Hypothetically speaking, Trump supporters, what would need to happen for you to believe the...

...investigation and impeachment proceedings are valid?

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

1) Trump is a republican and you voted for him.

2) The democrats are behind the impeachment.

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”
No facts, just more crybaby tantrums and typical dimwitt lies. Screw the left and screw you.

I am not a Trump supporter but hell would have to freeze over before I believed it was valid.
The ENTIRE thing huh? No investigation from any investigative entity whatsoever? That’s your position?
Yep. Its essentially the democrats trying to change the outcome of the 2016 election which won't happen. How DARE someone defeat Queen Hillary! I said the other day. This was going to end VERY GOOD for the democrats or VERY BADLY and now that they have lost independents and blacks and are starting to lose Hispanics its not looking good...maybe they thought if they started it that the senate would eventually decide to back them up and vote to convict Trump but this isn't going to happen. Its a clearly blatant partisan hack job because the frontrunner is Biden who has LEGITIMATE issues with Ukraine as does his useless son. It was started to hide Biden's crimes which he was dumb enough to admit to that he got the prosecutor FIRED! None of this would have happened if the democrats thought SOMEONE in the field could beat Trump next year. Pelosi held off on this forever and she obviously got tired of waiting or was finally bulldozed into starting this runaway train she can't stop.
Lol you can pretend you aren’t a Trump supporter all you want but to anyone rational it can be clearly seen you lack any objectivity whatsoever on this topic.
I dislike Trump,I think he is a bullshit artist who knows how to control a crowd and his base. I DESPISE demoncrats and leftists and liberals whatever the hell yall are calling each other today. I have nothing but pure hatred for leftists.
No one cares if you despise democrats. The problem is that you despising them has completely distorted your perception of reality.
Democrats have NEVER had a grasp on reality, less so for the GOP they are ALL elitist politicians in their ivory towers looking down on all of us.

I dislike Trump,I think he is a bullshit artist who knows how to control a crowd and his base. I DESPISE demoncrats and leftists and liberals whatever the hell yall are calling each other today. I have nothing but pure hatred for leftists.

So you'd look the other way because of your hatred of your fellow Americans...neighbors even...

Wonderful
You aren't an American and neither is anyone else who thinks like demoncrats do. You are the enemy and I view you all as such. I don't stand with a party I stand with my people and those who advocate for my people. Fuck political parties.

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”

Considering the OP is always wrong, a start would be for him to believe it's just a political stunt.

Not even 24 hours after the last public hearing on the impeachment inquiry, the House Judiciary Committee announced two articles of impeachment: one accusing the president of “abuse of power” and the other charging him with “obstruction of Congress.”

What many were quick to note was the absence of the term “bribery” — the term Democrats had used repeatedly in the earlier stages of the inquiry following reports that they had focus-grouped the impact of that word in comparison to other terms such as “quid pro quo” and “extortion.”

Muh quid pro quo :badgrin:

its-a-big-club.jpg

screen-shot-2019-12-10-at-7.49.59-am.png

The ENTIRE thing huh? No investigation from any investigative entity whatsoever? That’s your position?
Yep. Its essentially the democrats trying to change the outcome of the 2016 election which won't happen. How DARE someone defeat Queen Hillary! I said the other day. This was going to end VERY GOOD for the democrats or VERY BADLY and now that they have lost independents and blacks and are starting to lose Hispanics its not looking good...maybe they thought if they started it that the senate would eventually decide to back them up and vote to convict Trump but this isn't going to happen. Its a clearly blatant partisan hack job because the frontrunner is Biden who has LEGITIMATE issues with Ukraine as does his useless son. It was started to hide Biden's crimes which he was dumb enough to admit to that he got the prosecutor FIRED! None of this would have happened if the democrats thought SOMEONE in the field could beat Trump next year. Pelosi held off on this forever and she obviously got tired of waiting or was finally bulldozed into starting this runaway train she can't stop.
Lol you can pretend you aren’t a Trump supporter all you want but to anyone rational it can be clearly seen you lack any objectivity whatsoever on this topic.
No one cares if you despise democrats. The problem is that you despising them has completely distorted your perception of reality.
Democrats have NEVER had a grasp on reality, less so for the GOP they are ALL elitist politicians in their ivory towers looking down on all of us.
geez preacher, they don't even know the difference between a man and a woman. now that's scary huh? Not sure how they can mistake a johnson for a vijay jay, but hey, when you got no brains.

