I am all for BLM

I drank Bud Light once. Wasn't impressed. Tasted like piss-water.

I moved on to the harder stuff, stealing a sip or two from my parents or friends liquor cabinet. Wild Turkey and Makers Mark were the drinks of choice. One time when they were away, I drank a full pint flask. I got so hammered, that I walked into a door once, a wall twice, and then collapsed on the floor puking. Now I get sick at the thought of drinking again.

I drank Bud Light once. Wasn't impressed. Tasted like piss-water.

I moved on to the harder stuff, stealing a sip or two from my parents or friends liquor cabinet. Wild Turkey and Makers Mark were the drinks of choice. One time when they were away, I drank a full pint flask. I got so hammered, that I walked into a door once, a wall twice, and then collapsed on the floor puking. Now I get sick at the thought of drinking again.

Quarter drafts, I'm sure i drank it or shit just a bad, plenty of times.

Quantity, has a quality of it's own, in large enough quantities.

Bud Light Matters.
I would rather have a case of Corona.

Even mexicans dont drink corona.
I like it. I Always have, of course I'm not Mexican. Mexicans probably think of it like American think of Bud over here. Years ago, I liked Coors, mainly because you could not get in this part of the country, not that it was particularly better. I really liked Franziskaner Weiss bier, from my time in Germany. I used to get on tap in that large mug or stein that had the fat monk with the three keys hanging down. It still had the hops fizzing and jumping up from the bottom. That stuff would knock your dk in the dirt. When you couldn't count the keys anymore, somebody needed to drive butt, you back to the base. I have never seen it over here.
1626476033452.png

Forum List

Back