Popular New Ejection Porch Automatically Launches Vaccine Evangelists Into The Stratosphere

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
"Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Dr. FAAAAUCIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

Just ordered mine.
1626526537167.jpeg

An American manufacturer has been overwhelmed with preorders for its brand new "ejection porch," which is specially designed to detect when Biden's vaccine evangelists are at your door so it can launch them into the stratosphere.

"Excuse me, sir, do you have a few minutes to talk about our lord and savior Dr. Fau-- AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" said one door-to-door vaccine auditor after the advanced technology in the porch detected his whiny and annoying government vaccine-evangelist voice and launched him into the sky, above the clouds, and out of sight.

For anyone who can't afford an advanced and costly porch upgrade, the company is selling handy signs to hang on your porch to tell them to get lost.

I'm wondering about the level of crazy that it takes to refuse a life-saving vaccine because you don't want to admit your cult leader messed up the response to the disease.

I'm wondering about the level of crazy that it takes to refuse a life-saving vaccine because you don't want to admit your cult leader messed up the response to the disease.

I wish hospitals would refuse service to anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated. Treat them like the contagious fucks they are.

Or put them in those same cages trump put Mexican children in. Or worse Walter reed. Lol

And before republicans argue remember hospitals are private companies. If a baker can refuse to make a cake then a hospital should be free to refuse you.

"Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Dr. FAAAAUCIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!"

Just ordered mine.
View attachment 513809
An American manufacturer has been overwhelmed with preorders for its brand new "ejection porch," which is specially designed to detect when Biden's vaccine evangelists are at your door so it can launch them into the stratosphere.

"Excuse me, sir, do you have a few minutes to talk about our lord and savior Dr. Fau-- AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" said one door-to-door vaccine auditor after the advanced technology in the porch detected his whiny and annoying government vaccine-evangelist voice and launched him into the sky, above the clouds, and out of sight.

For anyone who can't afford an advanced and costly porch upgrade, the company is selling handy signs to hang on your porch to tell them to get lost.
You do realize that the much more likely scenario would have proselytizing evangelical tRumplings taking the trip, right?

It’s a pandemic of the unvaccinated. Got to love it. I saw today my state is one of the few where cases are not going up. MI

I believe in the old, tried and true ...

View attachment 513810
I would put one of those spikes safely through my foot, gently. Then I’d call 911 and sue you.

Have you had a Tetanus shot? Those spike aren't clean.
Oh I’ll clean it before I carefully puncture a very safe spot on my foot.

If you feel inclined to do so. Personally, I'm not into masochism but, I don't judge you because you are.

I believe in the old, tried and true ...

View attachment 513810
I would put one of those spikes safely through my foot, gently. Then I’d call 911 and sue you.

Have you had a Tetanus shot? Those spike aren't clean.
Oh I’ll clean it before I carefully puncture a very safe spot on my foot.

If you feel inclined to do so. Personally, I'm not into masochism but, I don't judge you because you are.
Plus you’d catch me on camera doing all that. Lol

I wish hospitals would refuse service to anyone who hasn’t been vaccinated. Treat them like the contagious fucks they are.

You can be vaccinated and still be contagious. The CDC says so.
Yea but very few of us are dying.

And I may be contagious but who am I killing? The unvaccinated. I’m cool with that

You realize that you just contradicted yourself? You said you wanted the unvaccinated to be refused medical treatment because they are contagious.

Now you're saying that if you are contagious, you have no qualms about infecting others?

5124caeee8093b134d9635a375343a1e.jpg

Or put them in those same cages trump put Mexican children in. Or worse Walter reed. Lol

And before republicans argue remember hospitals are private companies. If a baker can refuse to make a cake then a hospital should be free to refuse you.

The vaccines are failing. See Israel.

Now what?

The vaccines are failing. See Israel.

Now what?
Next up.
Booster shot propaganda.

Forum List

Back