I Absolutely Don't Trust Democrats.

If I was looking for more realism I might have pointed out that the KKK was, in addition to being mostly Democrats in the past, was, and still is, 100% White and Christian.
It’s interesting as well the most slaves were captured and sold by Black slavers in the first place. The original sin lays at the feet of non-Christian Blacks.

Republicans sure are a strange lot. Only the latest Republican standard bearer of the party and his cronies aren't considered RINO's. Always the common answer for absolving itself of all responsibility. Nothing's ever their fault. And as for those calls Trump and his people were making to states regarding the certifying the election, it's only because Trump is their man that these MAGA Republicans aren't crapping bricks over it.
Hate to tell you but your post was almost completely nonsensical.

It’s interesting as well the most slaves were captured and sold by Black slavers in the first place. The original sin lays at the feet of non-Christian Blacks.
So White Christians are completely innocent because others are also guilty? It seems to me that if the people didn't buy slaves people wouldn't sell slaves.

So White Christians are completely innocent because others are also guilty? It seems to me that if the people didn't buy slaves people wouldn't sell slaves.
You go back to the future to find out. Only SLAVES I see are child trafficers from south of the border and illegals working for slave wages, killing our jobs. Lowering our wages.

There arent slaves now MOONBAT You are just RACE BAITING.

If I was looking for more realism I might have pointed out that the KKK was, in addition to being mostly Democrats in the past, was, and still is, 100% White and Christian.
Well, I don't think they were black and Christian. :dunno:

You go back to the future to find out. Only SLAVES I see are child trafficers from south of the border and illegals working for slave wages, killing our jobs. Lowering our wages.

There arent slaves now MOONBAT You are just RACE BAITING.
It was you who started this journey down memory lane by saying the KKK was a Democrat organization or were you just RACE BAITING?

Nope .. nobody is innocent according to today’s so-called standards but alas people are just as greedy and heartless and there’s a hell of a lot more slaves than there ever was these days.

There's nothing to prove all KKK were Christians. That's ridiculous.

Their behavior was not Christian at all.
Sorry but all KKK members were Christians. You had to be White and, at least initially, Protestant, to be in the Klan. Later, in more liberal California, Catholics were allowed in.

The Klan was denounced by most, if not all, Christian churches but they considered themselves to be defenders of the faith.
Ku_Klux_Klan_members_and_a_burning_cross%2C_Denver%2C_Colorado%2C_1921.jpg

Forum List

Back