I am outta here, my ship has come in....$18 Million baby

just got this in my yahoo mail :woohoo:

naturally I told Sgt. Morgan I am all in, am I set or what!?!!:2up:

Hello friend,

This is Sgt John Morgan Jr. of the US Military Corps, but redeployed to Libya, and presently stationed in Tripoli.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18M from this country to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with me.

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

Same thing for me....
I got an email from some guy in Africa
who was royalty.He needs help getting like 25 million
out of the country.I have sent him close to $3,000
now to help him out until he can get all the paperwork right.
I might have to send him another $2,000 for some attorney fees.
But the money should be rolling in soon.

People at work are laughing at me....
But I will have the last laugh... :eusa_shhh:

Love those scam e-mails. Here's one I got today...

Dear Sir / Madam,

My name is (Sheikh) Abdulrahman Ali Al-Turki (President) of A.A.TURKI GROUP LTD SAUDI ARABIA. I’m looking for a top tier global asset management and fund managerial institution to spearhead our investment expansion within the U.S.A and Asia Pacific region. I need someone or institution that will have excellent analytical skills, a strong desire to succeed and goal oriented for developing new businesses within locally or abroad.

I want you to select choice of investments based on capital gain circulations which meet an investor’s goal, I need you to give an analytical report on various investments you deem profitable and we shall discuss extensively on choice investment, we shall agree on investment strategy conditions, and then sign agreement before advancement of fund for investment.

Further comprehensive information on investment, fund briefing portfolio shall be given to you thereafter your reply to this E-mail:[email protected]

Regards,

(Sheikh) Abdulrahman Ali Al-Turk

Another wonderful letter...

Dearest,

Please i want to inform you that your fund was brought to our desk,of $8Million dollars, but it seems as you don't want to speak or write back to us. However, One Mr Jonathan visited my office, with a Beninios lawyer and application of claim over your USD$8Million dollars with this financial institution.
Please, do confirm to us, as matter of urgency if this man is really from you so that this office will not be held responsible for paying wrong person Based on board of directors meeting today, they have concluded to approve the payment on his favor since you failed to fulfill the obligation given to you by the wire transfer Department, to process your payment. Therefore, if you are really serious and willing to receive the first $8Million dollars through Diplomatic delivery, kindly get back to us and we will work with you to complete this your long awaited fund, so you are to effect the payment processing fees so that you will start expect your USD$8Million dollars via over night.

Since the Payment processing fee is $124 in my concerted efforts to actualize your fund payment with the convenient time schedule I will raise $34, so I am expecting $90 from you today. As an insider in this Financial Institution, I must assure you that once you have provided to the Bank with their demands, they would now be under legal obligation to transfer the funds to you within 6hours once we confirm this $90. YES you must receive the delivery within two working days, after you have send the $90. Kindly make the payment to:

1. RECEIVER NAME======= PAUL OKOGWU,
2. COUNTRY=====LAGOS NIGERIA.
3. QUESTION=======IN GOD
4. ANSWER======WE TURST
5. AMOUNT======US$90
6. REFRENCE NUMBER....

I will like you to co-operate with me to retrieve this legacy payment left behind than allowing the government of this country to forfeit it. I believe it is a life time opportunity which every reasonable human-being will never allow to slip by. We do business each day with an absolute
commitment to ethics, honesty and credibility.

Am waiting for your urgent response.

Mrs.Joy Dike

Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer

I save these..strictly for entertainment value.

Apostolic Greetings!!! From Mrs. Judith Trabelsi.
Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire.

God will grant you the willingness and interest to diggest this humble
narrations though it might be so surprise and strange to believe my story
but i knew by the reason of the almighty you will humbly understood and
accept to proceed with my proposal though we have not met or seen each
other before.

My name is Mrs. Judith Trabelsi a widow to Late Engr. Jules Trabelsi who
was a competent business man here in Abidjan Cote d'ivoire, We were married
for many yrs without any child till his death in October 2005 after a brief illness.
Due to the promise which i revered to him on the alter at the day of our church
wedding i decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home
which is against the holy bible.

My happiness is that my late husband lived a life of a true & worthy
Christian and he has this plan before his death which he pleaded with me
to appropriate it to accomplishment. He took this decision with me to use this
fund in building an orphanage in his name that will accommodate thousand's of
children, and also to use part of this fund in helping the less fortunate and to
spread the gospel of the lord to the remote places of the world.

He made this deposit of $( 2.7 Million )USD Two million Seven hundred
thousand in a Finance Security Company here in Abidjan . Recently, my Doctor
told me that i would not last for the next 5 months due to cancer & stroke illness.

