Hyper-Partisanship Is Destroying America

ACTUALLY, they want the bloated rich and giant corps to pay more, not you- that would be the GOP, hater dupe.

You want to trade individual liberty for group privilege franco hater dupe. Favored groups may use the implied violence of the state to take by force from those deemed enemy. You are the modern Khmer Rouge.
RW idiocy. When basically ALL the new wealth goes to the richest and the middle class is disappearing, the tax rates suq. All your arguments are bs talking points and hateful insults. You and the New BS GOP are a disgrace. Everyone knows it but you.

I'd say the undisputed last superpower has done pretty well in less than 250 years under Constitutional law and capitalism. The modern political translation of "compromise" is of course, republicans caving in to democrat demands. Lefties haven't stopped whining about the unfairness of only controlling 1/3 of the federal government since republicans won the most stunning victory in modern mid-term history last November. You never heard the word "compromise" when Hussein had control of the whole enchilada and as a matter of fact the arrogant SOB informed republicans that he had no intention of listening to their demands back in 09.
So it's fine your House vote was 3 million less than Dems and you won? Cheating is good...YOU never heard the word because because you're a brainwashed functional moron. Change the channel.
Obama’s Attempts at Bipartisanship: a Chronological Review - The Modest Proposal

Last edited:
Giving a million is not running anything, hater dupe- try comparing Soros's spending to the Kochs, not even in the same ball park, they're a disgrace, ditto Adelson, Scaife, Moons, Murdoch..... You're misinformed about everything. Memorize my sig. All fact you haven't heard.

A million what, franco hater dupe. Soros outspends your bogey men ten to one. But more than that, he controls the hate sites to you turn to for your thoughts. This evil cadre of Hollywood fucktards and fascist Bolsheviks like Ellison, Musk, Cook, et al. pumping billions into the leftist authoritarian machine.

I mean, you DO grasp that you're fucking evil, right? I mean, you still retain that much of your humanity and individuality, don't you drone?
You're fecking nuts lol...

Hyper-partisan politicians are irrelevant. They are merely a reflection of the electorate. Modern representative democracy is a fairly recent experiment set in motion by philosophical giants. True revolutionaries in every sense of the word. We are, by comparison, mouse turds. We understand NOTHING about the delicate mechanism they created. We have done a horrible job of maintaining the system they created.

The abandonment of compromise is the death of democracy. Why are the hyper-partisan fools so quick to abandon the principles they supposedly hold so dear? Obstructionism as a political strategy is the equivalent of a three year old holding their breath till they turn blue.
Actually, anti-American ideology is destroying America.

It's not relative, and everybody isn't equally to blame. That is just a weed planted by anti-Americans and you have picked it up and run with it. Like an idiot.

Who the fuck is this noob running around calling people "traitor" because they're not willing to compromise with...

Traitors. Democrooks are traitors.

Anyone else think this turd is another fakey sock?
He's an obvious fakey sock! Nah, I've reconsidered. If you think America is done, then it's done. Let's give up, like the worthless cowards we are. Let's abandon all principles and start killing each other.

There's nothing more pathetic on this earth than a fool who thinks "his" politicians are great and the other guys politicians are evil. You are hyper-partisanship personified., You are a coward. Real Americans, they ones with balls and sense, know who the real enemy is. They will NEVER be defeated, because people like you are so stupid.

The answer, for anyone reading this who isn't brain-dead, is professional politicians. They are the danger, not people who disagree with you. Ya know what Washington said about political parties in his farewell address to the nation? Of course you don't. What a pity.

So you disagree with Jefferson? Not surprising.

Jefferson said that a third grade education is sufficient, and posting from a position of abject ignorance is good?

I didn't know that. Got quote to back it up?
Yeah, Jefferson said a lot of things about posting, especially on Twitter.

I promise to find a quote for you, if you first demonstrate that you understood the Jefferson quote I posted earlier. What does that quote mean?

Real Americans, they ones with balls and sense, know who the real enemy is.

Yes. The real enemy is the uneducated, narcissistic I-am-the-center-of-the-universe "Americans" who know nothing of the founding of the nation or of the workings of history, or its relation to current matters, yet have the "right" to vote.

The Democrats have done their job well. They are leading the nation inexorably to a dangerous conflict, just as they did one-hundred fifty-five years ago.

