Hypothetically speaking, Trump supporters, what would need to happen for you to believe the...

This is the kind of impeachment attempt our founders were worried about. One that was completely partisan. It divides the country in a way that will do lasting damage between us and guess what? in the end the payout for the DEmocrats will not have been worth it. Hes not getting impeached by the Senate.
There is no clear crime. We need to see a clear crime, not someones opinion on what they thought the president meant in a phone call. We all KNOW the Democrats are looking for any reason to get him out of office.. so this is a great reason why we know they are full of shit. They dont like Trump's policies and they are embarrased by the way he talks... they think hes a rube and they want him out, however that isnt grounds for impeachment.

Yeah because there was no partisan hackery in the Clinton impeachment.

I thought the Clinton Impeachment was a walk down the wrong road as well. There were more important things for congress to be focusing on at that time. But even so, at least with that impeachment there was an actual crime of perjury in court by Clinton. There was a crime verified FIRST and then an impeachment. Here you have Democrats searching for a crime and both houses are battling over definitions.
Definitions are well defined and understood. Unless of course you are the Republican party who want to redefine the truth and facts by using alternative facts. The charges are clear and Trump got caught;

Jail would be great but it’s not up to me to decide his punishment. Hell, I just want his orange fatass out of office above all else. YesC it very much was an impeachable offense.

The problem is who you would endorse for the WH instead.
Truth told, we don't need another billionaire or deep pocket puppet. We need a common man from the rank and file.

But I'd MUCH rather have a person with tons of business experience in the WH than a career politician any day and twice on Sunday.
Trump is not a business person. He's a proven thief who got caught.

...investigation and impeachment proceedings are valid?

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

1) Trump is a republican and you voted for him.

2) The democrats are behind the impeachment.

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”

This is the kind of impeachment attempt our founders were worried about. One that was completely partisan. It divides the country in a way that will do lasting damage between us and guess what? in the end the payout for the DEmocrats will not have been worth it. Hes not getting impeached by the Senate.
There is no clear crime. We need to see a clear crime, not someones opinion on what they thought the president meant in a phone call. We all KNOW the Democrats are looking for any reason to get him out of office.. so this is a great reason why we know they are full of shit. They dont like Trump's policies and they are embarrased by the way he talks... they think hes a rube and they want him out, however that isnt grounds for impeachment.
Partisan and proven illegal activity by Trump, are not synonymous. Nor should they be.

Jail would be great but it’s not up to me to decide his punishment. Hell, I just want his orange fatass out of office above all else. YesC it very much was an impeachable offense.

Truth told, we don't need another billionaire or deep pocket puppet. We need a common man from the rank and file.

But I'd MUCH rather have a person with tons of business experience in the WH than a career politician any day and twice on Sunday.

54fc3ed95130ac68ffe91171e7c79880.jpg

What evidence would need to exist short of Trump magically admitting wrong doing in full detail?

It seems as though you dismiss the investigation into Trump for two reasons and two reasons only and nothing will change your mind about it. Those reasons are:

Is that it? What I find incredibly lame is that you don’t even think the investigation itself is necessary. You think the democrats or any investigative body should drop the whole thing. Based on all of the facts presented, you can’t even say “well, okay. Let’s look at a few things. There are a few red flags about this whole thing if I’m trying to be objective about it. Just let an independent body investigate it instead of those demo-rats!”
well, when they started yelling impeachment, election night and before the inauguration, might have been key. impeachment is about in office actions. well duh, he wasn't even in office. if you're that blind, there's absolutely no hope for you.
18 minutes after the election results democommiecrats started demanding impeachment.
And I'm thankful they did, because Trump got caught covering for the other criminal Flynn.
got caught what? explain your statement in english please.

Empirical data and verifiable facts that align with Impeachment criteria.
Um empirical data does not align with impeachment criteria.

How about verifiable facts aligning with Impeachment criteria? Yours side’s implicit goal since day 1 has been to use Impeachment to at a minimum, prevent Trump from a Second Term. Facts be damned
The facts are in;

doesn't say what he got caught at. explain the got caught. why can't you? show some dignity.

LOl! Enjoying real facts about Trump's criminal activity while you sit their with your finger up your ass, no defense, and calling others crazy is fine by me. The truth wins out in the end anyway, and destroys your alternate universe.

well, when they started yelling impeachment, election night and before the inauguration, might have been key. impeachment is about in office actions. well duh, he wasn't even in office. if you're that blind, there's absolutely no hope for you.
18 minutes after the election results democommiecrats started demanding impeachment.
And I'm thankful they did, because Trump got caught covering for the other criminal Flynn.
So you are a retarded moron who lacks the cognitive skills to think for yourself based on the video spoken in English.

LOl! Enjoying real facts about Trump's criminal activity while you sit their with your finger up your ass, no defense, and calling others crazy is fine by me. The truth wins out in the end anyway, and destroys your alternate universe.

Well, that went weird really fast. Let's not over share, ok. I don't really care to know anything about your personal interests.

"Criminal activity"? LOL!!!

You hate him, because he is a problem for your lefty agenda. You do not care about any "crimes" real or imagined, other than as excuses for your coup.

Defense of what.?

The President didn't do anything wrong.
He is performing the duties of his office.
Next month the US Senate will prove it to you.

Real evidence not hearsay. Bipartisan inquiry not partizan abuse of power. Demoncraps are idiots. Go Trump.

still nothing. hmmmm what's wrong? in a debate, facts are used. in order to have facts, you need data, what's yours?

So you are a retarded moron who lacks the cognitive skills to think for yourself based on the video spoken in English.
I merely asked you what he got caught at. why can't you say what that was? no need to go ballistics, just explain the data on what he got caught at? it's simple if you have material. it becomes harder when you yourself got nothing. Right now, you got nothing.

still nothing. hmmmm what's wrong? in a debate, facts are used. in order to have facts, you need data, what's yours?
Look at this cognitive illiterate who has no abilities for intelligent debate. He can't figure out the charges for himself. Lol! what an idiot.

I merely asked you what he got caught at. why can't you say what that was? no need to go ballistics, just explain the data on what he got caught at? it's simple if you have material. it becomes harder when you yourself got nothing. Right now, you got nothing.
The charges have been plastered so many times on this forum, and you need to ask? You're too stupid and ignorant for debate.

you might have a point if this impeachment thing didnt start on day one....
Nonsensical answer. The impeachment started about 10 weeks ago.
bullshit....your friend maxine waters started calling for this shortly after he took office....
She was right.
and so was i....
After Trump got caught trying to cover for Flynn, it served him well. We all knew then he was guilty.

Look at this cognitive illiterate who has no abilities for intelligent debate. He can't figure out the charges for himself. Lol! what an idiot.
so you still got nothing huh? go figure. spouting out/ parroting your biased news. too fking funny. you've been proven a liar.

The charges have been plastered so many times on this forum, and you need to ask? You're too stupid and ignorant for debate.
so why can't you post the data? if it's in here, post it here. What's wong, can't back up your claim now? hahaahahhaha, I love trashing you losers.

Forum List

Back