Hunter Biden's "Business" Exchanged Over 1,000 Emails With Vice President Biden's Office

Yes, trump was found to have rape E. Jean Carroll. Technically, he couldn't be found guilty of that, because state definition requires penetration with the penis. Trump penetrated her with his fingers. After the ruling, the judge released a statement explaining that technicality, but saying he did rape her according to the common usage of the word rape.

A judge has now clarified that this is basically a legal distinction without a real-world difference. He says that what the jury found Trump did was in fact rape, as commonly understood.
They found him not guilty of rape buttercup, and it was a lie anyway, what woman allows herself to be pulled into a dressing room, and penetrated with anything without screaming, you know it's a lie but it's ok to lie to get Trump for you ninnies.

They found him not guilty of rape buttercup, and it was a lie anyway, what woman allows herself to be pulled into a dressing room, and penetrated with anything without screaming, you know it's a lie but it's ok to lie to get Trump for you ninnies.
The judge and jury disagree with you.

The judge and jury disagree with you.

So sorry you are wrong! Not really you are wrong all the time
The verdict was split: Jurors rejected Carroll’s claim that she was raped, finding Trump responsible for a lesser degree of sexual abuse.

Remember: Joe never talked to Hunter once about his business.

Not once.

The White House refused to allow the release of 200 emails referencing Hunter Biden's firm, citing executive privilege.
Executive privilege is the (asserted) privilege of a president to receive candid advice from his staff without fear of the contents of that advice ever being disclosed.

Hunter Biden is not a government official. Executive privilege does not cover communications with him.

You know, I believe this for one key reason: The Bidens are STUPID.

We've all seen their evil and corruption, and their endlessly complex ways of deceiving the American people with lies and manipulations. We know that Joe and Hunter talked about business on a daily basis, so naturally they were communicating directly through the company's email servers, creating an easy breadcrumb trail, as opposed to talking in person. They're too STUPID for that.

It depends on what's in them. Even an idiot like you can understand that, right?

Gee whiz Marvin. When I'm committing a crime, I put all of the information about my crimes into an email from my office to my co-conspirators, confessing everything, to be seen and handled by multiple government officials and White House Staff. Because I'm just that stupid.

You're dumber and more gullible than you seem.

Why hasn't Barry come out to back up Tater's story?

Why should Democrats jump up and come forward and with "back up" to prove every lie Republicans tell is a lie? It's not on Democrats defend themselves against false allegations.

I know this concept is alien to you, FuckBoi, because you're always accusing others of lying with no evidence, but in the real world, YOU have to prove your claims, something Republicans haven't done since Bush41 was in office.

Why should Democrats jump up and come forward and with "back up" to prove every lie Republicans tell is a lie? It's not on Democrats defend themselves against false allegations.

I know this concept is alien to you, FuckBoi, because you're always accusing others of lying with no evidence, but in the real world, YOU have to prove your claims, something Republicans haven't done since Bush41 was in office.
So you have nothing, vermin.

Got it,

So you have nothing, vermin.

Got it,

I'm not the one using insults and lies. I'm using facts and links.

Answer the question. Why should anyone have to prove you're lying? It's up to you to prove you're telling the truth when you post. You call other "liars" on no evidence whatsoever.

Quite frankly, no one believes anything you post so you're wasting you time calling people names.

Forum List

Back