“I Actually Think It’s Treasonous” – President Trump on the 51 Intel Leaders Who Knowingly Lied to the American Public about the Hunter Biden Laptop

It was treason. It was election interference they participated in. Everyone of those 51 anti-Trump deep staters, especially Blinken, should be drawn and quartered.

Not for the first time, I agree with Trump.

Why did he hire such turncoats as Bolton, Barr and Milley? These guys headed by Brennan are known liars.

How they came up with the letter is not significant to me. The content of the letter is what matters. Have you even read it? Do you really think it is treasonous?
What you said makes no sense at all. It is like you giving a peanut butter cup to a peanut allergy baby and you say do you really think it is a murder?
You have no idea how the whole letter came up. With that, you believe it is not significant. BTW, I have read it.

What you said makes no sense at all. It is like you giving a peanut butter cup to a peanut allergy baby and you say do you really think it is a murder?
You have no idea how the whole letter came up. With that, you believe it is not significant. BTW, I have read it.
Ok good you read it, now we are getting somewhere. So which part of it do you think is treasonous?

You tell me which part of the peanut butter is murder?
The part where you knowingly give it to somebody with an allergy to kill them. See that’s how you give a direct answer. Try it with the question I asked you now

The part where you knowingly give it to somebody with an allergy to kill them. See that’s how you give a direct answer. Try it with the question I asked you now
those guys knowingly give a faulty statement because they asked to and wanted their candidate to win.

"We"? Who's "we"? You? That's laughable. What you have is your head buried up Trump's ass.

Trump will be in the slammer long before Hunter Bided ever does, so get those Kleenex ready, asseater.
Denial of reality and more ass obsession. Fuck off retard. Start stocking up on tissues and butthurt cream.

Which statement did they make that was knowingly faulty? Be specific please
Same as peanut butter, in which part is knowingly deadly? C'mon, it is a regular food, you can buy it at the supermarket, how can it be deadly?
As I said, you have no idea how the letter comes up (the background story), it is pointless for us to discuss. I have spoken.

Which statement did they make that was knowingly faulty? Be specific please
Oh, can it!

The letter said that the laptop story had all the indications of it being Russian disinformation and not to be trusted.

The legacy media, including the New York Times, picked it up and just ran with it being Russian disinformation. All Social Media picked up on the same lie and censored threads where it was mentioned or added their label saying it was not true or whatever.

Come on man, if that's all you have, you're either a troll, fool, or both. You're pathetically boring!

Some early voters want to change their vote after Hunter Biden exposés

FLASHBACK: 16% of Biden voters would have voted differently if Hunter Biden laptop story was not suppressed by media, big tech

Here's How Many Biden Voters Who Would Have Bolted from Joe If the Media Did Their Job

79% say ‘truthful’ coverage of Hunter Biden’s laptop would have changed 2020 election

71% of Democrats 'likely' would have voted differently if they knew Hunter Biden's laptop was real: poll - LifeSite

Same as peanut butter, in which part is knowingly deadly? C'mon, it is a regular food, you can buy it at the supermarket, how can it be deadly?
As I said, you have no idea how the letter comes up (the background story), it is pointless for us to discuss. I have spoken.
It’s deadly based on how it is used. If it’s used to murder then that’s a crime.

So it sounds to me like you’re saying the actual document isn’t treasonous or saying anything wrong or illegal but it was how it was used. And you think it was used to influence an election and therefore is treason. Is that right?

The background story for how the letter came to be is like asking how the peanut butter was made. It’s meaningless. If there was a crime in the contents of the letter then you have something. If there was a crime in how it was used then you have something. But to show a crime that violates our first amendment rights during a political election is a tall order. Can you do it?

Can you post the complete quote where it said that?
Can I? Yep, just like you can in a New York minute.

Now.

2023-03-29%20Reduced%20further-Th.jpg

Denial of reality and more ass obsession. Fuck off retard. Start stocking up on tissues and butthurt cream.
Pence testified today if front of Jack Smith's Grand Jury. How are you coping? More of this: :206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:?

Your assbuddy will be hung out to dry before long.

It was treason. It was election interference they participated in. Everyone of those 51 anti-Trump deep staters, especially Blinken, should be drawn and quartered.

Trump has a problem with stuff like the definition of words. And other stuff.

Pence testified today if front of Jack Smith's Grand Jury. How are you coping? More of this: :206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:?

Your assbuddy will be hung out to dry before long.
No asshole homo. You're the one crying because Fat Alvin is already 0-2 in court as Pomerantz will be testifying. So those tears are yours Smith will be another failure and you'll still be a homo. Laughing at you homo

No asshole homo. You're the one crying because Fat Alvin is already 0-2 in court as Pomerantz will be testifying. So those tears are yours Smith will be another failure and you'll still be a homo. Laughing at you homo
Pomeranz? HAHAHAHAHA! I can't wait till he testifies & rubs it in Gym Shorts Jordan's puss how & why HE thought Dotard Trump should be prosecuted.

Be carefull for what you ask for your assbuddy, dope.

Forum List

Back