Hurricane Matthew Report

Very unusual weather we're I'm at. We live hundreds of miles from the coast of Georgia. No rain, very cool outside, no wind and the humidity is over 90% (I checked). I've never seen it like this. If it were hot weather it would make sense but it has been cool outside all day.

I talked to my grandmother today who lives in Palmetto, Florida and she said the weather was nice there.

Very unusual weather we're I'm at. We live hundreds of miles from the coast of Georgia. No rain, very cool outside, no wind and the humidity is over 90% (I checked). I've never seen it like this. If it were hot weather it would make sense but it has been cool outside all day.

I talked to my grandmother today who lives in Palmetto, Florida and she said the weather was nice there.
It's been beautiful all day we're we live. Nice cool weather. To have this level of high humidity on a cool evening is strange. It's not raining. There is no sign of rain, no sound of thunder in the distance. It's so humid it is as if the air is full of water.

It's been beautiful all day we're we live. Nice cool weather. To have this level of high humidity on a cool evening is strange. It's not raining. There is no sign of rain, no sound of thunder in the distance. It's so humid it is as if the air is full of water.

And where do you live?

Looks like Savannah, SC and NC are going to get the worst of it here in the States.

DCT_SPECIAL2_1280x720.jpg

Last edited:
PRAYERS
2016-10-07t22-42-36-233z--1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1240-700.jpg

• for HAITI, again
More Than 800 People Reportedly Killed in Haiti Amid Hurricane Matthew 1:21
The darkness that shrouded Haiti while Hurricane Matthew hammered the island
...Hurricane Matthew Inflicts More Pain on Impoverished Haiti
There are no words for what those people are suffering right now. I pray the Lord Jesus Christ ministers to these people and that the money which is being sent to them is not robbed from them again by crooked politicians, false relief foundations or any other kind of method. These people have been robbed again and again - I saw the President of Haiti on a news report video crying out against the Clinton Foundation asking to see their records because the Haitian people never got the money that the foundation collected for them - after the earthquake. I do not want to turn this into a political discussion as it isn't - but how can anyone with a conscience rob from the poorest of the poor? What kind of people could do such a thing?

I'm in Melbourne, Florida and our Gov. had already declared an emergency.

Shelters will be open and of course those who protect and serve won't be with their families they will have to be available to help idiots who can't take care of themselves.

I've been through quite a few hurricanes and don't waste time thinking about something I have no control over.

Uh! No. I heard Gov. Scott say that during the storm first responders will not be available to bail the unprepared out. With this much advance notice there is no excuse to not make plans.
He's not the boss of local firefighters, etc.
That snake-man Governor of Florida is evacuating the coast.

Of course he is. The barrier islands, Merritt Island and the beaches. Mandatory evacuations. He has common sense which you lack.
I have to evacuate today. Packed up, ready to go. I pray my house will survive (it's one block from the ocean). It's in God's hands.

Governor Scott is right: evacuate or risk your life.

I came through it all right. Never even lost power. The worst thing that happened was the neighbors privacy fence blew into my yard.

Forum List

Back