Hurrican Dorian check in..

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
I am in Coastal Georgia. Now that the track is changing again its getting too close to comfort. We were expected at least a Cat 2 by the time if came here if it hit in FL .. Now they are saying Ga might get a direct hit. We are prepared as we can be , but if this monster gets any more likely we will evecuate. Probably towards New Orleans or maybe TN.. Plus we have to worry about this thing called KING tide.. I am very close to the coast in GA.. UGH . I am a hurricane pro when it comes to most but not a Cat 4 possibly a Cat 5 at impact .

So this is the hurricane Dorian check in ..

I am in Coastal Georgia. Now that the track is changing again its getting too close to comfort. We were expected at least a Cat 2 by the time if came here if it hit in FL .. Now they are saying Ga might get a direct hit. We are prepared as we can be , but if this monster gets any more likely we will evecuate. Probably towards New Orleans or maybe TN.. Plus we have to worry about this thing called KING tide.. I am very close to the coast in GA.. UGH . I am a hurricane pro when it comes to most but not a Cat 4 possibly a Cat 5 at impact .

I have one Golden Rule for cyclones: LEAVE EARLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greg

It has not yet been strengthened by the hot currents

I hope you and your family stay safe during this dreadful storm. Cheers.

If you are that close to the coast, I'd be getting out of there BEFORE the crowds. Who wants to be caught in a traffic jam with a monster on their tail?

Above all else, stay safe

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
I'd love to see the accuracy of 4- and 5-day lead hurricane forecasts in the last 10 years or do. Anecdotally I think they've been complete duds. Remember Irma in 17 was going to destroy Miami and a lot of the FL Peninsula? And then New Orleans was supposed to see severe flooding from some hurricane this past summer--there was a little rain. That was all. "Wind shear" or something.

It goes without saying: these cats can't get a decent hurricane forecast any further out than 36 hours but we're supposed to believe they've got "Climate Change" handled. Well I said it anyway....

Fox said it could devastate Florida. Looks like they were wrong again.

Fox said it could devastate Florida. Looks like they were wrong again.

To be fair it would not surprise me at this point if it rode well out to sea and bothered almost no one. It would also not surprise me if it continues almost straight west after the Bahamas and slams straight into FL. That's how bad I think these hurricane predictions are.

Forum List

Back