Husband embarrassed about my body shape

Of your husband likes you smaller and if you love him you'd get smaller. That is what marriage is all about. If he had a drinking problem and you asked him to change then "getting a new wife" who'll let you keep being a drunk doesn't seem like a smart decision.

But ultimately you're going to have to want to do it yourself as real motivation.

Did you have a C-section? If you did, they cut the muscles in your stomach and no matter how much you work out it won't fix the problem of a pooch gut. It requires surgery to fix.
I've seen countless women get back in shape with diet and exercise after c sections.

You can get back into shape, but you can not get rid of the pooch that is left behind. This isn't opinion. It's fact.

If c section produces such body altering negative effect, then why is it legal and a national preference? And how big is such a pooch? Does that prevent a woman from keeping wearing bikinies after it? I have never heard of this. Also, if it must be, then why don't the insurance policies that create it also pay for cleaning it up?
Cause most American women are big fattys who prefer a right hoocy to a tight core.

Hi, I am a twenty-five year old from Canada. I have noticed that my belly began to become very loose after the delivery of two kids. My husband is a dietitian and he is embarrassed about me. I have tried dieting and exercising, but none of them showed a result. I am thinking of getting medical help. I have heard about tummy tuck surgery procedure from a friend of mine in Barrie. But my husband is against surgical procedures and he didn't give me the consent to do so. How can I make him convince about this treatment? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.
That's terrible he let you think or know he's embarrassed about it but he's being honest and since you know the truth let's look at all angles.

1. Fu buddy. I had 2 kids.
2. But you can't help if you like a firm wife then you can't ask a guy who likes skinny girls to be OK fucking a fat girl.

2. Assuming you have done all you can naturally? Leg lifts and other core exercises. I don't buy it you've tried everything.

3. Eventually you're going to have that gut. When you get older. Is he going to leave you?

4. If you've tried everything you have to do lipo. Why would he object if you have a natural flab? So have you dieted and exercised a lot yet or are you trying to go the easy route? Don't do that. Look is for people who exercise and can't get rid still.

It is a liberal feminist aggression to tell guys to get attracted to fat women, after the feminists destroy every woman's shape. Feminists built a society that destroys families. Now we know why. Hehehe.

Consent?

You don't need his consent.

He can't be both embarrassed by this and opposed to solutions.

This makes this his problem, not yours.

That said, that doesn't mean you don't need to resolve it within the bounds of a healthy marital relationship. Just saying 'fuck you, I'll do what want" isn't good in that respect either, so he's put you in a tough spot.

I don't know enough about either of you to offer advice, but I'd say maybe explore the options on your own, and when you're ready, present them, maintaining that you are feeling damned if you do and damned if you dont, you are concerned about the relationship and you are asking for his support.

If he rejects that I'd look to a counselor, as he needs to move from his "my way only" position if he's going to be harping on you about this, or he needs to accept the new body.

Consent?

You don't need his consent.

He can't be both embarrassed by this and opposed to solutions.

This makes this his problem, not yours.

That said, that doesn't mean you don't need to resolve it within the bounds of a healthy marital relationship. Just saying 'fuck you, I'll do what want" isn't good in that respect either, so he's put you in a tough spot.

I don't know enough about either of you to offer advice, but I'd say maybe explore the options on your own, and when you're ready, present them, maintaining that you are feeling damned if you do and damned if you dont, you are concerned about the relationship and you are asking for his support.

If he rejects that I'd look to a counselor, as he needs to move from his "my way only" position if he's going to be harping on you about this, or he needs to accept the new body.
Are you talking about his support for her? Hehehe. Let's clarify, it is called child support. If she is a modern power woman, she has already filed her papers to secure that. But what I would do if I was her, I would sue my obgyn and make more money that way first.

Hi, I am a twenty-five year old from Canada. I have noticed that my belly began to become very loose after the delivery of two kids. My husband is a dietitian and he is embarrassed about me. I have tried dieting and exercising, but none of them showed a result. I am thinking of getting medical help. I have heard about tummy tuck surgery procedure from a friend of mine in Barrie. But my husband is against surgical procedures and he didn't give me the consent to do so. How can I make him convince about this treatment? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Your husband is an asshole. You are the mother of his children

You need to consider having him surgically removed

Did you have a C-section? If you did, they cut the muscles in your stomach and no matter how much you work out it won't fix the problem of a pooch gut. It requires surgery to fix.
I've seen countless women get back in shape with diet and exercise after c sections.