So did you notice that, in response to your post, the partisans started right in on pointing the finger at each other?

One may as well laugh at this point.

I don't deny I am a "partisan" or an "extremist". When you know you're right about something you should stand on your principles and not back down.

On most issues, there is a right or wrong. All the important issues anyway. Queers, legal dope abortion... fuck all that. I barely care enough to do much more than ridicule the bed wetters on those threads. When it comes to foreign affairs and the economic issues though, I am concerned.

If the country is bankrupt, it can't defend itself and taxing pot and abortions won't help. Right now we are on the verge of insolvency and that's wrong. Democrooks are dead set against solving it, and republicrats just want to pull the band aid off slower.

Conservatives are pushing for a balanced budget and that's right.

As far as my "partisanship" goes, I have little use for republicrats but I'm stuck with the only opposition to the regressive insanity of the democrooks.
So, you have beliefs but you're too cowardly to allow those beliefs to compete in the marketplace of ideas? That's my whole point. Hyper partisans are cowards who are afraid of dissenting opinions.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural, 1801

Do you claim that reason is no longer left free? Then that's what you should be concerned about. Not people who disagree with you.

"Error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." --Thomas Jefferson: 1st Inaugural, 1801

And what does that say?

"So long as the intelligent and educated are available and free to combat nonsense, we can let the idiots who favor it express themselves with it."

The abandonment of compromise is the death of democracy.

Compromise on a bad idea is still a bad idea.
No, it's compromise. Compromise is always messy and frequently disgusting. The Three-Fifths Compromise is a good example. Without it though, we wouldn't have a country. Luckily, we were led by great men back then, not the sick, stupid children who we elect to "lead" us today.

Anyone who advocates the abandonment of compromise is a traitor to the founding principles of this country.
But slavery led to the Civil War. Another great time of solidarity across the aisles!
The Civil War is a perfect example of the stupidity of abandoning compromise. Both sides were completely incapable of seeing the other's POV. The result? Chaos and misery. Death and destruction on a massive scale. The South is still the poorest region of the country as a result.

I am under no obligation as an American to acquiesce to your point-of-view.
Actually, you are. They passed that law last year. Didn't you get the memo?

No, seriously, what the hell are you talking about? Slavery led to the Civil War? So we shouldn't have agreed to the 3/5 compromise? The whole "America" thing was a mistake? You're smarter than the founding fathers because they were doodyheads who believed in compromise?

Compromise on a bad idea is still a bad idea.
No, it's compromise. Compromise is always messy and frequently disgusting. The Three-Fifths Compromise is a good example. Without it though, we wouldn't have a country. Luckily, we were led by great men back then, not the sick, stupid children who we elect to "lead" us today.

Anyone who advocates the abandonment of compromise is a traitor to the founding principles of this country.
But slavery led to the Civil War. Another great time of solidarity across the aisles!
The Civil War is a perfect example of the stupidity of abandoning compromise. Both sides were completely incapable of seeing the other's POV. The result? Chaos and misery. Death and destruction on a massive scale. The South is still the poorest region of the country as a result.

No, seriously, what the hell are you talking about? Slavery led to the Civil War? So we shouldn't have agreed to the 3/5 compromise? The whole "America" thing was a mistake? You're smarter than the founding fathers because they were doodyheads who believed in compromise?

What?

Please make sense. I cannot respond if your argument has not at least a modicum of rationality.

What?

Please make sense. I cannot respond if your argument has not at least a modicum of rationality.
Let's see if I can break it down for even someone as stupid as you.

1- I claim that people who advocate for the abandonment of compromise are traitors.
2- You make some moronic comment about compromise with "bad" ideas being bad.
3- I give the example of the 3/5 compromise to illustrate that compromise isn't pretty, it's simply an INDISPENSABLE tool used by grown-ups in order to actually accomplish goals.
4- You make some moronic comment about slavery leading to the civil war, implying that the 3/5 compromise was a bad idea, and that it would have been better had the founding fathers not made that compromise.
5- I make the point that the Civil War was not caused by compromise, but rather by a failure to compromise.
6- You make some moronic comment about not being required to agree with me.
7- I abandon any attempt to treat with you as a thoughtful person and instead indulge in mockery, which you of course fail to recognize.

Caught up now?

