I agree Perry.." ..let's stop trying to curry favor.."

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
“Our party cannot be all things to all people. It can’t be. Our loudest opponents on the left are never going to like us so let’s stop trying to curry favor with them.” – Gov. Rick Perry
Rick Perry Quotes - Page 2 - BrainyQuote

And the stupid GOP (McCain!!!) stop thinking the MSM is NOT biased!
Idiotic GOPers who as Perry said try to "curry" favor with the MSM need to understand with 85% reporters voting for Obama/Democrats in 2008, with 85% GIVING $$ to Democrats and MOST importantly with MOST editors/producers i.e. people that write the headlines/network news stories.. these people HATE the USA!
These elitists like Obama THINK they are smarter then as Obama said..
At a San Francisco fundraiser, he said, “They get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

So this is for you waivering independents, "compromiser" GOPers.. remember..
YOU are NOT smarter then Obama/MSM (you actually are..) but Obama/MSM snobs want to control and central plan our lives because after all THEY KNOW BETTER!!!

5116916182_2af2373afc.jpg

what's wrong with curry flavor?

does perry hate indians, too?

You are having a :
Emily Litella, an elderly hearing-impaired woman who gave angry and misinformed editorial replies on "Weekend Update" on topics such as "violins on television," the "Eagle Rights Amendment," "presidential erections," "making Puerto Rico a 'steak'", "busting school children", and "protecting endangered feces."[6][8] Once corrected on her misunderstanding, Litella would end her segment with a polite "Never mind."

IT's "FAVOR" NOT "FLAV-OR".. Ms. Litelia...

That's the kind of intemperate behavior that led to the Civil War, IMO. Seems like he's running to succeed Jefferson Davis, not Obama. :cool:

what's wrong with curry flavor?

does perry hate indians, too?

You are having a :
Emily Litella, an elderly hearing-impaired woman who gave angry and misinformed editorial replies on "Weekend Update" on topics such as "violins on television," the "Eagle Rights Amendment," "presidential erections," "making Puerto Rico a 'steak'", "busting school children", and "protecting endangered feces."[6][8] Once corrected on her misunderstanding, Litella would end her segment with a polite "Never mind."

IT's "FAVOR" NOT "FLAV-OR".. Ms. Litelia...

i still don't understand what's wrong with curry.

if it was zanzibar curry, then i could relate.

that is a fake. and pink.

Since when has the republican party been trying to generate favor? Nothing they do is really going to draw new people in. They're all about exclusionary tactics.

I think the primary campaign of 2011/2012 has resulted in one irrefutable truth. Perry has never ran a campaign before where the election's outcome wasn't known before hand. What an idiot.

I have never seen a Politician actually want less support. Given his "Strong" video on You Tube and his campaign keeping in on-line so it can be a virtual pinata...he seems to have an expertise at making sure he gets the least amount of support possible.

Could he be setting himself up for a 3rd party insurgency? I sure hope so. Nothing else he is doing makes any sense.

Forum List

Back