Hunter Biden

so nothing,,

Nothing?

So according to you, if Joe pardons Hunter, that means Joe is guilty of something (though you couldn't say what)

But if Trump pardons himself, that means Trump isn't guilty of what he pardons himself for.

^^^ con logic at its finest. :icon_rolleyes:

Nothing?

So according to you, if Joe pardons Hunter, that means Joe is guilty of something (though you couldn't say what)

But if Trump pardons himself, that means Trump isn't guilty of what he pardons himself for.

^^^ con logic at its finest. :icon_rolleyes:
I dont see the connection,, we know hunter is guilty and its pretty clear joe was involved,,

I see nothing trump needs to pardon himself for,,

I dont see the connection,, we know hunter is guilty and its pretty clear joe was involved,,

I see nothing trump needs to pardon himself for,,

That's your opinion. Regardless, you said a pardon of Hunter would mean Joe is guilty

But in your backwards universe, a pardon for Trump doesn't mean he's guilty.

face-palm-gif.278959

not what I said,,

LOLOL

That's exactly what you said.

I know it sounds stupid. That's because it is.

Faun: Biden should just give him a pardon now and make that all that go away.

ph: it would make it to obvious hes guilty and by extention joe is guilty,,

Faun: So if Trump wins the election and pardons himself, that means he's guilty?

ph: for what would trump be guilty of??

Faun: Whatever he pardons himself for.

ph: so nothing,,

LOLOL

That's exactly what you said.

I know it sounds stupid. That's because it is.

Faun: Biden should just give him a pardon now and make that all that go away.
ph: it would make it to obvious hes guilty and by extention joe is guilty,,
Faun: So if Trump wins the election and pardons himself, that means he's guilty?
ph: for what would trump be guilty of??
Faun: Whatever he pardons himself for.
ph: so nothing,,
youre so braindead you dont realize that what you claim is not what I said,,

youre [sic] so braindead [sic] you dont [sic] realize that what you claim is not what I said,, [sic]

Your pathetic grammar emphasizes your projection.

Regardless of that, I just quoted you saying a pardon NOT for Joe means he's guilty of something; while a pardon for Trump doesn't mean he's guilty of something.

:itsok:

Your pathetic grammar emphasizes your projection.

Regardless of that, I just quoted you saying a pardon NOT for Joe means he's guilty of something; while a pardon for Trump doesn't mean he's guilty of something.

:itsok:
what you quoted doesnt match what you claimed I said,,

but lets not derail this thread OK,,,

if biden pardons hunter for failing to register as a foreign agent he would have to include himself since he facilitated it,,

what you quoted doesnt match what you claimed I said,,

but lets not derail this thread OK,,,

if biden pardons hunter for failing to register as a foreign agent he would have to include himself since he facilitated it,,

Post the law which implicates someone for failing to register someone else aa a foreign agent...

Forum List

Back