Hunter Biden made a fortune on account of Joe Biden being VP

Hunter's businesss partner was on Burisma's board of directors

LOL!!!!

How did they meet? A: Low IQ Joe

Why did they meet? A: because as Low IQ Joe was arranging for a foreign aid package, he needed a CONDUIT for a KICKBACK.....
Trolls like you, bring nothing to this board... go spread your propaganda elsewhere, please.

Only people who PARROT LEFT WING BULLSHIT that enables DEMOCRATS to STEAL from the AMERICAN TAXPAYER should be allowed to post....

or something like that....

LOL!!!!

KICKBACK IS AS KICKBACK does....

How many "board meetings" did "Director Hunter" attend??

A: ZERO

He was a "ghost director" whose sole purpose was to be there for the KICKBACK....

The title to my OP is a fact, as in something that is non debatable. I would like to hear what some of the liberals on this board have to say about that fact.

Ivanka Trump received 10 personal trade marks as a gift from the Chinese government on her first trip to China with her father, the President of the United States, and has received more since then.

China grants more trademark approvals for Ivanka Trump firm - including voting machines

The Trump Corporation, under the direction of Donald Trump Jr., received a ":loan" from the Chinese government for $500 million. His father lifting sanctions two days later is just coincidence, right?

Trump's controversial ZTE order came days after the Chinese government provided millions to a Trump Organization-tied project

If you want to investigate Hunter Biden trading off his father's political position, are you going to be good with us investigating Dumb Donald's children for corruption and graft?

Be careful what you wish for.

The title to my OP is a fact, as in something that is non debatable. I would like to hear what some of the liberals on this board have to say about that fact.

Ivanka Trump received 10 personal trade marks as a gift from the Chinese government on her first trip to China with her father, the President of the United States, and has received more since then.

China grants more trademark approvals for Ivanka Trump firm - including voting machines

The Trump Corporation, under the direction of Donald Trump Jr., received a ":loan" from the Chinese government for $500 million. His father lifting sanctions two days later is just coincidence, right?

Trump's controversial ZTE order came days after the Chinese government provided millions to a Trump Organization-tied project

If you want to investigate Hunter Biden trading off his father's political position, are you going to be good with us investigating Dumb Donald's children for corruption and graft?

Ivanka did not STEAL US TAXPAYER FUNDS

Hunter and Low IQ Joe did

Stop pretending you don't know the difference....

you’re not going to get off that easy. This thread is about Hunter Biden using his dad’s position of power to get rich. What do you think about that? I don’t care what you think about Trump or Mayor Pete.

Ivanka made money out of her father's position. Let's investigate both of them.

Let's do.

Does Ivanka have illigitimate children ?

Did Ivanka get nailed for using coke ?

Should be fun to see them investigated side by side.

Wait what the? You are going to investigate Hunter Biden's kids and cocane use?

Don't need to.

As I stated in my other thread. This all about optics. It's the same things as the impeachment hearings.

Only in both cases, it's the dems who get damaged.
How far will Democrats go to defend Hunter Biden? They make fools of themselves. Everyone can see the bullshit double standard here.
BS double standard??

George Bush jr, had more than 1 failed energy companies when his daddy was VP and Pres. Those failed companies repeatedly got bailed out by Saudi money and the Bin Laden family. JR Bush, a drunk and drug user, made way more money from way worse sources than Hunter.

You are just a partisan hack, you don't care about America only the GOP party. You will defend any republican and attack dems for doing the identical thing.

On top of that you supported a massive tax cut for Hunter Biden, when we are running trillion dollar deficits. You are the epitome of a double standard.

SHOW US A REAL LINK THAT SAYS HUNTER STOLE TAX PAYER MONEY. LIAR.

You are a liar and fake news. Pathetic.

George Bush jr, had more than 1 failed energy companies when his daddy was VP and Pres. Those failed companies repeatedly got bailed out by Saudi money and the Bin Laden family. JR Bush, a drunk and drug user, made way more money from way worse sources than Hunter. And Bush was investigated by the SEC, but charges got dropped, again probably because of his daddy.

Then Trump's daddy bailed him out every time he declared bankruptcy, and handed him millions to start his business. if trump wasn't born into money he would have starved to death years ago.

You are just a partisan hack, you don't care about America only the GOP party. You will defend any republican and attack dems for doing the identical thing.

On top of that you supported giving a massive tax cut for Hunter Biden, when we are running trillion dollar deficits. You are the epitome of a double standard, and a liar. Hunter is laughing at you all the way to the bank. Maybe he will spend his tax cut money on more drugs.

