I am so sick of tramps lie concerning Shokin and Biden.

Early this year, three reform ministers resigned quietly. Then Economic Minister Abramavicius resigned complaining that he could not do his job because of corruption, and that corruption went all the way to the top. Reformers in civil society spoke up for Mr. Abramavicius, so did the U.S., the EU, and the IMF. In response, President Poroshenko called for the removal of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, and the Rada passed reform legislation that had been blocked for months.

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/03 15 16 Ukrainian Reforms Two Years After the Maidan Revolution and the Russian Invasion.pdf
The Dunning-Kruger effect in all its illusionary glory...
Gotta love it, doesn't get any better than this!

The 3 stooges...Peabrain, Listerine and Leach

You are as dumb as they come
You are intellectually bankrupt, depleted of any signs of intelligence

You're so stupid you think the World Wide Web was made by spiders

You're so stupid, even a two button mouse gives you too many options.

You're so stupid, you put a condom in your computer
so it wouldn't catch a virus.

If your brain was chocolate it wouldn't fill an M&M.

Shock me, say something intelligent
You sit here and deny the actual facts of the case, and call other folks stupid.

I don't think you understand what the Dunning-Kruger effect is and you certainly don't realize that you are absolutely a textbook example of it.

Lefties you gotta move on with your lives try to figure out why you call your self progressives but your community lives in hell holes.

You got to love those trampers, they sure try their best to make you believe tramps lies.
It’s not a lie trumps flaws compared to your parties isn’t even close ,, you have turned beautiful cities in To shit holes.

I am so old that I remember when Jersey City was---nice. ----it was kinda
"blue collar" but still VERY NICE.

I have been sick of the cuts and pastes posted on this forum by our dear
penny FOR YEARS

I am sick and tired of the lies spoken from tramps cultists.

what "cultists" and what "lies"? ------seemed to me-----the election of 2016---
featured Hilary cultists---------and non-cultists who could be described as
"anything but Hilary"----like me.

Early this year, three reform ministers resigned quietly. Then Economic Minister Abramavicius resigned complaining that he could not do his job because of corruption, and that corruption went all the way to the top. Reformers in civil society spoke up for Mr. Abramavicius, so did the U.S., the EU, and the IMF. In response, President Poroshenko called for the removal of Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin, and the Rada passed reform legislation that had been blocked for months.

https://www.foreign.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/03 15 16 Ukrainian Reforms Two Years After the Maidan Revolution and the Russian Invasion.pdf

If only people would stop talking about the Bidens and their corruption....

LOL, too bad snowflake.

Lefties you gotta move on with your lives try to figure out why you call your self progressives but your community lives in hell holes.

You got to love those trampers, they sure try their best to make you believe tramps lies.
penny...all politicians try their best to make you buy their bullshit,some are just better at it than others....and yes that includes those you listen to, without question....

Peabrain statement
You lie more than Trump. We are sick of your lies. So is Russia.
images-9-jpeg.294296
animated-smileys-laughing-041.gif
This is too funny

You used a meme as a means
to tell another poster you think they're stupid...
and the 'insult' on the meme sounds stupid
because it is not grammatically correct

Boy, I know you were born stupid
but damn you've worked hard to stay that way

th
Forbes
estimates Biden, 76, and his wife Jill are worth $9 million. Their fortune includes two Delaware homes valued at $4 million combined, cash and investments worth another $4 million or so, and a federal pension worth more than $1 million. Here's How Much 2020 Presidential Candidate Joe Biden Is Worth

Derkach publicized the documents at a press conference at the Interfax-Ukraine agency Wednesday as he said the records, “describe the mechanism of getting money by Biden Sr.”

“This was the transfer of Burisma Group’s funds for lobbying activities, as investigators believe, personally to Joe Biden through a lobbying company. Funds in the amount of $900,000 were transferred to the U.S.-based company Rosemont Seneca Partners, which according to open sources, in particular, the New York Times, is affiliated with Biden. The payment reference was payment for consultative services,” Derkach said.

BREAKING: Burisma Holdings Paid Joe Biden $900,000 For Lobbying Activities: Ukrainian MP

Peabrain statement
This is too funny

It's ok to admit you don't understand it.

Maybe one of the bigger kids will explain it to you if you ask nicely.

