Hunter Biden Love Child Scandal. Momma Wants to Know How Much $$$ He Made Off Ukraine

Part of the reason I am hoping Bernie sanders takes the fucking nomination. Biden just is too fucking filthy.

Trump is 10 times worst but we can so much better.

Part of the reason I am hoping Bernie sanders takes the fucking nomination. Biden just is too fucking filthy.

Lot of baggage with the Biden’s that’s for sure.

Oh my! Hunter Biden is in deep shit again. Better run and save him Big Daddy Joe.
Woman suing Hunter Biden over love child wants details about his lucrative Ukraine work

He can quit a job as often as he wants, and she only has the right to info about the money from the day she became pg.

How many "love childs" have the republicans had and their kids?? Let us know when you get tired of counting them up.
No. He has to pay for that kid until 18 years old. She can go to court and ask for an increase in child support anytime she wants to.

Actually, Trump has lost 35% of his fortune by taking on the Presidency, and he hasn't demanded money from foreigners. He is all about hiring Americans, getting American jobs back by bringing back American companies back to these shores again, and he is fair to the union workers especially in areas where the steel industry once flourished but is all but gone, and is even active helping workers get jobs in states that didn't even vote for him.

Obama acted like a demon gangsta against states who voted Republican, particularly in the South who supported Republican candidates. When there was an oil spill in the Gulf, Obama shut down the coastlines and decimated many mom and pop businesses who provided restaurant services, closed shops selling souvenirs, halted fishing even in non-stricken areas where he got few votes. He went after some states' businesses like Hitler went after Jews.

Biden isn't the only one who was corrupt back when.

Oh my! Hunter Biden is in deep shit again. Better run and save him Big Daddy Joe.
Woman suing Hunter Biden over love child wants details about his lucrative Ukraine work

He can quit a job as often as he wants, and she only has the right to info about the money from the day she became pg.

How many "love childs" have the republicans had and their kids?? Let us know when you get tired of counting them up.
No. He has to pay for that kid until 18 years old. She can go to court and ask for an increase in child support anytime she wants to.

This. She is entitled to know his total income as he was being bribed by Ukraine during the time she got pregnant. How stupid can you be Hunter? Guess you were drunk and high at the time so didn't THINK.

Actually, Trump has lost 35% of his fortune by taking on the Presidency, and he hasn't demanded money from foreigners. He is all about hiring Americans, getting American jobs back by bringing back American companies back to these shores again, and he is fair to the union workers especially in areas where the steel industry once flourished but is all but gone, and is even active helping workers get jobs in states that didn't even vote for him.

Obama acted like a demon gangsta against states who voted Republican, particularly in the South who supported Republican candidates. When there was an oil spill in the Gulf, Obama shut down the coastlines and decimated many mom and pop businesses who provided restaurant services, closed shops selling souvenirs, halted fishing even in non-stricken areas where he got few votes. He went after some states' businesses like Hitler went after Jews.

Obama stopped the drilling of new wells for 30 days and imposed a 6 month moratorium on drilling deeper than 500 ft. Stop lying.
Senator Mangles Facts on Drilling Moratorium

This. She is entitled to know his total income as he was being bribed by Ukraine during the time she got pregnant. How stupid can you be Hunter? Guess you were drunk and high at the time so didn't THINK.
he was being bribed by Ukraine during the time she got pregnant.

a link would be nice for this assumption.

Do you know how babies are made. This has nothing to do with the Joe Biden, Sanders or Tramp.

True, and she can go back to court but no way does she have a right to his income before the time of her pg.

oops.jpg

Obama stopped the drilling of new wells for 30 days and imposed a 6 month moratorium on drilling deeper than 500 ft. Stop lying.
You can't stand the fact that hundreds of businesses from the west coast of Florida all the way through Louisiana went under, so you call me a liar. Got it.
Obama did nothing (nada, zero, zip) to get the ma and pa restaurants and fishers back to working again.

Last edited:
I hope the mom gets every penny that baby deserves...…...he shouldn't have skeeted in her if he didn't want to have a kid....

You can't stand the fact that hundreds of businesses from the west coast of Florida all the way through Louisiana went under, so you call me a liar. Got it.
What happened to the businesses on the gulf coast of Florida where the beaches were soaked in oil? 5 years after the spill the Louisiana fisherman were still hurting. Obama was doing his job.
BP Oil Spill Has Lasting Economic Toll Five Years After Deepwater Horizon Explosion

Wonder if he paid taxes on all that bread. :muahaha: If he didn't he will be.

The old Liberal "LINK" ploy when you can easily Google it. Then you will attack the source, but of course the mainstream Media will never go after Biden. Do you know that Comcast who owns NBC and MSNBC is backing Biden and held his campaign kick off fundraiser? They also control cable so other networks have to bow to them.

Hunter Biden 'was paid $83,333 a month by Ukrainian gas company to be a "ceremonial figure"' | Daily Mail Online

Wonder if he paid taxes on all that bread. :muahaha: If he didn't he will be.

He's got to be sweating bullets and not just from the BOOZE! LOL!

The old Liberal "LINK" ploy when you can easily Google it. Then you will attack the source, but of course the mainstream Media will never go after Biden. Do you know that Comcast who owns NBC and MSNBC is backing Biden and held his campaign kick off fundraiser? They also control cable so other networks have to bow to them.

Hunter Biden 'was paid $83,333 a month by Ukrainian gas company to be a "ceremonial figure"' | Daily Mail Online

Still waiting for a link!!

Forum List

Back