Hypocrisy is equal between 0bama and Trump. typical democrats

browsing deer

Silver Member
Jul 11, 2015
in the forrest
Tax returns aren't released by 0bama, they aren't released by Trump. Trump's are more interesting, as there are more relevant facts to be found.

Trump has been making lots of noise about 0bama's college transcripts. If you make noise about college transcripts than yours are fair game.

trump has been saying how he got good grades, despite the fact he didn't get any honors on his degree.

"Cruz attended two private high schools: Faith West Academy in Katy, Texas;[27] and Second Baptist High School in Houston, from which he graduated as valedictorian in 1988.[20][28][29] During high school, Cruz participated in a Houston-based group known at the time as the Free Market Education Foundation, a program that taught high school students the philosophies of economists such as Milton Friedman and Frédéric Bastiat.[13][30]

Cruz graduated cum laude from Princeton University in 1992 with a Bachelor of Arts in Public Policy[31] from the Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs.[3][32] While at Princeton, he competed for the American Whig-Cliosophic Society's Debate Panel and won the top speaker award at both the 1992 U.S. National Debating Championship and the 1992 North American Debating Championship.[33] In 1992, he was named U.S. National Speaker of the Year, and with his debate partner David Panton, also Team of the Year from the American Parliamentary Debate Association.[33] Cruz and Panton would later represent Harvard Law School at the 1995 World Debating Championship, losing in the semi-finals to a team from Australia.[34][35][36] Princeton's debate team named their annual novice championship after Cruz.[36]

Cruz's senior thesis at Princeton investigated the separation of powers; its title, Clipping the Wings of Angels, draws its inspiration from a passage attributed to US President James Madison: "If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary." Cruz argued that the drafters of the Constitution intended to protect the rights of their constituents, and that the last two items in the Bill of Rights offer an explicit stop against an all-powerful state.[23][37]

After graduating from Princeton, Cruz attended Harvard Law School, graduating magna cum laude in 1995 with a Juris Doctor degree.[3][38] While at Harvard Law, he was a primary editor of the Harvard Law Review, and executive editor of the Harvard Journal of Law and Public Policy, and a founding editor of theHarvard Latino Law Review.[32] Referring to Cruz's time as a student at Harvard Law, Professor Alan Dershowitz said, "Cruz was off-the-charts brilliant".[39][40][41][42] At Harvard Law, Cruz was a John M. Olin Fellow in Law and Economics.[43]"

Ted Cruz - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Trump refuses his release his college transcripts either. Like his tax returns, there is something very interesting I am sure he is hiding

Trump refuses his release his college transcripts either. Like his tax returns, there is something very interesting I am sure he is hiding..

He has said before he is being audited, which means no release of the information currently.. Yet under law, the candidates and the president does not have to divulge such info unless it is voluntary....
This occurrence is recent, since 1970's.. Why didn't George Washington release his info? What was he hiding?

I was sure he refused.

Still, Trump refuses to show off his.

And college transcripts are not being released by Trump
There is no law that states that he should, when I applied for jobs, I never showed them my college transcripts or tax returns...By law I am protected from being forced to do as such..

Serial killers have high IQs too, doesn't make them fit for much, huh? Cruz is proof intelligence doesn't make you smart. And come on folks when did intelligence matter, remember that C student president, thought jeans and having a friendly beer were the primary republican qualifications? Ideologues are fun to watch.

Serial killers have high IQs too, doesn't make them fit for much, huh? Cruz is proof intelligence doesn't make you smart. And come on folks when did intelligence matter, remember that C student president, thought jeans and having a friendly beer were the primary republican qualifications? Ideologues are fun to watch.
Along with a phonetically inclined teleprompter..

I am still waiting for Trump to release his divorce documents
What is he hiding?

No one else is releasing divorce documents, and other folks would be hurt if he released them.

But taxes and transcripts.... he has made a stink about other folks not releasing theirs, even if they HAVE released theirs. He needs to release them because he has demanded other folks theirs

Still waiting for the transcripts from Season 2 of The Apprentice

I wouldn't be surprised if he had lots of incompletes and "d" grades as the reason Trump isn't releasing his grade transcripts. IIRC, Trump took 5 years for his bachelors. we know how Cruz did in school even without transcripts. Magna cum laude, which Cruz got from Harvard, presupposes a 3.85 and higher. And since Cruz is a conservative getting those grades, we know he is really super exceptional

Forum List

Back