Hypocrisy Takes Center Stage. [dr.haim Shine]

Daniyel

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2014
LA
Hey,

A Great article by Dr.Haim Shine I wish to share with you.
I'm actually surprised nobody made much a comment about the recent UN conference this week.

The Jewish people love peace, and pursue it. The prophets of Israel preached the vision of world peace to humanity: "They will beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore" (Isaiah 2:4).

For thousands of years, the Jews have paid with blood the price of the violence, hatred, and aggression directed at them. In the 20th century, we lost a third of our people in a mass murder that was meant to lead to the "final solution" of the Jewish problem. It take a lot of cruelty, insularity and evil to accuse Israel of committing genocide. A lie that is repeated often enough becomes the truth.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_opinion.php?id=10099

....................^^ :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:
You new avatar is the perfect example of hypocrisy, the Jewish most sacred piece of land, under Israeli control, is a Muslim site opened for all, heavily guarded by Israel yet we face daily calls of racist and apartheid Israel, hah.

You’re too modest, Daniyel. I just read 200 Years Together. You should give Jews all the credit they deserve for their own role in visiting horrors on humanity like communism, and for the millions of innocent people that Soviet Jewish demagogues saw fit to enslave or to murder outright. Their victims numbered in the millions of course, way more than six million I’m sure.

Hey,

A Great article by Dr.Haim Shine I wish to share with you.
I'm actually surprised nobody made much a comment about the recent UN conference this week.

The Jewish people love peace, and pursue it. The prophets of Israel preached the vision of world peace to humanity: "They will beat their swords into ploughshares and their spears into pruning hooks. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore" (Isaiah 2:4).

For thousands of years, the Jews have paid with blood the price of the violence, hatred, and aggression directed at them. In the 20th century, we lost a third of our people in a mass murder that was meant to lead to the "final solution" of the Jewish problem. It take a lot of cruelty, insularity and evil to accuse Israel of committing genocide. A lie that is repeated often enough becomes the truth.

http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_opinion.php?id=10099

A lie that is repeated often enough becomes the truth.

Isn't that the truth.

Haim Shine is a very opinionated man. He used to teach me philosophy in college, a couple of years ago. I didn't agree with many of his words, but regarding this situuations we're living in Israel, this man is spot on. I still read some of his article every once in awhile.

A lie that is repeated often enough becomes the truth.

Isn't that the truth.

Yes, and you would know that the best

Feel free to elaborate.

Hmmm, , , I don't see any response Daniyel . . . . no surprise.

Well lets see some paperwork , not from Holocaust historians, or holocaust survivors that the "Final Solution" mean to kill all Jews in gas chambers?

I have read writings that say the "Final Solution" was what Jews came up with themselves , Zionism, we need to go to Israel and claim it as our own.

I have also read that Hitler wanted Jewish families deported together, and then it became almost impossible Hitler then said to deport them anyway possible.

Personally I get tired of the Zionist always using WWII for sympathy, and their treatment in Russia as well, before Germany, they wrote many articles , Send money now to the Poor Jews in Russia, for several years those letters were in the NY Times paper, Send money, 6 millions Jews being slaughtered in Russia.

I feel bad for all who lost their life in WWII, such a waste, no one made out from that war,

oh wait a group of people did.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back