I am glad this MUELr shit is behind us.

NO EVIDENCE.
NO CRIME.
NO COLLUSION.
NO OBSTRUCTION.
HILLARY CRIMES CONFIRMED.
HILLARY PROTECTED BY FBI & DOJ CONFIRMED
DOJ-NSA-CIA-FBI ATTEMPTED COUP CONFIRMED.
SNOWFLAKES, ONCE DUPED BY RUSSIANS INTO ORGANIZING / MARCHING FOR THEM, DUPED BY TRAITOROUS DEMS / LIBS CONFIRMED

:p

You treasonous lying f*s pretty much said that about everything....

Much like your 'guarantee' Hillary would win in a -landslide', every prediction you made, every lie you told and repeated, every false defense of the now-proven traitors / criminals, every 're got him now' BULLSHIT has collapsed - your hatred for this Presidency led you to lie and support criminal and traitors.

At the least you snowflakes have been proven to be the ignorant, gullible sheep Nohnathon Gruber bragged and bragged over and over you to be.

At the most - like Comey, Clapper, Rosenstein, and Brennan - you allowed your hatred to lead you knowingly to defend PROVEN perjurers, compromisers of national security, and traitors who attempted a partisan pitical coup.

And at the very least your credibility has been all but destroyed - everything you claimed, everything you claimed was fact, everything you predicted WAS JUST PROVEN FALSE / A LIE by Mueller's report!!!

Barr's little 4 pages didn't prove anything.

Mueller did: NO COLLUSION OR Obstruction!!

Greg

You nee to reread those 4 pages.

It's still going to say there are insufficient grounds to pursue the matter of collusion or obstruction, no matter how many times you read it.

Hate to break it to you but there's no chance of a reversal on instant replay, might as well move on to the next regularly scheduled hyper-partisan hissy fit.

"Everyone cannot master a grief but he that has it. " -- Much Ado About Nothing, William Shakspeare

I have no doubt that Trump's hand chosen spokesman will stick to his story. However, it will take more than his word to convince anybody. Mueller's actual report is required for that.

I suspect that average "I only read the headlines" Joe American was convinced that the whole thing was a waste a time the moment the "nothing to see here" headline hit the airwaves.

It's just the chattering hyper-partisan nitwits that can't get over the fact that the question of any "collusion" or obstruction on Donny's part is closed.

Better luck next time.

I have no doubt that Trump's hand chosen spokesman will stick to his story. However, it will take more than his word to convince anybody. Mueller's actual report is required for that.

Let's assume, Barr and Rosenstein aren't stupid. They both know the report will, in some form or other, see the light of day, and that they will be raked over coals if they materially misrepresented it.

Let's further assume that Mueller is the by-the-book guy we've been told he is, who would respect and protect the Constitutional institutions that hold the Republic together. And that means, he, Mueller, will not throw the Republic into a Constitutional crisis by requesting Trump be indicted, while that, under current guidelines, cannot happen. That was to be expected.

So, he writes a report showing there were numerous contacts between Russians and the Trump campaign, but stops just short of finding a criminal conspiracy. He further lays out a pattern of behavior that may seem like obstruction, but withholds judgment on that.

What to do now? Mueller would insist, based on the evidence provided and further evidence unearthed during Congressional investigations, that the respective Constitutional institutions do their jobs, and refuses to do it for them. If, or so I believe Mueller's thinking goes, the Americans or their representatives want that sorry, mendacious, thoroughly corrupt excuse for a president gone, the institution to make it happen, Congress, should go to work. If they think what Trump and his campaign have done is acceptable, and want him to stay, it's not his, Mueller's, job to thwart that.

That is, I believe, where things stand right now. The work to reveal the extent of the Trumpsterfire is off to a good start, and the work to extinguish it has just begun.

Forum List

Back