Hunter Biden Took A $6 Million Private Jet to Court While Begging for Child Support to be Decreased

You're wrong....as usual

I’m sorry. The MAGA Cult will foolishly try to push this story.

What you fail to realize is that you’re actually making this fuck-up into a sympathetic character with your baseless attacks and criminal level harassment.

And you keep doing it because you’re too stupid and gullible to stop.

There’s a half dozen lawsuits pending before the courts from the Trump administration, wherein Donald Trump abused and criminal harassed private citizens and his Cult carried on the harassment.

Hunter Biden is already filing suit to stop this nonsense so you’re gonna make him a rich man if you keep this up. I believe other members of the Biden family are also looking at filing suits for invasion of privacy.

Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, the two poll workers from Georgia. Hunter Biden. These are all people who have already sued for defamation, invasion of privacy, and slander.

But since you fools never learn, have at it.

What you fail to realize is that you’re actually making this fuck-up into a sympathetic character with your baseless attacks and criminal level harassment.

There’s a half dozen lawsuits pending before the courts from the Trump administration, wherein Donald Trump abused and criminal harassed private citizens and his Cult carried on the harassment.

Hunter Biden is already filing suit to stop this nonsense so you’re gonna make him a rich man if you keep this up. I believe other members of the Biden family are also looking at filing suits for invasion of privacy.

Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, the two poll workers from Georgia. Hunter Biden. These are all people who can sue for defamation, invasion of privacy, and slander.

Wut? LoL

Here's your never ending problem... you're not a US citizen and I don't care what you blabber

Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, Andrew McCabe, the two poll workers from Georgia. Hunter Biden. These are all people who can sue for defamation, invasion of privacy, and slander.

Yes, it’s Trump’s fault that the Biden crime family put “Burisma Boy” on a private jet to plead he’s struggling with finances.

Yes, it’s Trump’s fault that the Biden crime family put “Burisma Boy” on a private jet to plead he’s struggling with finances.

WTF did the crackhead do with the millions he milked from foreign governments?

It's an amazing thing to watch the proles in this forum. All it takes is for a person to be a Democrat and they automatically support everything that person does.

Paying $20K per month seems to be enough for one Child to exist in ARK? $10K would be more than enough, even Taxed at 17% or so.
Courts are out of control, See CA.

No one gives a shit.
we know dembots don't care about poor children that are suffering from deadbeat dads.

Frankly, Dem policies push for broken homes, there is a better chance the child of a broken home becomes dependent on the State, which helps them maintain their opressive rule.

Well let's get this out of the way.

He didn't own the jet, someone else did and they let him take it. I mean if some guy had a court date for not paying a fine and a friend offered to let him use his brand new Mercedes to go to court you know he would. What kind of an idiot would turn down a free flight on a private jet? I sure as hell wouldn't.

With that said, he is still a piece of shit.

Forum List

Back