I Admit To Calling Democrat Voters Stupid.....

Those with functioning long-term memory, which excludes almost all conservatives, will remember how the conservatives made the exact same predictions of doom with both Obama and Clinton.

The actual result in both cases was a booming economy and shrinking deficits.

Those with functioning long-term memory, which excludes almost all conservatives, will remember how the conservatives made the exact same predictions of doom with both Obama and Clinton.

".... the conservatives made the exact same predictions of doom with both Obama and Clinton."

Where do you see any "predictions" in here, you imbecile????

1. There are all sorts of taxes of which you are aware..... Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax, parking fees, license fees, speed cameras, hidden taxes of all sorts......

....and the insidious tax, inflation.........
1633019786704.png

www.realclearpolitics.com

The Biden Inflation Tax, Made Clear in One Chart | RealClearPolitics

What is all this Biden inflation tax talk really about? What is the actual effect of inflation on the lives of real people? Well, below is a chart that...

2. While inflation is disastrous tax on workers, the poor, students, among others.....it is a blessing to corporations and big business.
The latter accrue as much debt as they can when Democrat inflation is on the horizon.....because it allows them to pay back the debt with far cheaper money.

3. Do you imagine that this is unknown and unconsidered by Democrat politicians???
Of course not.....those rich are the donors to the Democrats, the party of the wealthy.
If you aren't one of those rich, and voted Democrat......Lenin correctly identified you: useful idiots.

4. Bet you voted for this one, too: Obama.
"But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” Education of a President (Published 2010)

5. "The Biden Inflation Tax, Made Clear in One Chart

What is all this “Biden inflation tax” talk really about? What is the actual effect of inflation on the lives of real people?
Well, below is a chart that compares yearly wage and inflation rates for each month from 2017 through July of this year using Bureau of Labor Statistics data. Wage rates are in blue and inflation (as measured by the consumer price index) is in red. When blue is on top, as it was during the entire Trump administration, workers’ wages are beating inflation and their standards of living are improving. When red is on top, they’re not.
While President Biden claims that it is “indisputable” that his jobs plan “is working,” this chart unequivocally shows that it is not, at least not for American workers. Rather, inflation is surging, more than wiping out any wage gains those workers might have experienced."

You should stick to words you can actually define....

....but, of course, then you'd be mute.

"... the conservatives made the exact same predictions of doom with both Obama and Clinton."

I'm gonna bet you are one of the morons who believed that Clinton ever produced a surplus.....

After the 30 or so lies and hoaxes that the Democrats authored about Trump, I bet you still swallow every new one, too.

.....I realize now that I was far too kind.

1. There are all sorts of taxes of which you are aware..... Federal taxes, state taxes, local taxes, sales tax, parking fees, license fees, speed cameras, hidden taxes of all sorts......

View attachment 545651

2. While inflation is disastrous tax on workers, the poor, students, among others.....it is a blessing to corporations and big business.
The latter accrue as much debt as they can when Democrat inflation is on the horizon.....because it allows them to pay back the debt with far cheaper money.

3. Do you imagine that this is unknown and unconsidered by Democrat politicians???
Of course not.....those rich are the donors to the Democrats, the party of the wealthy.
If you aren't one of those rich, and voted Democrat......Lenin correctly identified you: useful idiots.

"But he did identify what he called “tactical lessons.” He let himself look too much like “the same old tax-and-spend liberal Democrat.” Education of a President (Published 2010)

What is all this “Biden inflation tax” talk really about? What is the actual effect of inflation on the lives of real people?
Well, below is a chart that compares yearly wage and inflation rates for each month from 2017 through July of this year using Bureau of Labor Statistics data. Wage rates are in blue and inflation (as measured by the consumer price index) is in red. When blue is on top, as it was during the entire Trump administration, workers’ wages are beating inflation and their standards of living are improving. When red is on top, they’re not.
While President Biden claims that it is “indisputable” that his jobs plan “is working,” this chart unequivocally shows that it is not, at least not for American workers. Rather, inflation is surging, more than wiping out any wage gains those workers might have experienced."
If the shoe fits. As a matter of fact they are beyond stupid. They give mercy killing and genocide a good name. I might be wrong but if they had to pick a leader out of a thousand I can guarantee they will pick the worst one criminally and the stupidest one. It's like the whole bunch of those idiots fashion them selfs as Joe. and don't forget permits, hunting and fishing license, dog tags building permits traffic violations but I have enough camera tickets to paper a wall from every city and freeway and have never paid for one yet and won't until a camera can put his hand on the Bible, take the stand, then point his finger at me saying "that's the guy" and neither should anyone else except democrats cause they are real stupid.

If the shoe fits. As a matter of fact they are beyond stupid. They give mercy killing and genocide a good name. I might be wrong but if they had to pick a leader out of a thousand I can guarantee they will pick the worst one criminally and the stupidest one. It's like the whole bunch of those idiots fashion them selfs as Joe. and don't forget permits, hunting and fishing license, dog tags building permits traffic violations but I have enough camera tickets to paper a wall from every city and freeway and have never paid for one yet and won't until a camera can put his hand on the Bible, take the stand, then point his finger at me saying "that's the guy" and neither should anyone else except democrats cause they are real stupid.

Can't argue with any of that.

It is fascinating to consider how they got supposedly normal adults to vote for the same ideas and principles that we defeated in WWII.

