Hunter Biden's "Business" Exchanged Over 1,000 Emails With Vice President Biden's Office

So you know he's gulty, and your posts prove it you just don't care because you think you have some kind of moral high ground, because you think Democrats are salt of the earth, and oh so charitable. Your support of a pedophile and his son the other pedophile both crooked sons of Britches proves otherwise.
Who was recently found to be a rapist in a court of law?

Why is it that images of Bagdhad Bob pop into my head everytime you post one of your NO EVIDENCE screeds?
I'm sure I have no idea why your mind bounces around as it does. I do know you haven't presented any credible proof of a crime by Joe Biden.

I'm sure I have no idea why your mind bounces around as it does. I do know you haven't presented any credible proof of a crime by Joe Biden.
At the demand of his bosses Zlochevsky and Vadim, Hunter called his dad to get Shokin fired. Contrary to US foreign policy, Biden threatened to withhold $1,000,000,000 inn aid to the Ukraine if they didn't fire Shokin.

Actual evidence

At the demand of his bosses Zlochevsky and Vadim, Hunter called his dad to get Shokin fired. Contrary to US foreign policy, Biden threatened to withhold $1,000,000,000 inn aid to the Ukraine if they didn't fire Shokin.

Actual evidence
Proof that Biden did anything other than follow instructions of the president.

Which bank records indicate crime? Money transfer is not a crime. Bankers report lots of transactions that meet certain requirements. That is not an indication of a crime.
A suspicious activity report requires suspicious activity, Simp.

Proof that Biden did anything other than follow instructions of the president.
Sure. Obama's task force told him to give them the $1,000,000,000. Nothing about firing Shokin.

“Ukraine has made sufficient progress on its reform agenda to justify a third guarantee,” reads an Oct. 1, 2015, memo summarizing the recommendation of the Interagency Policy Committee (IPC) – a task force created to advise the Obama White House on whether Ukraine was cleaning up its endemic corruption and deserved more Western foreign aid.

https://justthenews.com/sites/default/files/2023-08/UkraineTaskForceLoanGuaranteeMemo.pdf

Got any proof Obama told Biden to extort Ukraine for the $1,000,000,000 unless Shokin was fired?

Forum List

Back