Hunter Chinese payment sent to Pappy’s Delaware house.

Hunter did business with Chinese Corporations not the Communist Chinese Government

So do tens of thousands of other businesses

Do you think they notify their fathers when the checks come in?
What is Hunter's business?

It still consistent with with his claim that he was not a partner in Hunters business affairs.
Not at all. It's just another lie from Joe Biden, a serial liar.

I couldn't help but notice you used the the same weasel used by the Biden politburo mouthpieces. At first it was, Joe didn't know". Now it's, Joe was not a partner".

It takes wilfull denial to see the Chinese money pouring into the Biden Crime Family Syndicate and claim Joe Biden didn't know about it or profit from it.

We need to understand that members of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate will be served subpoenas to testify before congress. There are Biden in-laws and children / grandchildren who received syndicate money. There are lawyers who formed the 20 shell companies controlled by the Biden Crime Family Syndicate. There are tax liabilities to be investigated.

Lots of players in the mix. Who do you think is going to be offered immunity or reduced sentences to turn state's witness? Do you think Joe or James Biden will let their kids / grandchildren face jail time,?

The impeachment shitshow in a clown car wrapped in a dumpster fire is a laughingstock from one end of the political spectrum to the other.

• Live on Fox News, Steve Doocy has repeatedly questioned Chairman Comer’s inability to point to “any evidence” that shows President Biden is compromised, that any policy was ever influenced, or that any crime was committed, even stating: “You don't actually have any facts to that point. You've got some circumstantial evidence […] And the other thing is, of all those names, the one person who didn’t profit is—there's no evidence that Joe Biden did anything illegally.”
  • Former Trump official Sebastian Gorka tweeted that, “Comer is failing in his efforts to investigate” President Biden, called Chairman Comer’s supposed findings, “crap—he’s reporting stuff that we knew 2 years ago,” and said that Chairman Comer’s Biden probe is “pathetic.”
  • Breitbart editor Emma Jo-Morris criticized Chairman Comer for promoting bribery allegations against President Biden even though he has “not shown [proof] to the public,” while Steve Bannon also lambasted Chairman Comer for failing to provide evidence to support his bribery allegations, saying of Chairman Comer, “You’re not serious. It’s all performative.”
  • Kris Kolesnik, former senior counselor and director of investigations for Sen. Grassley, wrote that Chairman Comer and Chairman Jim Jordan “struggle mightily with the concept of credibility.”

Comer’s Fiasco

“An unmitigated disaster”
You’re permitted to believe your own fantasies.

But your claims are bullshit.

And, tough luck for you and Potato, the investigation is ongoing. 😎

Yet you have no solid proof that he did now. His statements that no money was sent to his home is consistent with not being involved in his other family members business dealings. You see how that works. Your opinion is based on that he knew. My opinion is based on that he did not know.

And your a good republican fascist. That attempt to overthrow the election almost succeeded. It failed because of bumbling Trump.
"fascist". That's so cute.

You are entitled to whatever opinion you're told you can have.

However, it's not mere opinion that the Biden Crime Family Syndicate was pocketing $millions in Chinese fun money.

I should also remind you that the inquiry is barely two weeks old. We see new, incriminating evidence that comes to light on a near weekly basis. I would also suspect that there is evidence the public hasn't seen yet but will be presented at the time of witness testimony.

"fascist". That's so cute.

You are entitled to whatever opinion you're told you can have.

However, it's not mere opinion that the Biden Crime Family Syndicate was pocketing $millions in Chinese fun money.

I should also remind you that the inquiry is barely two weeks old. We see new, incriminating evidence that comes to light on a near weekly basis. I would also suspect that there is evidence the public hasn't seen yet but will be presented at the time of witness testimony.
This search for dirt on Joe Biden has been been going on for months and nothing so far. Remember it has to be Joe Biden that took the money. Generalized statements like Biden crime family won't cut it as they are not government officials.

Even if you get the inquiry, You still need the votes. Trump has been impeached twice and he still running for office and you still will vote for him.

Not at all. It's just another lie from Joe Biden, a serial liar.

I couldn't help but notice you used the the same weasel used by the Biden politburo mouthpieces. At first it was, Joe didn't know". Now it's, Joe was not a partner".

It takes wilfull denial to see the Chinese money pouring into the Biden Crime Family Syndicate and claim Joe Biden didn't know about it or profit from it.

We need to understand that members of the Biden Crime Family Syndicate will be served subpoenas to testify before congress. There are Biden in-laws and children / grandchildren who received syndicate money. There are lawyers who formed the 20 shell companies controlled by the Biden Crime Family Syndicate. There are tax liabilities to be investigated.

Lots of players in the mix. Who do you think is going to be offered immunity or reduced sentences to turn state's witness? Do you think Joe or James Biden will let their kids / grandchildren face jail time,?
See that why your always making mistakes. Joe was never a partner. Now when he makes statements that clearly indicated that he was not a partner nor did he receive any of the cut. That is why he says that no money was sent to him. He not involved. Hunter Biden is just living in his house.

