Husband embarrassed about my body shape

LyndaSexton

Rookie
Dec 29, 2016
Hi, I am a twenty-five year old from Canada. I have noticed that my belly began to become very loose after the delivery of two kids. My husband is a dietitian and he is embarrassed about me. I have tried dieting and exercising, but none of them showed a result. I am thinking of getting medical help. I have heard about tummy tuck surgery procedure from a friend of mine in Barrie. But my husband is against surgical procedures and he didn't give me the consent to do so. How can I make him convince about this treatment? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you have a C-section? If you did, they cut the muscles in your stomach and no matter how much you work out it won't fix the problem of a pooch gut. It requires surgery to fix.

Hi, I am a twenty-five year old from Canada. I have noticed that my belly began to become very loose after the delivery of two kids. My husband is a dietitian and he is embarrassed about me. I have tried dieting and exercising, but none of them showed a result. I am thinking of getting medical help. I have heard about tummy tuck surgery procedure from a friend of mine in Barrie. But my husband is against surgical procedures and he didn't give me the consent to do so. How can I make him convince about this treatment? Please give some genuine replies and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

Question first: are you thinking of getting the surgery for yourself or your husband?

It's called life and how your stomach looks is the least of your problems. You love him, you had his children and he needs to be supportive and understanding what childbirth does to a woman. You can diet and exercise but if you are already doing that then, hubby needs to either, a) accept it or b) get you the tummy tuck and see if that fixes the issue.

I'd be pissed that he is a prick.

How long have you been dieting and exercising?

Did you have a C-section? If you did, they cut the muscles in your stomach and no matter how much you work out it won't fix the problem of a pooch gut. It requires surgery to fix.
I've seen countless women get back in shape with diet and exercise after c sections.

You can get back into shape, but you can not get rid of the pooch that is left behind. This isn't opinion. It's fact.

I've seen countless women get back in shape with diet and exercise after c sections.

You can get back into shape, but you can not get rid of the pooch that is left behind. This isn't opinion. It's fact.
No, it isn't fact for everyone. Fact!

No, it isn't fact for everyone. Fact!

"Two years later, after eating right and exercising regularly, I’m maintaining my pre-pregnancy weight —but that little ledge is still there. Is it much smaller? Definitely. But it’s there. Hoskins notes that the bulge will diminish over time, but for most women, it will never completely go away."

How a C-Section Changes Your Body

Why does a grown woman need him to consent to a tummy tuck? You can sign your own consent. Either tell him your are getting a tummy tuck or tell him to shut the hell up.

If c section produces such body altering negative effect, then why is it legal and a national preference? And how big is such a pooch? Does that prevent a woman from keeping wearing bikinies after it? I have never heard of this. Also, if it must be, then why don't the insurance policies that create it also pay for cleaning it up?

Last edited:
You have come to the right place for reliable advice.

That's terrible he let you think or know he's embarrassed about it but he's being honest and since you know the truth let's look at all angles.

1. Fu buddy. I had 2 kids.
2. But you can't help if you like a firm wife then you can't ask a guy who likes skinny girls to be OK fucking a fat girl.

2. Assuming you have done all you can naturally? Leg lifts and other core exercises. I don't buy it you've tried everything.

3. Eventually you're going to have that gut. When you get older. Is he going to leave you?

4. If you've tried everything you have to do lipo. Why would he object if you have a natural flab? So have you dieted and exercised a lot yet or are you trying to go the easy route? Don't do that. Look is for people who exercise and can't get rid still.

Forum List

Back