I am glad this MUELr shit is behind us.

you are filled with anger and hatred. your daily "we got her/him/them" now post are an example of this.

the fact that you have to make up lies about me and my position are another example of this.

so, are you going to hold your breath waiting for list of people to be charged or not?
'you are filled with anger'

.....you already tried that LIE, snowflake...but keep reminding everyone who / what you are!

Bwuhahahahahaha!

Let's try this then, let's see if you have some balls behind all that anger.

Let's have a wager, if 6 months from this day if 4 or more people form your list have been charged with a crime, I will leave the board for good, if less than 4 have, you leave the broad for good.

You have the balls to back up all those "we got them now" threads?

Here was your list...

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Oh shit!
Here comes a meltdown.

Yes, you are right. Easy will be melting down any minute now that I called his bluff

Yeah, right, loser....
:itsok:

Collusion isn’t a crime. He found no chargeable conspiracy according to Barr.

There was collusion between the campaign and the Russians. But no conspiracy.

Collusion may be impeachable.

Lying under oath is a crime. There was plenty of that.

This is nowhere near over.

Enjoy your temporary hollow victory.
Collusion was NEVER a crime.

There was never any collusion between 're campaign's and the Russians. No one was ever indicted or charged with 'colluding' or 'conspiring' with the Russians.

'Collusion' is not Impeachable because Mueller found No 'Collusion' regarding Trump.

The President never lied under oath.
- Hillary did.
- Abedin did.
- Mills did.
- Rosenstein did.
- Comey did.
- McCabe did.
- Strzok did.
- Clapper did
- Brennan did
- Cohen did

NO CRIME

NO ILLEGAL COLLUSION

NO OBSTRUCTION

THE EXPOSED DEMOCRAT / OBAMA DOJ - NSA - CIA - FBI COUP IS OVER...

If Democrats continue to go after the President now they will only confirm this was always a coup attempt / witch hunt be a use they could not accept the results of the 2016 election ... And it will cost them in 2020!

Let go of your hate.
Accept the 2016 election results.
Accept that you LOST ... AGAIN!

:p

Funny this will never be investigated.
Yeah, and...

Hillary is going to win in a landslide...

Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking the law...

Obama's Admin will be the most transparent Evuh...

If you like your plan / doctor you can keep them...

Bill Clinton did NOT have sex with that intern...

And 'We've got Trump now / this time'...

Bwuhahahahahaha....

There was never any collusion between 're campaign's and the Russians. No one was ever indicted or charged with 'colluding' or 'conspiring' with the Russians.

'Collusion' is not Impeachable because Mueller found No 'Collusion' regarding Trump.

- Hillary did.
- Abedin did.
- Mills did.
- Rosenstein did.
- Comey did.
- McCabe did.
- Strzok did.
- Clapper did
- Brennan did
- Cohen did

NO CRIME

NO ILLEGAL COLLUSION

NO OBSTRUCTION

If Democrats continue to go after the President now they will only confirm this was always a coup attempt / witch hunt be a use they could not accept the results of the 2016 election ... And it will cost them in 2020!

Let go of your hate.

But Mueller was part of the deep state
Yt7HZs8.jpg

- Hillary did.
- Abedin did.
- Mills did.
- Rosenstein did.
- Comey did.
- McCabe did.
- Strzok did.
- Clapper did
- Brennan did
- Cohen did

NO CRIME

NO ILLEGAL COLLUSION

NO OBSTRUCTION

Let go of your hate.

But Mueller was part of the deep state
Yt7HZs8.jpg

Yeah, and...

Bwuhahahahahaha....

come on little man, show some backbone...

Let's have a wager, if 6 months from this day if 4 or more people form your list have been charged with a crime, I will leave the board for good, if less than 4 have, you leave the broad for good.

Now we just have to deal with typical partisan DC bullshit.

Most Americans will be satisfied that a thorough investigation was completed and recognize that the current Democratic party is just pouting and stomping their feet. I would guess that they are skating on thin ice but what do I know, I didn't think voters were dumb enough to give Obama a second term.

You’re in for some disappointment

The PROVEN attempted COUP is over!

Time to bring the traitors to justice:
Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff
....and perhaps even Obama himself!!!

Please hold your breath while waiting for that to happen.

It will make this country a much better place

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

You treasonous lying f*s pretty much said that about everything....