Having known my condition i decided to seek for a competent and
reliable God fearing person or church to entrust this fund to utilize this
fund the way i narrated above as my late husband desired.

The Bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth".
I took this decision because i don't have any child that will inherit
this money and my late husband's relatives are not Christians and I
don't want my late husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly
way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death
hence i know where i am going. I don't need any telephone communication
in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's
relatives are around me always. i don't want them to know about this
development.

As soon as i receive your reply i shall give you the relevant documents
that will legalize you to have access over this fund. I will also
issue you an affidavit that will proove you the present beneficiary of this
fund in the Finance Security Company. I want you and the church to
always pray for me because the lord is my shepherd.

My happiness is that i and my late husband lived a life of a worthy
Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit
and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life and pray to God to
forgive me my sins. Any delay in your reply will give me room in
sourcing for another church or a God fearing person for this same purpose.

Please assure me that you will act accordingly as i stated herein.
Hoping to receive your reply.
Your's Sister In Christ,
Mrs. Judith Trabelsi.

There is a package waiting for me!!!!

Re: Your Parcel With (UPS) Courier Service.

Dear Friend I have cashed your draft/cheque worth $3,700,000.00

(Three million, seven hundred thousand) US Dollars, your overdue payments due to the expiry, The money has been packaged and sealed with (UPS) label on Trunk Box to ensure the safety of the content and deposited with shipment of U.P.S Courier Service to deliver to you to avoid another hoax as you were disappointed in the past. Please note that I did not disclose to the Courier that the content of the Consignment box is cash money, instead I registered the consignment as containing some pieces of Art work, and this was for security reason and to ensure that the Consigned Funds reached you safely.

I want you to contact the U.P.S EXPRESS COURIER SERVICE to know when they will deliver your Package (Funds). I have paid for the delivering charges except the keeping fee which they said it can only be paid when the Deposits is ready for shipment to the Receiver. Therefore, the only money you have to send to them is the security keeping fee to receive your package at your nominated address. So be advised to contact the Courier Director through this below details and reconfirm to him the information and address where to send the Package to you.

CONTACT; DR. PAUL ROBERT DISTRICT

MANAGER (UPS EXPRESS COURIER COMPANY)

CONTACT DIRECT LINE +229 990 926 09

CUSTOMER CARE CONTACT E-MAIL ADDRESS: ( [email protected] )

Try to contact them as soon as possible to avoid increasing the Security Keeping fee. I Would have given them the address but I later thought you have to reconfirm it to them again to avoid any mistake on the delivery and to be sure the Funds is delivered to the nominated address of your Choice. Reconfirm below information to the company.

1. YOUR FULL NAME______________________

2. YOUR COUNTRY____________________

3. YOUR HOME DELIVERY ADDRESS_________________

4. YOUR CURRENT HOME TELEPHONE NUMBER____________

5. YOUR CURRENT OFFICE TELEPHONE______________

6. YOUR CURRENT CELL PHONE___________________

7. YOUR NERAEST INTERANTIONAL AIRPORT_______

8. A COPY OF YOUR ID/ PICTURE_________

9. YOUR OCCUPATION_________________

Please contact the company immediately you receive this email so that your package will leave tonight to be delivering to you, always remember to address the box as church evangelism Items because the Courier Company does not know the really content of the package. Let me know as soon as you received the Consignment (Funds) so that I will be sure you received the total $3,700,000.00 U.S.D, also so that we can share the joy together

Yours Sincerely

Rev. Timothy Anderson.

This one is so sweet..."dearest in mind".....:lol:

Dearest in Mind

It is my pleasure to write you after consideration, since I can not be able to see you face to face, at first, please I need your help. I am Musa Abdullah, the only Son of late Mr & Mrs Muhammed Abdullah, from Sierra-Leone (I am 22years of age.) My father was a liability Cocoa and Gold merchant in Sierra-Leone before his untimely death. After his business trip to Tunisia, to nagociate on a cocoa and gold business he wanted to invest in Tunisia, a week after he came back from Tunisia, he got an accident with my mother of which my mother died instantly but my father died five days after in a private hospital. On that faithful afternoon, I didnt know that my father was going to leave me after I had earlier lost my mother, but before he gave up the ghost, it was as if he knew he was going to die. He my father, (MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE) he called me to his bed side and told me that he deposited the sum of ($9,000.000.00) Nine Million,United State Dollars. in a bank in Cote D'Ivoire.

