I am coming for you.

Winston

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2016
North Carolina
My wife got a fraud alert this morning concerning her debit card. The charge was for about $1200 but the problem is there were four other charges that had already went through. Damn but these are some stupid ass criminals. Three of the four orders were online orders for instore pickup at Lowe's Hardware. They were so stupid that they used my wife's email address for order confirmation. So, we got the order numbers, know the time that the order was picked up, contacted the location that the items were picked up from, had the video pulled, and the police are on the way to view the video. But it gets better.

The stupid shits bought a whole bunch of tickets to some rapper concert that is at nine pm tonight. I have contacted the event organizer, got the tickets flagged, and the police will be there to pick up the culprits when they try to use the tickets. Wish I could be there.

My wife got a fraud alert this morning concerning her debit card. The charge was for about $1200 but the problem is there were four other charges that had already went through. Damn but these are some stupid ass criminals. Three of the four orders were online orders for instore pickup at Lowe's Hardware. They were so stupid that they used my wife's email address for order confirmation. So, we got the order numbers, know the time that the order was picked up, contacted the location that the items were picked up from, had the video pulled, and the police are on the way to view the video. But it gets better.

The stupid shits bought a whole bunch of tickets to some rapper concert that is at nine pm tonight. I have contacted the event organizer, got the tickets flagged, and the police will be there to pick up the culprits when they try to use the tickets. Wish I could be there.
Hope it goes as outlined. Are you out the cash in the end?

Hope it goes as outlined. Are you out the cash in the end?
Shouldn't be, but debit cards are not like credit cards. Honestly, I don't care to be out the cash, I just what the assholes locked up. The amount of fraud has put this at the felony level. The rapper is Finesse 2tymes, absolutely revolting music.

And yeah, I hope it goes as outlined. Pretty sure I know the source of this "hack", or "clone", of her phone. While the Charlotte police department doesn't know me, the Catawba County Sheriff department does. And I will be contacting the SBI tomorrow, the office is right down the street.

I hope and pray the legal authorities do their job. But I am not afraid to take matters into my own hands. Have a cell phone sniffer on the way from Amazon. That is what happened. Someone cloned her phone and got the debit card and email information. I can backtrace that with a sniffer. She went to a flea market yesterday, pretty sure that is where this happened. Told her, 75% of the people visiting the flea market are trash, 95% of the vendors are. If it comes to vigilante justice I will clean their bank account out, file a quick claim deed on their home, and kick them to the street.

We get shit like that on a constant basis.
The old...Your $1200 hundred dollar order from Amazon will be delivered tomorrow.
The funny part? They address me as Dear at the start of the notification when they always address me by my first name.

Forum List

Back