Peabrain statement
This is too funny

Omg, please stop
you're killing me over here

It's ok to admit I don't understand it
Maybe one of the
will explain it to me

animated-smileys-laughing-010.gif

The meme was intended to clapback at miketx
instead it cameback and cracked you upside the head

And, because of this, you want to imply I'm missing something...
Something flew over my head...nice try, maybe next time

What you don't understand, fail to realize and flew over your head
is that I gave you an opportunity to redeem yourself and you blew it

You used a grammatically stupid meme
to call out another poster as being stupid...
Boy, you can't fix stupid

Peabrain statement
This is too funny

Omg, please stop

Maybe one of the
will explain it to me

Where's Pogo when he needs his grammar corrected? ;)

Don't let 'em wear you down, Penny. This entire process is exhausting, with the Trumpsters throwing all but the kitchen sink in the way of the facts. But hold on to the truth. At least it will be there in the history books that SOME of us knew what the Orange Groper was up to.

Yes, it will be in the History books how those like Schiff and House Democrats made the jump from " Do us a favor on Crowdstrike " to " Do me a favor and look into Biden "...

Many on the left refuse to listen and read just like those on the right and why?

Simple, your hatred for the opposition party and the reality that Trump is not going anywhere unless death comes a knocking and even hell does not want him...

Does Trump lie?

Yes, but Democrats are not doing themselves any favor by changing words to support their agenda...

It is like being caught changing an email to show someone working for Russia when the person was a CIA operative but hey those lies and crimes are fine as long as it get to Trump, right?

In the end all of you support liars and will swallow their nonsense just as long as they say what you want to read and hear...

Facts matter not...

Don't let 'em wear you down, Penny. This entire process is exhausting, with the Trumpsters throwing all but the kitchen sink in the way of the facts. But hold on to the truth. At least it will be there in the history books that SOME of us knew what the Orange Groper was up to.

Yes, it will be in the History books how those like Schiff and House Democrats made the jump from " Do us a favor on Crowdstrike " to " Do me a favor and look into Biden "...

Many on the left refuse to listen and read just like those on the right and why?

Simple, your hatred for the opposition party and the reality that Trump is not going anywhere unless death comes a knocking and even hell does not want him...

Does Trump lie?

Yes, but Democrats are not doing themselves any favor by changing words to support their agenda...

It is like being caught changing an email to show someone working for Russia when the person was a CIA operative but hey those lies and crimes are fine as long as it get to Trump, right?

In the end all of you support liars and will swallow their nonsense just as long as they say what you want to read and hear...

Facts matter not...
I think a lot of times the opposition refers to lies by the president that are really just things they were unable to do, or things that they did not forsee the obstacles to when promises were made. And this pertains to just about all president I think.

Does Trump lie?

Facts matter not...
I think a lot of times the opposition refers to lies by the president that are really just things they were unable to do, or things that they did not forsee the obstacles to when promises were made. And this pertains to just about all president I think.

Trump is a liar but so are all politicians and most humans if not all...

So that does not bother me to know he will lie but what angers me is to take the leap from " Do US a favor " to " Do ME a favor " so they can claim Trump was more dirty than someone like Bush or Obama...

Or

As I wrote the FBI changing words in a email so they could go get a FISA warrant while ruining an individual career because some in the FBI were afraid of Trump winning...

I have never liked Trump but that again is personal but I will also not participate in the twisted lies the left has been doing to get their impeachment they have been seeking since 1998...

If they did not Impeach Bush then they should leave Trump alone and believe it or not I actually like George W. Bush and would watch a Football Game with him but truly despise Trump...

Does Trump lie?

Facts matter not...
You can't wish these words away...

"Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

penny FOR YEARS

Yeah, but just think how much worse you’re gonna feel on election night 2020!!!

I read Tramp might not debate the Democrat nominee, is he that afraid??
Don’t believe everything you read in your lefty rags. They’re all dying so use sensational bullshit stories to keep all you low info idiots on your toes.

penny FOR YEARS

Yeah, but just think how much worse you’re gonna feel on election night 2020!!!

I read Tramp might not debate the Democrat nominee, is he that afraid??
Don’t believe everything you read in your lefty rags. They’re all dying so use sensational bullshit stories to keep all you low info idiots on your toes.
Trump may skip 2020 debates

The Washington Examiner is a conservative rag.

Peabrain statement
This is too funny

Omg, please stop

Maybe one of the
will explain it to me

You still don't understand it.

Sorry kid, I can't help you.

Forum List

Back