I Am a Girl!!! XD

Hello, this is formerly Potterhead2021 speaking and I figured that I would change my username and profile so it'll clear up any confusion or doubt that I am a female. :D
Well, I'm not sure what to say. I do not want to offend you. 2.5 thousand posts in two months is pretty impressive. You certainly have some things to say, don't you?

I like you even if no one else does… but I also bang my head against the wall, so maybe my endorsement is not so great…

1629397990893.png

I wish lol

It's not all that really important. I just want people to know that I'm female when addressing me. :)
In today’s insane PC world it may be illegal for you to request to be considered and addressed as a female. It would be a far better virtue signaling if you request for All people to refer to you in the “it” gender

In today’s insane PC world it may be illegal for you to request to be considered and addressed as a female. It would be a far better virtue signaling if you request for All people to refer to you in the “it” gender
1629400295654.png

Are you female from birth (physically)

Yes.

What about me? You used to like me before I changed my name!

I never I said I didn't like you. For the most part on here I like everyone. Even Mad_Jack_Flint. I just don't always like what you have to say or agree with you, but that doesn't mean I don't like you. I tried telling TNHarley that and he started having a temper tantrum over nothing as I actually do like a lot of what he has to say. Especially political wise. Just out of curiosity who were you on here before you changed your name anyways? But yeah guys, please don't make mountains out of molehills just because I disagree with you as not everybody is going to agree with you one hundred percent in life. They aren't personal attacks and you really should grow some thicker skin.

Btw, Angelo, thank you for getting me addicted to Pat. This is my favorite one so far and now I'm renting Tootsie from the library. :auiqs.jpg:

Yes.

I never I said I didn't like you. For the most part on here I like everyone. Even Mad_Jack_Flint. I just don't always like what you have to say or agree with you, but that doesn't mean I don't like you. I tried telling TNHarley that and he started having a temper tantrum over nothing as I actually do like a lot of what he has to say. Especially political wise. Just out of curiosity who were you on here before you changed your name anyways? But yeah guys, please don't make mountains out of molehills just because I disagree with you as not everybody is going to agree with you one hundred percent in life. They aren't personal attacks and you really should grow some thicker skin.

Race was the former poster known as Bruce T Laney…

( I just hope Miguel Tejas does not find me and cure me from life )

tenor.gif

You and Harrypotter are me heroes!!!
Are you a doctors wife?
Yes.

Well ma'am, I have just been pulling your leg.

Race was the former poster known as Bruce T Laney…

Oh, that explains it then, but yeah I try to see the good in everybody as I'm a glass half full kind of person and for the most part here people seem to have at least some good in them, but I do wish you would start putting yourself into somebody else's shoes. How would you feel if somebody asked you nicely not to do something and they continued? Wouldn't you be upset? I also live by the golden rule of treating people the way you want to be treated. If you want me to be nice to you, then be nice to me.

Oh, that explains it then, but yeah I try to see the good in everybody as I'm a glass half full kind of person and for the most part here people seem to have at least some good in them, but I do wish you would start putting yourself into somebody else's shoes. How would you feel if somebody asked you nicely not to do something and they continued? Wouldn't you be upset? I also live by the golden rule of treating people the way you want to be treated. If you want me to be nice to you, then be nice to me.
Well let me be clear you have no right to tell anyone to do anything on this board and I can see why Gracie mocks you!

You are new here ( well you claim you are ) and have given nothing but nonsense like another poster on here and not me!

So put yourself in everyone who mocks you shoes and ask how you would feel if some newbie was telling you how to post when they are new here?

Now everything I have done have been within the rules of the board and nothing you do will get me to stop being me, and if you dislike what I write, well block me because I will never change!

Well let me be clear you have no right to tell anyone to do anything on this board and I can see why Gracie mocks you!

You are new here ( well you claim you are ) and have given nothing but nonsense like another poster on here and not me!

So put yourself in everyone who mocks you shoes and ask how you would feel if some newbie was telling you how to post when they are new here?

Now everything I have done have been within the rules of the board and nothing you do will get me to stop being me, and if you dislike what I write, well block me because I will never change!

I give up! You totally missed the point of what I was saying. :rolleyes:

Calm down ma'am!

This is not a dating site, kid. Stop being so desperate.

This is not a dating site, kid. Stop being so desperate.

I'm not trying to date anybody though I'm already engaged. I'm just trying to be a moral and decent human being and telling other people that I think it's a good idea to at least attempt to. I don't care if I win friends on an internet full of strangers, I'm just stating what I believe in how we should treat other people.

I give up! You totally missed the point of what I was saying. :rolleyes:
No I didn’t.

You are demanding me to write what you want to read and if not then you will throw a tantrum and I say go right ahead and throw it.

Why did you need to change your name and tell everyone you are a GIRL?

Simple, you need attention and also if you are an adult you would have said woman or lady and not Girl.

I'm not trying to date anybody though I'm already engaged. I'm just trying to be a moral and decent human being and telling other people that I think it's a good idea to at least attempt to. I don't care if I win friends on an internet full of strangers, I'm just stating what I believe in how we should treat other people.

So you are not telling anyone how to act but you are telling them how you expect them to act…

Also I thought you were married and now just engaged?

Forum List

Back