I Am Going To Pledge Against Personal Attacks

I hope others will also. I get overly worked up by pure arrogance, ignorance and blatant antisemitism. I usually go nutz in the Israel threads.

I think better discussion comes when the personal attacks and emotion are removed. I am going to make an attempt to stop doing it.

Note: That pledge does not go to negs! :eusa_angel:

You and your Butt Buddy, Roudy are two of the most vile excuses for human beings on this board, and I have the Reps to prove it. Grow the fuck up.
damn straight.could not say it better myself.

I hope others will also. I get overly worked up by pure arrogance, ignorance and blatant antisemitism. I usually go nutz in the Israel threads.

I think better discussion comes when the personal attacks and emotion are removed. I am going to make an attempt to stop doing it.

You and your Butt Buddy, Roudy are two of the most vile excuses for human beings on this board, and I have the Reps to prove it. Grow the fuck up.

By pledging civility, I would thing that would meet the standard of your personal attack and request for "growing the fuck up!"

And the faggot's Rep to me-

GHook93 But do note I add and exception - neg comments. So go go fuck yourself asswipe.

I'm amazed that someone as stupid and reactionary like yourself has found employment outside of being a prison guard for mentally retarded dogs. Take your "civility' and shove it up your ass, scumbag. :eusa_clap:

exactly.well said.anytime you make a thread he doesnt like and doesnt agree with,thats the EXACT kind of rep he always sends you.Reminds me of resident troll Jillian..this guy as others such as yourself have proved,is a freaking hypocrite troll who is NOW acting like he is an innocent victem.pathetic.

By pledging civility, I would thing that would meet the standard of your personal attack and request for "growing the fuck up!"

And the faggot's Rep to me-

GHook93 But do note I add and exception - neg comments. So go go fuck yourself asswipe.

I'm amazed that someone as stupid and reactionary like yourself has found employment outside of being a prison guard for mentally retarded dogs. Take your "civility' and shove it up your ass, scumbag. :eusa_clap:

exactly.well said.anytime you make a thread he doesnt like and doesnt agree with,thats the EXACT kind of rep he always sends you.Reminds me of resident troll Jillian..this guy as others such as yourself have proved,is a freaking hypocrite troll who is NOW acting like he is an innocent victem.pathetic.
I'm sure you can also attest to the strange and creepy obsession these people have for sucking cocks, and other such homo references. The Jews more than any others. Strange little creatures.

As the above post attests, weaklings and idiots just can't resist any excuse to vent their bigoted little frustrations. Bigots will be bigots.

It takes a lot to bite the tongue, but it's worth it.

If someone insults you, and you insult them back, they will know they got to you.

As the above post attests, weaklings and idiots just can't resist any excuse to vent their bigoted little frustrations. Bigots will be bigots.

I do find it ironic that a thread I started about my plead to civility and against personal attacks (which I have kept to), has prompted pennywise and 9/11 Troofer respond with personal attacks!

It takes a lot to bite the tongue, but it's worth it.

If someone insults you, and you insult them back, they will know they got to you.

Ah, but if they think they got to you but you know they didn't really get to you then you actually got to them in making them think they got to you when they really didn't get to you. And if they know you think they think they got to you but didn't really get to you then you got to them even more than you would have gotten to them in getting to them by not doing what might otherwise have led them to believe they had gotten to you, which is getting to them even more than they could have gotten to you if you...

Forum List

Back