I am a sinner with virtue

7vices

Jun 29, 2018
Will my virtues balance out my sins? I mean do I need to be celibate to make up for my lust, or can I substitute celibacy with kindness or patience? If not, how long do I have to be celibate to be forgiven for my lust?

a troll?

is 7vices a troll

is he not?

is he an idiot

what is he

Will my virtues balance out my sins? I mean do I need to be celibate to make up for my lust, or can I substitute celibacy with kindness or patience? If not, how long do I have to be celibate to be forgiven for my lust?
When did ridiculousness become a "virtue" ?

a sinner without virtue.....is that right?

so

tell us all about it

we are here

we are listening to you

What church denomination are you?
I am a heathen.
Good for you. Now that that's done let's move on to the important stuff, what color is your hair? Do you even have any hair? Do you masticate primarily on the left or the right? when you accidentally drop something do you instinctively try to catch it or just watch it hit the ground?

I am a heathen.
Good for you. Now that that's done let's move on to the important stuff, what color is your hair? Do you even have any hair? Do you masticate primarily on the left or the right? when you accidentally drop something do you instinctively try to catch it or just watch it hit the ground?
What does that have to do with my hypersexuality?

I am a heathen.
What does that have to do with my hypersexuality?
Look up, see the pretty contrails........ :eusa_whistle:

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
I hope you are wrong. I have at least 4 virtues.

Sorry...that's above my paygrade.

No

If you are a sinner

you have no virtues

Period

That's that
uh6ox.jpg

Forum List

Back