You can get back into shape, but you can not get rid of the pooch that is left behind. This isn't opinion. It's fact.
No, it isn't fact for everyone. Fact!

"Two years later, after eating right and exercising regularly, I’m maintaining my pre-pregnancy weight —but that little ledge is still there. Is it much smaller? Definitely. But it’s there. Hoskins notes that the bulge will diminish over time, but for most women, it will never completely go away."

How a C-Section Changes Your Body
That's terrible he let you think or know he's embarrassed about it but he's being honest and since you know the truth let's look at all angles.

2. But you can't help if you like a firm wife then you can't ask a guy who likes skinny girls to be OK fucking a fat girl.

2. Assuming you have done all you can naturally? Leg lifts and other core exercises. I don't buy it you've tried everything.

3. Eventually you're going to have that gut. When you get older. Is he going to leave you?

4. If you've tried everything you have to do lipo. Why would he object if you have a natural flab? So have you dieted and exercised a lot yet or are you trying to go the easy route? Don't do that. Look is for people who exercise and can't get rid still.

It is a liberal feminist aggression to tell guys to get attracted to fat women, after the feminists destroy every woman's shape. Feminists built a society that destroys families. Now we know why. Hehehe.
You know how you go to Walmart and American women dress like their husbands jeans t shirt and hat? Or sweatpants and crocks? Lol.

The American wo.an is lazy. June cleaver wore a house dress and put some makeup on. Lol

No, it isn't fact for everyone. Fact!

"Two years later, after eating right and exercising regularly, I’m maintaining my pre-pregnancy weight —but that little ledge is still there. Is it much smaller? Definitely. But it’s there. Hoskins notes that the bulge will diminish over time, but for most women, it will never completely go away."

How a C-Section Changes Your Body

You know how you go to Walmart and American women dress like their husbands jeans t shirt and hat? Or sweatpants and crocks? Lol.

The American wo.an is lazy. June cleaver wore a house dress and put some makeup on. Lol

Yes, and this makes worldwide Americanization all the more dangerous.

Asshole? Interesting. It is okay for you to be gay in the 21st century though.

Asshole? Interesting. It is okay for you to be gay in the 21st century though.
No...asshole is the correct term

You need a medical procedure. A husband-ectomy.

BTW, you can't have it both ways. Either you feel he wants you to lose it or you dont. The method of how you do it shouldn't matter if it's a problem. Only the results will matter even if he's initially mad. He'll like it either way.

If you are happy with your body and feel healthy, you need to tell your husband to stop being so selfish

The first rule of feminism: you don't need a man. Ever. Anyways, men are only sperm donors, and you already have what you want. I suggest you blow him off, make him pay real good, and be happy. Hehehe.

1) You and your husband can try marriage counseling; he needs to mature and you could use a boost in self-esteem. After two kids, nobody is going to look like they did at 18 without Hollywood-style drugs and plastic surgery.

2) Personally, with superbugs and other issues, I'm against elective surgery due to the higher risk of sepsis, HIV, Hepatitis and other issues. Taking such a risk for the completely superficial sake of trying to look like a 18 year old is too much, IMHO.

3) Joining a gym is not only safer and cheaper, it will help you gain self-confidence in your own body. As previously mentioned, it won't return you to your pre-motherhood 18 year old self, but it will maximize what you have. Plus, if it comes down to it, you can kick your husband's ass. :D

Personally I don't think it is wise to ever have surgery that is not absolutely necessary.

Personally I don't think it is wise to ever have surgery that is not absolutely necessary.

That would include the c section in the first place. Yes obgyn's keep pushing it and misinforming about it all the time. The only worse one is hysterectomy, which these "doctors" push too just as hard. It is all about how charge more insurance doh. Congratulation Americans. Ruin yourselves more. Hehehe.

1) You and your husband can try marriage counseling; he needs to mature and you could use a boost in self-esteem. After two kids, nobody is going to look like they did at 18 without Hollywood-style drugs and plastic surgery.

2) Personally, with superbugs and other issues, I'm against elective surgery due to the higher risk of sepsis, HIV, Hepatitis and other issues. Taking such a risk for the completely superficial sake of trying to look like a 18 year old is too much, IMHO.

3) Joining a gym is not only safer and cheaper, it will help you gain self-confidence in your own body. As previously mentioned, it won't return you to your pre-motherhood 18 year old self, but it will maximize what you have. Plus, if it comes down to it, you can kick your husband's ass. :D

But the OP is correct in that her body itself is power too, independent of self confidence.

Forum List

Back