I am outta here, my ship has come in....$18 Million baby

just got this in my yahoo mail :woohoo:

naturally I told Sgt. Morgan I am all in, am I set or what!?!!:2up:

Hello friend,

This is Sgt John Morgan Jr. of the US Military Corps, but redeployed to Libya, and presently stationed in Tripoli.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18M from this country to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with me.

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

And you're gonna share your good fortune with your fellow Salamanders, right? :eusa_angel:

you bet!!

check's in the mail....:eusa_whistle:

Hello friend,

This is Sgt John Morgan Jr. of the US Military Corps, but redeployed to Libya, and presently stationed in Tripoli.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18M from this country to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with me.

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

So, you would drop us like a bad habit? Not cool man, we need you to help combat the lunatic left fringe around here. I predict you'll get bored and be back here in no time.

don't blow my high man......:eusa_shhh:

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

thats the oldest trick in the book and you fell for it.Priceless.:lol: Its all a hoax as you will find out.:lol:

what? are you saying its not true? :eek:

yea well, I just sent him $500 bucks to start the paperwork, you'll see....:eusa_hand:

I couldn't count all of the Nigerian fraud cases I have worked the last 30 years.
All of these wire solicitations are Nigerian based.

thats the oldest trick in the book and you fell for it.Priceless.:lol: Its all a hoax as you will find out.:lol:
What is most interesting is I've read that Americans have been falling for this scam for years. (Which will account for why people like Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton are elected President.)

(Twice.)
Right!! The United States and every other country in the world. Just out of curiosity what is your idea of a good President?
One who genuinely tries to do the right thing for the Nation and its people without giving in to pressure by special interest groups or personal concerns. In my lifetime there have been four; FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy and Carter. Unfortunately the voting public was too stupid to realize they had such a man in Jimmy Carter and forgive his mistakes and bad luck. I'm sure he would have done a lot of good in a second term. He is a decent and honest man and they should have stood with him.

PS: I'm not aware that citizens of any other nation are receptive to the Nigerian Internet scam. Have you any facts to support your assertion?

I always insist on visiting them in person. I tell them to meet me at the airport with a sign with my name on it:

Ima Prick

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

yea well, I just sent him $500 bucks to start the paperwork, you'll see....:eusa_hand:

$500.00?

Is that all it takes?

Damn. I wish I had known that. I thought it was gonna be a whole lot more. So I turned down the offer I got from the representative of that Nigerian Bank who wanted me to have the money from a settlement involving government restitution . . . . It was a long story. Shit.

I coulda been rich.

The guy must have found some of those pallets of hundered dollar bills Bush lost in Iraq.

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

And you're gonna share your good fortune with your fellow Salamanders, right? :eusa_angel:

you bet!!

check's in the mail....:eusa_whistle:

Thanks Uncle T. :woohoo::woohoo:

I couldn't count all of the Nigerian fraud cases I have worked the last 30 years.
They say you can't cheat an honest man in this way, but I wonder.

One of my (hopefully) unreasonable fears is that I will somehow come into vast sums of money and STILL find myself posting on the internet.

I've taught myself how to live frugally for so long that I'm no longer sure I know how to be a spendthrift.

$500.00?

Is that all it takes?

Damn. I wish I had known that. I thought it was gonna be a whole lot more. So I turned down the offer I got from the representative of that Nigerian Bank who wanted me to have the money from a settlement involving government restitution . . . . It was a long story. Shit.

I coulda been rich.

hey I got a discount becasue I served in the US Military Corps too!

I always get this one
US ARMY 395TH CSSB [email protected]

to undisclosed recipients
Hello,
I am Jean Hall an officer in the US Army,presently serving in the
Military with the US Army,395th combat sustainment support battalion
stationed here at Baghdad Iraq.

Please I have some important items to ship to you,get back to me ASAP
for more information.I will explain further when i get a response from
you.
Yours Respectfully,
Capt. Jean Hall
US Army

I've been getting it for months now.

Hey at least I won a free pizza from Papa Johns on the super Bowl toss!!!

I always get this one
US ARMY 395TH CSSB [email protected]

to undisclosed recipients
Hello,
I am Jean Hall an officer in the US Army,presently serving in the
Military with the US Army,395th combat sustainment support battalion
stationed here at Baghdad Iraq.

Please I have some important items to ship to you,get back to me ASAP
for more information.I will explain further when i get a response from
you.
Yours Respectfully,
Capt. Jean Hall
US Army

I've been getting it for months now.

Hey at least I won a free pizza from Papa Johns on the super Bowl toss!!!

yea but mines real!!!

:lol:

One of my (hopefully) unreasonable fears is that I will somehow come into vast sums of money and STILL find myself posting on the internet.

I've taught myself how to live frugally for so long that I'm no longer sure I know how to be a spendthrift.
Could be you've reached that peaceful state of mind called contentment, which is outside the reach of the greedy. The Hindus call it Nirvana.

i had one guy said he was a attorney and a unknown *uncle *had left me 35 mill he wanted to give it to me after a small fee ( AND MY BANK ACCOUNT # OF COURSE )
i called the company he said he worked for they had never heard of him
his reply he was *for tax purposes * working under a assumed name
there is no ending to their scam
IF IT LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBERLY IS

Last edited:

Forum List

Back