Was this thread a failure? Of course it was a failure. I never expected it to be anything else. Someone posted a thread about anti-gerrymandering legislation the other day, and I laughed and predicted it wouldn't get many replies because it was too intelligent and important a subject for the clowns who post here. I was, of course, correct. It died after four replies. I had no greater expectation for this thread, and I have, unfortunately, been proven right once again.

What is important in America?
1- Term limits.
2- Electoral reform.
3- Anti-gerrymandering legislation.

Will we ever make progress in these areas? No. Why? Because of complete idiots like you. Roosevelt and Stalin found common cause, but you can't find common cause with anyone who disagrees with you. You're a sock puppet of George Soros and Nikita Khrushchev (that's more mockery, btw, in case you're confused again).

Wrong. No matter how many times you repeat it. Slavery was hotly debated from day one. The 3/5th rule brought slave states into the union but led to disaster down the road. How was that a good thing? So you're wrong on both counts. Deep division was always here. Compromise is not always good.

1- I claim that people who advocate for the abandonment of compromise are traitors.

Was this thread a failure? Of course it was a failure. I never expected it to be anything else. Someone posted a thread about anti-gerrymandering legislation the other day, and I laughed and predicted it wouldn't get many replies because it was too intelligent and important a subject for the clowns who post here. I was, of course, correct. It died after four replies. I had no greater expectation for this thread, and I have, unfortunately, been proven right once again.

What is important in America?
1- Term limits.
2- Electoral reform.
3- Anti-gerrymandering legislation.

Will we ever make progress in these areas? No. Why? Because of complete idiots like you. Roosevelt and Stalin found common cause, but you can't find common cause with anyone who disagrees with you. You're a sock puppet of George Soros and Nikita Khrushchev (that's more mockery, btw, in case you're confused again).
1. Your claims mean nothing to anybody but you. Go lobby congress with your brilliant reforms then get back to us. You started a thread knowing it would be a failure? Then you claim success when it failed knowing it would? WTF?

Get your head out of your ass and get some oxygen to your brain.

He's an obvious fakey sock! Nah, I've reconsidered. If you think America is done, then it's done. Let's give up, like the worthless cowards we are. Let's abandon all principles and start killing each other.
I said stick to principles dumbass, and I said nothing about a violent conflict. You're projecting the hate that's in your heart.
There's nothing more pathetic on this earth than a fool who thinks "his" politicians are great and the other guys politicians are evil. You are hyper-partisanship personified.

I freely admit that I'm a partisan, I'm proud of having principles. I do not however think "my politicians are great". I regularly condemn what republicrat political whores do.

You are a coward.

Real Americans, they ones with balls and sense, know who the real enemy is. They will NEVER be defeated, because people like you are so stupid.

Whatever dipshit, if you can not see the left is deliberately chipping away at the moral foundation of this country, running it into bankruptcy, and diminishing our status internationally, you're beyond just stupid. You're deliberately ignorant and complicit.

The answer, for anyone reading this who isn't brain-dead, is professional politicians. They are the danger, not people who disagree with you. Ya know what Washington said about political parties in his farewell address to the nation? Of course you don't. What a pity.

WTF??? "Professional" political whores wouldn't exist without mindless sheep like you who "think" the fuckers who broke everything can "compromise and fix it".

3mLydMU.png

Last edited:
So, you have beliefs but you're too cowardly to allow those beliefs to compete in the marketplace of ideas? That's my whole point. Hyper partisans are cowards who are afraid of dissenting opinions.

Do you claim that reason is no longer left free? Then that's what you should be concerned about. Not people who disagree with you.

WTF are you talking about?

I'm just putting you on ignore now. I don't know if you're really just a drunk jerkoff fakey sock, or someone even fucking dumber...

The 3/5ths compromise was about representation, the south wanted slaves to count for representatives in the house, but not allow the slaves to vote.

It had NOTHING to do with the institution of slavery in regards to ending it.

f961bd08ac201e8439549dd631730e82bde4eae0f411b57284f10e6213dc20f4.jpg

Looks like Elvis-Obie has left da' building...........an' thatz a good thing!
No, I just wanted to gauge if you were all as stupid as you seemed to be, and I found out. You're much. much stupider than I thought. You're chimps, so go back to picking fleas off each other. Hyper-partisan scum.

Forum List

Back