Hunter Biden Skips Court....Claims It's Because Of Coronavirus

He got a continuance, which means he's got a bit of time before he has to appear. Rich people delay court cases all the time.

Hunter isn't rich, according to the docs he initially filed with the courts.

In the meantime, his infant child suffers because Hunter doesn't want to take responsibility for a person he created.

What a winner Hunter is!

Hunter Biden decided that the risk of going to court and catching the flue was too great. Hunter Biden to Skip Court Appearance, Cites Coronavirus, Pregnant Wife

Okay, if I run through a red light I'll just carry a sign that I'm not opening my window to the cop because of the Coronavirus.
I'm going to open my mailbox with rubber gloves and a mask and burn all of my bills...because of Coronavirus.
I'm swearing off of TP from this day on......and I'm buying a Buttwasher to attach to my toilet.
It has fresh scent and disco lights.

Will Coronavirus prevent him from going to his crack dealer, or he stock it?

Hunter Biden decided that the risk of going to court and catching the flue was too great. Hunter Biden to Skip Court Appearance, Cites Coronavirus, Pregnant Wife

Okay, if I run through a red light I'll just carry a sign that I'm not opening my window to the cop because of the Coronavirus.
I'm going to open my mailbox with rubber gloves and a mask and burn all of my bills...because of Coronavirus.
I'm swearing off of TP from this day on......and I'm buying a Buttwasher to attach to my toilet.
It has fresh scent and disco lights.
Did the judge let him get away with not appearing?

He got a continuance, which means he's got a bit of time before he has to appear. Rich people delay court cases all the time.
You are probably right but I could not confirm that

Forum List

Back