I am glad this MUELr shit is behind us.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Now we just have to deal with typical partisan DC bullshit.

Most Americans will be satisfied that a thorough investigation was completed and recognize that the current Democratic party is just pouting and stomping their feet. I would guess that they are skating on thin ice but what do I know, I didn't think voters were dumb enough to give Obama a second term.

Agree with you on the partisan bullshit. Trump wants to investigate "the other side". Hoping that happens.
We need to get everyone involved in the attempted coup identified and punished. The FBI and DOJ can't become political hit squads.

The PROVEN attempted COUP is over!

Time to bring the traitors to justice:
Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff
....and perhaps even Obama himself!!!

Please hold your breath while waiting for that to happen.

It will make this country a much better place

Now we just have to deal with typical partisan DC bullshit.

Most Americans will be satisfied that a thorough investigation was completed and recognize that the current Democratic party is just pouting and stomping their feet. I would guess that they are skating on thin ice but what do I know, I didn't think voters were dumb enough to give Obama a second term.
So...when will you be apologizing to him?

What makes you think it's over? A 4 page summary by someone who has a history of attacking Mueller's investigation is hardly enough to answer the questions that we all have the right to be answered.

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

You treasonous lying f*s pretty much said that about everything....

Much like your 'guarantee' Hillary would win in a -landslide', every prediction you made, every lie you told and repeated, every false defense of the now-proven traitors / criminals, every 're got him now' BULLSHIT has collapsed - your hatred for this Presidency led you to lie and support criminal and traitors.

At the least you snowflakes have been proven to be the ignorant, gullible sheep Nohnathon Gruber bragged and bragged over and over you to be.

At the most - like Comey, Clapper, Rosenstein, and Brennan - you allowed your hatred to lead you knowingly to defend PROVEN perjurers, compromisers of national security, and traitors who attempted a partisan pitical coup.

And at the very least your credibility has been all but destroyed - everything you claimed, everything you claimed was fact, everything you predicted WAS JUST PROVEN FALSE / A LIE by Mueller's report!!!

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Much like your 'guarantee' Hillary would win in a -landslide', every prediction you made, every lie you told and repeated, every false defense of the now-proven traitors / criminals, every 're got him now' BULLSHIT has collapsed - your hatred for this Presidency led you to lie and support criminal and traitors.

At the least you snowflakes have been proven to be the ignorant, gullible sheep Nohnathon Gruber bragged and bragged over and over you to be.

At the most - like Comey, Clapper, Rosenstein, and Brennan - you allowed your hatred to lead you knowingly to defend PROVEN perjurers, compromisers of national security, and traitors who attempted a partisan pitical coup.

And at the very least your credibility has been all but destroyed - everything you claimed, everything you claimed was fact, everything you predicted WAS JUST PROVEN FALSE / A LIE by Mueller's report!!!

I have said since day one that Trump did not do anything illegal.

your hate addled mind has you in such a tizzy you cannot tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Barr's little 4 pages didn't prove anything.

What makes you think it's over? A 4 page summary by someone who has a history of attacking Mueller's investigation is hardly enough to answer the questions that we all have the right to be answered.

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

The TREASON / ATTEMPTED COUP has been exposed.

Hillary's crimes & the deal cut between the DOJ & FBI to protect her has been exposed

The fact that the FBI investigated Trump and found NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE even BEFORE the official investigation was opened has been exposed.

The fact that the last 2+ years have been PROVEN to not only be a witch hunt but has also been seditious conspiracy, a treasonous coup attempt, has been exposed

The fact that you ignorant, partisan, lying, denying, justifying, Trump-hating, traitor / criminal defenders / snowflakes were WRONG for the last 2 years has been CONFIRMED / PROVEN.

You didn't accept the results of the 2016 election.

You won't accept the Mueller investigation results.

So don't STFU...I and many others will relish the opportunity to rub it in your faces over and over that you were WRONG ... AGAIN ...and how you LOST ... AGAIN!

:p

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

Hillary's crimes & the deal cut between the DOJ & FBI to protect her has been exposed

The fact that the FBI investigated Trump and found NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE even BEFORE the official investigation was opened has been exposed.

The fact that the last 2+ years gave been PROVEN to not only be a witch hunt but has also been seditious conspiracy, a treasonous coup attempt, has been exposed

The fact that you ignorant, partisan, lying, denying, justifying, Trump-hating, traitor / criminal defenders were WRONG for the last 2 years has been .INFIRMED / PROVEN.

So don't STFU...I and many others will relish the opportunity to rub it in your faces that you were WRONG ... AGAIN ...and how you LOST ... AGAIN!

I'll be perfectly fine with what ever Mueller found. We have not seen that. Barr has no credibility.

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff
Any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:...any day now...any day now...:71:...any day now...any day now...

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

Hillary
Holder
Lynch
Rosenstein
Oher
Clapper
Brennan
Comey
McCabe
Baker
Strzok
Schiff

I have said since day one that Trump did not do anything illegal.

your hate addled mind has you in such a tizzy you cannot tell your ass from a hole in the ground.
You have defended the criminals / traitors, predicted Trump wound be brought down, and have attacked those like me who said NO CRIME, NO EVIDENCE.

How does it feel now, to be wrong but suddenly trying to convince others you were behi d Trump the whole time?

:p lol

Poor lefties, clinging to their only hope...

20090916_fingers_crossed.jpg

Any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...:71:...any day now...any day now...:71:...any day now...any day now...
Yup, that's what you said for 2+years....

How does it feel knowing now that 'any day now' has turned into 'NEVER, snowflake'?!

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

The fact that the last 2+ years gave been PROVEN to not only be a witch hunt but has also been seditious conspiracy, a treasonous coup attempt, has been exposed

The fact that you ignorant, partisan, lying, denying, justifying, Trump-hating, traitor / criminal defenders were WRONG for the last 2 years has been .INFIRMED / PROVEN.

So don't STFU...I and many others will relish the opportunity to rub it in your faces that you were WRONG ... AGAIN ...and how you LOST ... AGAIN!

I'll be perfectly fine with what ever Mueller found. We have not seen that. Barr has no credibility.

Mueller found no collusion. You’re perfectly fine with that?

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

Barr told you.

You still prefer to believe the exposed traitors / liars than the US AG

Like I said, denying, Trump-hating snowflake til the end...

Bwuhahaha....

STFU

You LOST...AGAIN!

Mueller found no collusion. You’re perfectly fine with that?

I prefer to hear that from Mueller's report. A 4 page summary by Trump's cheerleader isn't credible.

I prefer to hear that from Mueller's report. A 4 page summary by Trump's cheerleader isn't credible.
Barr already gave you the report results.... But wiggle puppydawg don't want the coup attempt to be over....

NO EVIDENCE!
NO CRIME!
NO COLLUSION!
NO OBSTRUCTION!
THE EXPOSED COUP ATTEMPT IS OVER!

Forum List

Back