That the money was meant for his cocoa and Gold business he wanted to establish in Tunisia, according to my father he deposited the money in a fixed suspense account using my name as the next of kin, He instructed me to seek for a reliable and trust worthy business partner for my life time investment abroad. Now I have succeeded in locating the deposit documents and the bank where this money is in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire. Due to political problem in our country I am Now seeking for your assistance to help me transfer this money out from this country Cote D'Ivoire to your account abroad so that we should invest it in any meaningful and lucrative business in your country because this is my only hope in life. I am willing to offer you 20% of the total fund if only you can help me out of my present predicame.

I seek your assistance in the follwing ways:

(1.) To provide a bank account where this money can be transfered into.
(2.) To make arrangements for me to come over to your country after the successful transfering of this money into your account, to come and further my education.
(3.) To help invest this money in a profitable business since I am only 22yrs of age and do not know much about business.
(4) To sponsor me transfer this money into your account to help me pay for all the trasaction charges and for all the documents that will be needed from the bank and that is the reason why i promise to offer you 20% out of the total found.
(5). I want you to promise me that you are not going to betray me after the money gets into your account.

The worst part of it is that my uncle is trying to kill me over this money because I refused to hand him over the documents covering this money, He has sold all my father's landed properties including his cars which rightful belong to me and now he want me to hand over the banking document of my father in my possesion which I refused. Now he said that he will have this money by all means even if it means killing me, so because of this I ran away from our country Sierra-Leone i am now in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire were the money is deposit and hide in a hotel,pending when this money will be transfered so that I can leave the country for my safty Please reply me through this my private emaill address ( [email protected] )

Thank's and God bless you.

Yours sincerely,
Musa Abdullah

Hello friend,

This is Sgt John Morgan Jr. of the US Military Corps, but redeployed to Libya, and presently stationed in Tripoli.I am seeking your assistance to evacuate the sum of $18M from this country to you, as far as I can be assured that it will be safe in your care until I complete my service here.

I will continue with the details when you signify your intention to work with me.

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

Mine was slightly different....

Dear Friend,

I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in search for a credible person or company overseas for joint business venture. I am Cpt. Benjamin Foster, a US Military contractor in Iraq. I am contacting you on behalf of my colleagues, my men and i discovered a huge sum of money loaded in metallic boxes near a remote area here in Baghdad and we have about US$10Million that we want to move out of the country. We are honestly seeking for your hands in this partnership to receive the funds into your custody for safekeeping until our duty post is over.

We plan on using diplomatic immunity-cover to ship the funds out of Iraq as military cargo and we are ready to compensate you generously for your assistance. Once the funds get to you, simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70 for us. The most important thing is; "Can We Trust you"? I look forward to your positive response so as to extend more confidential details to you.

My Best Regards,
Benjamin Foster

What is most interesting is I've read that Americans have been falling for this scam for years. (Which will account for why people like Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton are elected President.)

(Twice.)
Right!! The United States and every other country in the world. Just out of curiosity what is your idea of a good President?
One who genuinely tries to do the right thing for the Nation and its people without giving in to pressure by special interest groups or personal concerns. In my lifetime there have been four; FDR, Eisenhower, Kennedy and Carter. Unfortunately the voting public was too stupid to realize they had such a man in Jimmy Carter and forgive his mistakes and bad luck. I'm sure he would have done a lot of good in a second term. He is a decent and honest man and they should have stood with him.

PS: I'm not aware that citizens of any other nation are receptive to the Nigerian Internet scam. Have you any facts to support your assertion?

He is a decent and honest man. I have to agree with you. However he was a shitty President much like FDR and JFK.

Hello friend,

Sgt John Morgan Jr.

The US Military Corps is my favorite branch of service

HERE is one of the letters i recieved regarding a scam
i didnt file most of them

Matthew sent you a message.

Matthew BakrJanuary 19, 2011 at 9:06pm
Subject: ATTN ..............
Alexander JLO - Solicitors
11 Lanark Square
Glengall Bridge
London E14 9RE
United Kingdom.

Good day :John ,

This is a personal E-mail directed to you and I request that it be treated as such. I am Matthew Baker a solicitor at law,

I have a business offer that should interest you. This is about the late Gerald ........

I have been given the final notice that i should present his relative to come for his assets or else it will be forfeited. I have done thorough search in order to identify any of his relatives, but all efforts have been abortive.

kindly contact me via my private email for more details and better.
confidentiality: [email protected]
Sincerely,
Matthew Baker.
[email protected]

the law office issued a warning and informed scotland yard
i happened to know the area around there as i was born in london
i contacted yahoo and the email addy was traced and closed
i dont know what happened after that .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back