Not even 24 hours after the last public hearing on the impeachment inquiry, the House Judiciary Committee announced two articles of impeachment: one accusing the president of “abuse of power” and the other charging him with “obstruction of Congress.”

What many were quick to note was the absence of the term “bribery” — the term Democrats had used repeatedly in the earlier stages of the inquiry following reports that they had focus-grouped the impact of that word in comparison to other terms such as “quid pro quo” and “extortion.”

Muh quid pro quo :badgrin:

View attachment 294189
View attachment 294190
if that doesn't just say it all. right on dude. if they use the term bribery, then creepy, sleepy joe is toast. Along with many others.

QUOTE="Deplorable Yankee, post: 23638974, member: 71823"]:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Something like this would help
View attachment 294097[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^DING, DING, DING,^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What evidence would you need"? Is that what it's all about? Imagine going before a judge and asking that question in a criminal trial. The short answer would be "what evidence do you have" just before the hack lawyer was kicked out of the courtroom.

In my experience, conservatives don't handle hypothetical questions very well.

An actual specific answer would be great, but not expected.
so son, where is the hypothetical question in this here post of yours? please, show the question mark in yours? this is your ground zero.

No there is absolutely nothing anyone, including trump, can say or do to change the minds of the far right radical extremists,

People need to stop trying to show them honest facts with documentation. It's a total waste of time. The far right radical extremists won't read it or they will say it's not true.

As for others investigating, the DOJ and bill barr had their chance to do that. barr's choice was to try to bury the whole thing. The IG followed the law by passing it on to the congress. So the far right radical extremists only have their own trump appointed AG bill barr to thank for the democrats in the House doing the investigation.

The TRUTH.

AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET IT WITHOUT A LIE DETECTOR
Another cowardly, nonsensical answer.

Examples of evidence. Be specific.
Asking Trumpette's to answer a serious question with anything other than a conglomeration of nonsense, inane talking points, denial of the facts, and lies.................is an exercise in futility.
hey stupid fk, you have to actually ask a serious question. when will that happen? oops a question. I bet you don't answer. everyone watch!!!!

No there is absolutely nothing anyone, including trump, can say or do to change the minds of the far right radical extremists,

People need to stop trying to show them honest facts with documentation. It's a total waste of time. The far right radical extremists won't read it or they will say it's not true.

As for others investigating, the DOJ and bill barr had their chance to do that. barr's choice was to try to bury the whole thing. The IG followed the law by passing it on to the congress. So the far right radical extremists only have their own trump appointed AG bill barr to thank for the democrats in the House doing the investigation.
blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. hey witch, got anything to actually say in here?

Only post I read here Billy was yours but if I was a gambling man I'd give 100-1 that not one of the slime answering will ever stop kissing Trump butt

I just made the same point to a friend the other day. When it comes to making a documented, factual argument to a Trumpette you might as well be talking to a doorknob. Ask them to stipulate the sky is blue and they'll say the sky isn't the sky, it's a piece of Swiss cheese.

The TRUTH.

AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET IT WITHOUT A LIE DETECTOR
Another cowardly, nonsensical answer.

Examples of evidence. Be specific.
Asking Trumpette's to answer a serious question with anything other than a conglomeration of nonsense, inane talking points, denial of the facts, and lies.................is an exercise in futility.
hey stupid fk, you have to actually ask a serious question. when will that happen? oops a question. I bet you don't answer. everyone watch!!!!

I forgot to add vulgarity.

We would have to see him flying on a broom. That would prove the Democrats right.

We would have to see him flying on a broom. That would prove the Democrats right.
How about you start by reading the call transcript?

Forum List

Back