Hyundai Sonata?

The miata is a nice value for it's price, but it wouldn't fair well in WI weather. I have a friend who just bought a new mustang and I must say I was very unimpressed.

The Mustang, was it V-6? What didn't you like about it? The weather was what worried me about the Miata too. I figure after adding sand to the back, I couldn't fit a loaf of bread in with me. ;)

The Mustang, was it V-6? What didn't you like about it? The weather was what worried me about the Miata too. I figure after adding sand to the back, I couldn't fit a loaf of bread in with me. ;)

All mustang is V6, she did not have GT though. I just thought the materials were cheap feeling, the engine sounds was a little fake and overall its a very bulky feeling car. Like your driving a brick. I suppose the GT could be nice, but for the money I'd still rather have a tripped out Accord, Legacy, or Camry.

All mustang is V6, she did not have GT though. I just thought the materials were cheap feeling, the engine sounds was a little fake and overall its a very bulky feeling car. Like your driving a brick. I suppose the GT could be nice, but for the money I'd still rather have a tripped out Accord, Legacy, or Camry.

Well this is going to sound funny coming from me to you, but while I like the Accord, it seems a bit 'old' to me. :rofl:

I haven't driven a Mustang for like 10 years, rented at the time in FL. My first car was this, the Mach I, so the dream has lived on. It wasn't a convertible though, which I really like. I had 1995 LeBaron Convertible which until I had a serious accident, worked fine in the winter. After the accident, not so good.

what is it you are really looking for? fuel mileage, speed, comfort, looks? I mean for 28 g's you have a decent group of cars to look at. For me I'd look for all of that if I could easily go out and buy a car. I mean the gas prices in my area just jumped up another 6 cents in 6 hours so I think fuel mileage could sway my decision on speed and horsepower. I'm very tall so I'm also looking for room even though I can fit into a corolla and a bigger car is nice to have around.

Forum List

Back