I Absolutely Don't Trust Democrats.

So they are people, bad people but still people.

Those dam Democrats, wanting an economic recovery plan!! The initiative's stated aim is to facilitate rebuilding from the global COVID-19 crisis in a way that prioritizes sustainable development.[3]
"Sustainable Development" IS working towards "The Great Reset".

And lemme tell ya, everything that is America goes away if that happens.

(It's been updated to Agenda 2030 now) Same schtick, new name.

"Sustainable Development" IS working towards "The Great Reset".

And lemme tell ya, everything that is America goes away if that happens.

(It's been updated to Agenda 2030 now) Same schtick, new name.

Damn if it ain't failing.

If you accept that the election was stolen, then I don't know how you and can contend the Democrats were able to handle it alone without Republican so-conspirators.
Yup .. we call them RINO's ..

Last edited:
Most of us knew it was stolen when the observers were thrown out. When windows were blocked. When we went to bed with Trump far ahead and woke up to find Biden got a sudden burst of votes, 100% for him. There's more, but your mind is closed like every other lemming Democrat
Weird that every investigation and court case found no evidence?

Yup .. we call them RINO's ..

Republicans sure are a strange lot. Only the latest Republican standard bearer of the party and his cronies aren't considered RINO's. Always the common answer for absolving itself of all responsibility. Nothing's ever their fault. And as for those calls Trump and his people were making to states regarding the certifying the election, it's only because Trump is their man that these MAGA Republicans aren't crapping bricks over it.

I’m glad that you have a sense of humor but I wish you were far more realistic.
If I was looking for more realism I might have pointed out that the KKK was, in addition to being mostly Democrats in the past, was, and still is, 100% White and Christian.

Forum List

Back