I am a sinner with virtue

Will my virtues balance out my sins? I mean do I need to be celibate to make up for my lust, or can I substitute celibacy with kindness or patience? If not, how long do I have to be celibate to be forgiven for my lust?

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg
What is the make and model of your boat and motor?

Will my virtues balance out my sins? I mean do I need to be celibate to make up for my lust, or can I substitute celibacy with kindness or patience? If not, how long do I have to be celibate to be forgiven for my lust?

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg
What is the make and model of your boat and motor?
Still keep lookin' up at those contrails......

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg

is that you Ringel05?

hi....nice to meet you!

Is it?

idk....if not him probably very similar

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg

is that you Ringel05?

hi....nice to meet you!
giphy.gif

you wish

oh well....

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg

is that you Ringel05?

hi....nice to meet you!

Is it?

idk....if not him probably very similar
Here's a hint, I hate fishing..........

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg

is that you Ringel05?

hi....nice to meet you!
giphy.gif

you wish

oh well....
Looks to me like you wish...... :eusa_whistle:

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg

is that you Ringel05?

hi....nice to meet you!
giphy.gif
Come on Ringel don't keep us in suspense - you'll lose yer groupies!

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg

is that you Ringel05?

hi....nice to meet you!
giphy.gif
Come on Ringel don't keep us in suspense - you'll lose yer groupies!
Is everyone that slow on the uptake tonight?

what is that ^^^

real photo please

I knew it

Good night everybody!:04:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back