This search for dirt on Joe Biden has been been going on for months and nothing so far. Remember it has to be Joe Biden that took the money. Generalized statements like Biden crime family won't cut it as they are not government officials.

Even if you get the inquiry, You still need the votes. Trump has been impeached twice and he still running for office and you still will vote for him.
The formal inquiry is only two weeks old. There are perhaps dozens of witnesses who can be called to testify and more documents to be a part of the inquiry.

The lies Joe Biden has been exposed for to this point are obviously damaging. It won't be difficult to connect Joe Biden to $millions of dollars coming in to and out of shell companies.

I'll remind you again, this thread has nothing to do with Trump.

See that why your always making mistakes. Joe was never a partner. Now when he makes statements that clearly indicated that he was not a partner nor did he receive any of the cut. That is why he says that no money was sent to him. He not involved. Hunter Biden is just living in his house.
You claiming Joe was not a partner is hardly a reason for anyone else to believe that claim. Hunter Biden was clearly selling "The Brand" and that is all Hunter had to sell.

Your entire argument amounts to, "because I say" claims.

McCarthy FA'd, and he found out. Act like a fascist traitor, and the decent people will smack you down.

Other Republican traitors, take note. McCarthy was a dishonest scumbag, so Democrats destroyed him. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Next in line for that fate, step right up.

McCarthy FA'd, and he found out. Act like a fascist traitor, and the decent people will smack you down.

Other Republican traitors, take note. McCarthy was a dishonest scumbag, so Democrats destroyed him. Good riddance to bad rubbish. Next in line for that fate, step right up.
What does that saliva-sling titade have to do with this thread?

You claiming Joe was not a partner is hardly a reason for anyone else to believe that claim. Hunter Biden was clearly selling "The Brand" and that is all Hunter had to sell.

Your entire argument amounts to, "because I say" claims.
For Joe to be a partner you have to show that there was a contract, he received and deposited money from this partnership, and not because you said so.

Thus that is why the House is still investigation months later. Failure after failure to prove anything. Now desperation and depending on the rules that will allow them to continue.

For Joe to be a partner you have to show that there was a contract, he received and deposited money from this partnership, and not because you said so.

Not true. Joe Biden involved in a bribery and influence peddling syndicate is already pointed to by the boatloads of Chinese and Ukrainian money.

What does that saliva-sling titade have to do with this thread?
It directly addressed it, unlike your tearful deflection there. I understand what motivates you. You and your side were exposed and humiliated, and you can't do a thinkg about it, so you're mindlessly rage-weeping.

Since you're kind of slow -- not surprising, as all Trump cult losers are slow -- I'll type slower.

McCarthy allowed and encouraged the sleazy traitor lies from the sedition caucus. He made deals with the Democrats, and then broke all of them. The Democrats asked him what concessions he'd make in return for Democratic support, and he told them to FO.

Because he was such a total douche, Democrats had McCarthy kicked out of the speaker role. The Democrats didn't start it, but they did finish it.

Other Republicans should take note. Act like a sleazy douche, and the Democrats will make you pay. First in humiliation, and then by losing elections.

It directly addressed it, unlike your tearful deflection there. I understand what motivates you. You and your side were exposed and humiliated, and you can't do a thinkg about it, so you're mindlessly rage-weeping.

Since you're kind of slow -- not surprising, as all Trump cult losers are slow -- I'll type slower.

McCarthy allowed and encouraged the sleazy traitor lies from the sedition caucus. He made deals with the Democrats, and then broke all of them. The Democrats asked him what concessions he'd make in return for Democratic support, and he told them to FO.

Because he was such a total douche, Democrats had McCarthy kicked out of the speaker role. The Democrats didn't start it, but they did finish it.

Other Republicans should take note. Act like a sleazy douche, and the Democrats will make you pay. First in humiliation, and then by losing elections.
Completely off topic.

Not true. Joe Biden involved in a bribery and influence peddling syndicate is already pointed to by the boatloads of Chinese and Ukrainian money.
In your dreams. If that was true why haven't they impeached him yet? I tell you why because they have nothing. Well the have those who will believe anything because it better than reality.

In your dreams. If that was true why haven't they impeached him yet? I tell you why because they have nothing. Well the have those who will believe anything because it better than reality.

I explained to you previously that the inquiry is only two weeks old.

You can continue to deny the evidence already gathered. Pretend it doesn't exist.

Feel better?

Post #397 shows a UTMB Galveston link. The video in post #381 mentions Schwerin repeatedly visiting the Bidens, and 12 Dec 2015 was Hollie's post #174, this thread. On the day of Schwerin's holiday visit, Moderna's Chakraborty filed the granulysin patent shown in post #397, this thread.

We have already in this thread mention the 9 Nov 2015 report by Menachery, who was at UTMB Galveston from 2017 to present, before going to UNC Chapel Hill, a UTMB Galveston link is for anthrax-granulysin in post #397.

Forum List

Back