Much like your 'guarantee' Hillary would win in a -landslide', every prediction you made, every lie you told and repeated, every false defense of the now-proven traitors / criminals, every 're got him now' BULLSHIT has collapsed - your hatred for this Presidency led you to lie and support criminal and traitors.

At the least you snowflakes have been proven to be the ignorant, gullible sheep Nohnathon Gruber bragged and bragged over and over you to be.

At the most - like Comey, Clapper, Rosenstein, and Brennan - you allowed your hatred to lead you knowingly to defend PROVEN perjurers, compromisers of national security, and traitors who attempted a partisan pitical coup.

And at the very least your credibility has been all but destroyed - everything you claimed, everything you claimed was fact, everything you predicted WAS JUST PROVEN FALSE / A LIE by Mueller's report!!!

Barr's little 4 pages didn't prove anything.

Sure it did. It proved what the rest of us knew all along. Trump didn't collude with the Russians.

You lefty loons sure don't take good news very well. Oh wait. I forgot. Its not good news as far as you lefty loons are concerned. Never mind. LOL

Yeah, and...

Bwuhahahahahaha....

I have already won.
America has already won.
Democrats & you snowflakes LOST...AGAIN

Slink to the corner & lick those wounds....

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

You treasonous lying f*s pretty much said that about everything....

Much like your 'guarantee' Hillary would win in a -landslide', every prediction you made, every lie you told and repeated, every false defense of the now-proven traitors / criminals, every 're got him now' BULLSHIT has collapsed - your hatred for this Presidency led you to lie and support criminal and traitors.

At the least you snowflakes have been proven to be the ignorant, gullible sheep Nohnathon Gruber bragged and bragged over and over you to be.

At the most - like Comey, Clapper, Rosenstein, and Brennan - you allowed your hatred to lead you knowingly to defend PROVEN perjurers, compromisers of national security, and traitors who attempted a partisan pitical coup.

And at the very least your credibility has been all but destroyed - everything you claimed, everything you claimed was fact, everything you predicted WAS JUST PROVEN FALSE / A LIE by Mueller's report!!!

Barr's little 4 pages didn't prove anything.

Keep up those fantasies, lol .

Most Americans will be satisfied that a thorough investigation was completed and recognize that the current Democratic party is just pouting and stomping their feet. I would guess that they are skating on thin ice but what do I know, I didn't think voters were dumb enough to give Obama a second term.
This is far from over.

First, there will be a flood of hyper-partisan "congressional investigations". And the Dems and the media will probably turn most of their attention to the investigations going on in New York ( As Mueller Report Lands, Prosecutorial Focus Moves to New York )

It will be interesting to see if any Democrats decide this is going too far politically, and try to moderate things a bit.

Last edited:

This is far from over.

First, there will be a flood of hyper-partisan "congressional investigations". And the Dems and the media will probably turn most of their attention to the investigations going on in New York ( As Mueller Report Lands, Prosecutorial Focus Moves to New York )

Investigations are going on in 18 different jurisdictions among state attorney generals and federal prosecutors offices, and the Congressional investigations that are just getting started.

The Trump chumps are in for a rude awakening in they thought anything was over.

This is far from over.

Investigations are going on in 18 different jurisdictions among state attorney generals and federal prosecutors offices, and the Congressional investigations that are just getting started.

Correct. The Dems are on a mission.

Yeah, and...

Bwuhahahahahaha....

I have already won.
America has already won.
Democrats & you snowflakes LOST...AGAIN

Slink to the corner & lick those wounds....

So you have no balls, I guess that is what being a partisan sheep does to a person.

At least you are ok with being a pussy.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This is far from over.

It will be interesting to see if any Democrats decide this is going too far politically, and try to moderate things a bit.

Dems won't. They'll keep pushing this fairy tale until they have annihilated themselves into obsolescence.

This is far from over.

Dems won't. They'll keep pushing this fairy tale until they have annihilated themselves into obsolescence.
I guess I'm just doing some wishful thinking. This passed ridiculous a while back.

This is far from over.

Correct. The Dems are on a mission.

The lefties in this thread don't look lame.....they look paraplegic! :aargh:
Agreed.

Ever since that summary came out, it's like they lost that election again or something. . . . :dunno:

:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

tenor.gif
d8502d31-eacf-439a-b1af-e89aac99b125.gif
TimelyGrandioseFossa-max-1mb.gif
SeriousUntidyIbisbill-size_restricted.gif

It's not like they weren't told, over and over and over again, he didn't do anything wrong? :20:

Forum List

Back