Hunter Biden the PROFESSOR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
Hunter Biden the PROFESSOR:
President's son will guest teach a class on 'Fake News' at Tulane University this fall for students interested in 'media polarization
27 Apr 2021 ~~ By Katelyn Carelle

• Hunter Biden is guest teaching a class on fake news at Tulane University this fall
  • The 10-week course is titled Media Polarization and Public Policy Impacts
  • Hunter is one of the several left-wing political and media personalities
Hunter, 51, is a Yale-educated lawyer and has never, in any capacities, worked as a journalist, reporter or in the media world.

Comment:
Hmm...., It might have been more apropos if Hunter was teaching, How to make millions by working illegally as an unregistered foreign agent, and avoid getting arrested for it.
At least none of Trump's children are druggies or heavily involved in compromising situations; yet we're suppoosed to be on board with Hunter Biden teaching at the University level? This guy is a druggie and dirtbag. We should all pass GO on this one. If I were the parent of a child attending Tulane Uni, I'd be up in arms over this and complaining to the University board.

I could see Hunter working in one of those 'he-she' shows on Bourbon St. before I can picture him as a teacher. The guy is a degenerative pervert and an addict. What could possibly go wrong letting him teach young girls?

The Fake News, Fake Academia establishment does the opposite of what would be considered rational. Sleepy Joe in the White House demonstrates that.

President's son will guest teach a class on 'Fake News' at Tulane University this fall for students interested in 'media polarization

• Hunter Biden is guest teaching a class on fake news at Tulane University this fall
Hunter, 51, is a Yale-educated lawyer and has never, in any capacities, worked as a journalist, reporter or in the media world.

Comment:
Hmm...., It might have been more apropos if Hunter was teaching, How to make millions by working illegally as an unregistered foreign agent, and avoid getting arrested for it.
At least none of Trump's children are druggies or heavily involved in compromising situations; yet we're suppoosed to be on board with Hunter Biden teaching at the University level? This guy is a druggie and dirtbag. We should all pass GO on this one. If I were the parent of a child attending Tulane Uni, I'd be up in arms over this and complaining to the University board.
Hunter Biden wants his ass kicked and I can do it for him.

He's a trailer trash crack head who would have died homeless in a ditch if his idiot father didn't win the political lottery.

Pieces of fuckin shit.

Hunter Biden is the smartest person Joe Biden knows, and JB knows a hell of a lot of people.

I'm sure Hunter Biden's connections with Daddy Joe will bring the university more money than it's paying Hunter in the long run.

Comment:
You sound jelly that the elite class get to do as they please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back