I am outta here, my ship has come in....$18 Million baby

Trajan

conscientia mille testes
Jun 17, 2010
The Bay Area Soviet
just got this in my yahoo mail :woohoo:

naturally I told Sgt. Morgan I am all in, am I set or what!?!!:2up:

Hello friend,

This is Sgt John Morgan Jr. of the US Military Corps, but redeployed to Libya, and presently stationed in Tripoli.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18M from this country to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with me.

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

But... but... Obama said there were no boots on the ground in Libya!

maybe it's a trick or something. Perhaps you should just forward the details to me and let me look into it for you. If it's legit I'll back off and leave you to your millions... promise.

Hello friend,

This is Sgt John Morgan Jr. of the US Military Corps, but redeployed to Libya, and presently stationed in Tripoli.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18M from this country to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with me.

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

That sounds like an awesome deal!

Better hurry and send that guy an account number where he can send the money before someone else takes him up on the deal.

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

And you're gonna share your good fortune with your fellow Salamanders, right? :eusa_angel:

sending money via Western union is safe, even to the US Military Corps
however the snag is I need $200 to smooth the transaction

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

So, you would drop us like a bad habit? Not cool man, we need you to help combat the lunatic left fringe around here. I predict you'll get bored and be back here in no time.

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

thats the oldest trick in the book and you fell for it.Priceless.:lol: Its all a hoax as you will find out.:lol:

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

thats the oldest trick in the book and you fell for it.Priceless.:lol: Its all a hoax as you will find out.:lol:

9/11 Rimjob felt the need to prove that he is clueless.

:lmao:

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

A hoax you say?

A hoax?

Nah, can't be.

:eusa_whistle:

The Publishers Clearing House told me I am in line to win $1,000,000 a year for the rest of my life. So you guys had better be nice or you'll get nothing when I start collecting.

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

Whew!

For a minute there, I was worried that it really was a hoax!

I'm hoping Uncle Traj will share his good fortune with his favorite galsss.

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

retard.jpg
photo of handjob when he got the letter from the Nubian prince who promised him $100.000.000 if he'd help with shipping costs..

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

Once again he proves he's a total moron.:lol::lol::lol::lol:

What is most interesting is I've read that Americans have been falling for this scam for years. (Which will account for why people like Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton are elected President.)

(Twice.)

What is most interesting is I've read that Americans have been falling for this scam for years. (Which will account for why people like Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton are elected President.)

(Twice.)
Right!! The United States and every other country in the world. Just out of curiosity what is your idea of a good President?

Forum List

Back