Hunter Biden Skips Court....Claims It's Because Of Coronavirus

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Hunter Biden decided that the risk of going to court and catching the flue was too great. Hunter Biden to Skip Court Appearance, Cites Coronavirus, Pregnant Wife

Okay, if I run through a red light I'll just carry a sign that I'm not opening my window to the cop because of the Coronavirus.
I'm going to open my mailbox with rubber gloves and a mask and burn all of my bills...because of Coronavirus.
I'm swearing off of TP from this day on......and I'm buying a Buttwasher to attach to my toilet.
It has fresh scent and disco lights.

Last Thursday, Biden was ordered to appear in court, but his lawyers told the judge that he would be unable to attend.

“Defendant requests continuance of the hearing as he is unavailable to attend due to his wife’s due date in 2 and a half weeks or less and risks involved with travel,” the court filing stated.

The court filing went on to note concern over the coronavirus:

It is unsafe for the Defendant to travel, as travel restrictions have been implemented both domestically and internationally, particularly on airlines, due to the Coronavirus. Setting aside personal endangerment, Defendant reasonably believes that such travel unnecessarily exposes his wife and unborn child to this virus. California, in particular, has been the site of numerous reported cases of exposure.

Lunden Alexis Roberts, a 28-year-old former stripper, sued Biden last May, alleging that he is the father of her 16-month-old baby — a fact since confirmed by DNA testing — and asked that he pay child support and cover her mounting legal expenses. Biden agreed to make monthly child support payments to Roberts in January

As Hunter Biden is set to skip his court appearance this week, his father, 77-year-old Joe Biden, remains on the campaign trail amid the coronavirus outbreak ahead of Super Tuesday 2.0.

Last Thursday, Biden was ordered to appear in court, but his lawyers told the judge that he would be unable to attend.

“Defendant requests continuance of the hearing as he is unavailable to attend due to his wife’s due date in 2 and a half weeks or less and risks involved with travel,” the court filing stated.

It is unsafe for the Defendant to travel, as travel restrictions have been implemented both domestically and internationally, particularly on airlines, due to the Coronavirus. Setting aside personal endangerment, Defendant reasonably believes that such travel unnecessarily exposes his wife and unborn child to this virus. California, in particular, has been the site of numerous reported cases of exposure.

Lunden Alexis Roberts, a 28-year-old former stripper, sued Biden last May, alleging that he is the father of her 16-month-old baby — a fact since confirmed by DNA testing — and asked that he pay child support and cover her mounting legal expenses. Biden agreed to make monthly child support payments to Roberts in January

As Hunter Biden is set to skip his court appearance this week, his father, 77-year-old Joe Biden, remains on the campaign trail amid the coronavirus outbreak ahead of Super Tuesday 2.0.

How wonderful, a husband who cares about his pregnant wife.

Now that was hilarious. Lol

Hunter Biden decided that the risk of going to court and catching the flue was too great. Hunter Biden to Skip Court Appearance, Cites Coronavirus, Pregnant Wife

Okay, if I run through a red light I'll just carry a sign that I'm not opening my window to the cop because of the Coronavirus.
I'm going to open my mailbox with rubber gloves and a mask and burn all of my bills...because of Coronavirus.
I'm swearing off of TP from this day on......and I'm buying a Buttwasher to attach to my toilet.
if the link is correct
biden sr may try to squirm his criminal ass out of the debate with sanders using the same excuse !

Yeah......he was being sued by a pole-dancer for knocking her up. DNA proved that Hunter was the father.

6e64224ba9b3e0f6cdf81bd03d7d.jpg

So much so, he is out boinking strippers and doing coke with them. :auiqs.jpg:

Well, Megan and Harry left their kid in Canada because of the same concerns. Only thing is, they had to go, as it was their last royal appearance. Biden's wife is due soon, and with the way things are going, why ding on him for being cautious with his family? What would YOU do if you were in the same situation, put your family at risk when you didn't have to?

6e64224ba9b3e0f6cdf81bd03d7d.jpg

Your pic made me think of what I heard on the news today. Seems that there is an uptick in robberies, as most people don't look at a person wearing a surgical mask very closely nowadays. Most, if they see someone wearing a mask will avoid them. I gotta say, criminals can be quite adaptable on occasion.

Yeah......he was being sued by a pole-dancer for knocking her up. DNA proved that Hunter was the father.

He wife is pregnant.

So much so, he is out boinking strippers and doing coke with them. :auiqs.jpg:

He is a family man with a pregnant wife.

Hunter skipped court for the same reason his daddy's last campaign speech was only 7 minutes. They're both conniving nincompoops.

Again........................for all you people who are saying bad things about Biden not wanting to travel right now, a quick question.........................

If YOU people were in Biden's situation, would you be willing to put your family at risk at this time? I'm guessing most wouldn't.

Well, Megan and Harry left their kid in Canada because of the same concerns. Only thing is, they had to go, as it was their last royal appearance. Biden's wife is due soon, and with the way things are going, why ding on him for being cautious with his family? What would YOU do if you were in the same situation, put your family at risk when you didn't have to?
Yeah...I'm sure that's the real reason......

Again........................for all you people who are saying bad things about Biden not wanting to travel right now, a quick question.........................

If YOU people were in Biden's situation, would you be willing to put your family at risk at this time? I'm guessing most wouldn't.
There's the rub, dummy.......Biden's kid is in this mess because he's a coke-head prick that hasn't been raised right.
I would never be in his situation.

Forum List

Back