I Am a Girl!!! XD

No I didn’t.

You are demanding me to write what you want to read and if not then you will throw a tantrum and I say go right ahead and throw it.

Why did you need to change your name and tell everyone you are a GIRL?

Simple, you need attention and also if you are an adult you would have said woman or lady and not Girl.

Girl, lady, woman, it's all the same thing to me. Also, you are the one wanting attention by the way you keep up trolling and behaving like this not me.

Also I thought you were married and now just engaged?

No, the person in my avatar is, not me.

Girl, lady, woman, it's all the same thing to me. Also, you are the one wanting attention by the way you keep up trolling and behaving like this not me.

No, the person in my avatar is, not me.

I am not the one that needed to start a thread about how I am a girl and wanted to be respected, that was you.

Also I was not writing about your stupid avatar but about what you have wrote before, so my guess is most everything you have written is a lie…

If you have to buy new batteries every week, you're not "engaged."

What? I don't know what you're talking about for one and for two I think I would know if I was engaged or not just like I would know what my own gender is.

I am not the one that needed to start a thread about how I am a girl and wanted to be respected, that was you.

Also I was not writing about your stupid avatar but about what you have wrote before, so my guess is most everything you have written is a lie…

1. Yeah, so what?

2. I never wrote that I was married before so I don't know where you are getting this from.

Yeah, I will get right on that as soon as I change my way I write…

So in other words you have nothing and you know or remember that I never said that. It's not a big deal or anything. So what? You were just simply mistaken. It happens.

You know what I am done with the trolls in this thread. I was simply just trying to be nice to you guys. Sorr-ee if that's a crime. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back