Is that why when President Trump was going to win the 2020 election all those progressive slaves went out and burned down their cities?

Hahaha "A fire-eater must eat fire even if he has to kindle it himself."

Inflation occurs when lots more dollars are chasing a given amount of goods and services.

And when it happens it erodes your income, your savings, the value of your assets.

Do you believe the Democrats know that?????

If they do.....they're doing it on purpose...and you're a moron if you voted for them.

Here is the plan of the Biden Democrats that you voted for:

"Despite the federal government spending a staggering $5.3 trillion since March 2020 and the passage of a $1.1 trillion infrastructure bill, Biden and his fellow Democrats are pushing additional spending as part of a $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation package.

An independent analysis by the nonprofit Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget estimates that the real costs of that package are over $5 trillion if scored honestly. Those numbers aren’t just staggering, they are all but unfathomable. But if the Fed is willing to pour massive amounts of dollars into the economy, Democrats are obviously willing – if not anxious – to continue spending it, consequences be damned."

And a moron in this very thread announced that he is 'proud as punch' to have Biden and the Democrats doing this to him.

Not voting for either party makes me feel soooo good. All they care about is the wealthy.

I can guarantee they will pick the worst one criminally and the stupidest one.
I give you their Hero.

1633048596167.png

Inflation occurs when lots more dollars are chasing a given amount of goods and services.

And when it happens it erodes your income, your savings, the value of your assets.

Do you believe the Democrats know that?????

If they do.....they're doing it on purpose...and you're a moron if you voted for them.

Here is the plan of the Biden Democrats that you voted for:

"Despite the federal government spending a staggering $5.3 trillion since March 2020 and the passage of a $1.1 trillion infrastructure bill, Biden and his fellow Democrats are pushing additional spending as part of a $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation package.

An independent analysis by the nonprofit Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget estimates that the real costs of that package are over $5 trillion if scored honestly. Those numbers aren’t just staggering, they are all but unfathomable. But if the Fed is willing to pour massive amounts of dollars into the economy, Democrats are obviously willing – if not anxious – to continue spending it, consequences be damned."

And a moron in this very thread announced that he is 'proud as punch' to have Biden and the Democrats doing this to him.
Walter E. Williams was guest host of on the EIB radio one day, and he talked about the dollar and what it became when the gold standard was no longer used. It was a contract between two individuals where one person would work thus getting paid so many of those contracts(I.E. $40 an hour) and then that person would go out with said $40 and buy $20 worth of goods from someone else. This was how the dollar is supposed to work, because then each dollar has a value of hours worked or products behind it. But when the government starts printing dollars and just giving it to people who sit on their lazy liberal asses all day and does nothing of value in earning those dollars, then the value of those dollars become much smaller, as there is no backing except for government largess. Back in the 1970s before Carter took the presidency, a loaf of bread was 10 cents, a gallon of gas was 19 cents, and a McDonalds burger was a nickel. But then the Carter got in, said Oil was going to run out in 10 years, panic set it, gasoline lines were formed ODD days and EVEN days, rationing happened and inflation went crazy. So all prices went up, wages were artificially raised by the government, and soon more dollars were given out , rinse and repeat. By the way an ounce of gold in the 1970 was $400. What is it today? Over $1700. The dollar shrinks more and more when it is given freely by our government instead of earned by hard working people who want to save this country.

Binet-Simon_scale.jpg

"Breaking: Key Inflation Measure Soars to 30-Year High

The Federal Reserve’s preferred inflation gauge, the core personal consumption expenditures price index, which excludes food and energy costs, soared to a 30-year high in August.

The measure increased 0.3 percent for the month and was up 3.6 percent from last year in its steepest climb since May 1991, a trend suggesting that the pandemic’s inflationary pressures, catalyzed by massive government spending, supply chain bottlenecks and surging demand, are not correcting as quickly as some economists anticipated.

With the more volatile staple categories of food and energy factored back in, PCE prices increased 0.4 percent for the month and 4.3 percent year over year, the highest hike since January 1991, the Bureau of Economic Analysis reported Friday."

And we still have simpletons like this, still claiming to be 'proud as punch' of Biden.
A Most Disturbing Phenomenon

…the Democrat voter.

1.What is the explanation for probably millions of our fellow Americans eschewing logic, experience and, most notably, truth, in support of an alien philosophy and anti-American party?

2. While this is one glaring example of the above, sadly, we have all seen numerous posts on the board with other such Democrat automatons.

One such voter wrote:

“I am often wrong and am more than willing to admit my mistakes.”

I wrote:

“Let's check: did you make a mistake voting for Biden?”

The response:

“Nope.”

post 58

.....I realize now that I was far too kind.

View attachment 545651

1642251805137.png

But what does an inflation rate of 7.5% mean for working families? Ryan Sweet, a senior economist at Moody's Analytics, crunched the numbers and determined that current price levels are costing the typical family about $250 a month in extra spending. “A lot of people are hurting because of high inflation.20 hours ago

Soaring consumer prices are costing you an extra $250 a month | WFLA​

https://www.wfla.com › news › national › soaring-consum...

Crude oil tests $95 per barrel; Saudi Arabia increases oil prices​

https://www.business-standard.com › ... › News › Markets

— Saudi Arabia raised oil prices for customers in Asia, the US and Europe after crude's surge to almost $95 a barrel.

Under Trump, oil was $42 a barrel.

Nice goin,' Democrats.

Forum List

Back