What did Hunter Biden do? Joe Biden was VP. Now he’s saying if he’s president none of his family will do business overseas to avoid the optics of impropriety. Why was that allowed to happen while Joe Biden was VP? Joe Biden was asked that question and his response was pathetic. His son wouldn’t have gotten one wooden nickel if Joe Biden didn’t make it happen.

Why are you so BENT dude?
Capitalism.
Nepotism.

what corruption? What cookie jar?

What the f are you talking about?

what else should I call it? It might not have been illegal, but it does fall under the category of unscrupulous. Had the American people known Hunter Biden was about to capitalize on Joe Biden being VP to the sum of hundreds of millions, what do you think would have happened?

hundreds of millions? Wtf?

look, if you have evidence OF ANY wrongdoing then just state it. If you don’t then just stop talking out of your ass.

You may not like that kids of famous people get many opportunities, but you can’t fault them for taking the opportunities they get.
Antosha, you’re an embarrassment to our people.

Our people? You are an incoherent fucking idiot, so that’s your people.
So brave on a keyboard. In real life. Not so much, Antosha.

Oh yes idiot, tell me from behind that keyboard all about how I should be scared of you in real life. :rolleyes:

You are a pathetic, little person with adolecent fixations I'm now done wasting my time on.

Repubtard dopes elected George Bush to destroy the USA 3 times & many voted for them 7 times or more. Please show how their money did not come from Saudi Arabia!!!! You know those who attacked US on 9/11/2001.

Last edited:
And where is that proof you keep saying you have? Are you going to sit him front of the Senate for 11 hours straight like you did before? And how did that work out for you.

Hunter Biden admitted that if it wasn’t for his father he wouldn’t have received the type of compensation he did receive. Do you think there’s nothing wrong with that?

There’s plenty wrong with it.

What should be done about it?

excellent question! I think Biden should be kicked to the curb by democrats.

Why? What did Joe Biden do? I thought the problem was with Hunter Biden.

What did Hunter Biden do? Joe Biden was VP. Now he’s saying if he’s president none of his family will do business overseas to avoid the optics of impropriety. Why was that allowed to happen while Joe Biden was VP? Joe Biden was asked that question and his response was pathetic. His son wouldn’t have gotten one wooden nickel if Joe Biden didn’t make it happen.

Ivanka Trump would not have gotten all of those Chinese trademarks if her father wasn't President.

The Chinese government wouldn't have loaned Trump Indonesia $500 million if Don Jr.'s father wasn't President either.

And Donald Trump would be broke and in jail for his cons if his father hadn't been wealthy and bailed out all of his bad deals.

Hunter and Joe Biden did nothing illegal, and no funds were stolen. Stop promoting Russian lies.

What are you going to do when the finding is that the Biden's did nothing wrong, just like the finding for Hillary's email investigations showed that Hillary did nothing illegal?

If Republicans didn't lie about Democrats, Republicans would have nothing to investigate.

what else should I call it? It might not have been illegal, but it does fall under the category of unscrupulous. Had the American people known Hunter Biden was about to capitalize on Joe Biden being VP to the sum of hundreds of millions, what do you think would have happened?

hundreds of millions? Wtf?

look, if you have evidence OF ANY wrongdoing then just state it. If you don’t then just stop talking out of your ass.

You may not like that kids of famous people get many opportunities, but you can’t fault them for taking the opportunities they get.
Antosha, you’re an embarrassment to our people.

Our people? You are an incoherent fucking idiot, so that’s your people.
So brave on a keyboard. In real life. Not so much, Antosha.

Oh yes idiot, tell me from behind that keyboard all about how I should be scared of you in real life. :rolleyes:

You are a pathetic, little person with adolecent fixations I'm now done wasting my time on.
Scared of me? When did I say that? You seeing ghosts? Antosha? Stupid little traitor.

Hunter made Millions without his Daddy. Oh, being the VP son didn't hurt but it didn't help that much either. I know of a number of highly successful business people that are Heroin Addicts. They are in and out of hospitals all the time. But they keep getting richer and richer. So drug use by the rich isn't uncommon nor does it seem to get in their way for making that 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc. million. Poor people don't use Heroine. Not because it's not available to them but it's too damned expensive. So the use Opium and other drugs they can afford. Rich people use Heroine. And they seem to keep getting richer and richer. The BS about his wife and him being down on his luck, do the math. He's down on his luck and yet he can afford to pay 36,000 a month to her for Support and Child Support and has 4000 left over for himself (no heroine until the next deal comes through). He's using a Diamond to bribe a Chinese to get a lucritive contract worth millions that belonged to the Business. She not only wants the 36,000 a month but she also wants the diamond. Doesn't get it and the Oped comes out about how he's destroying everything around him. Hunter was in the US and living off the Royalties from another Business deal to the tune of 40,000 a month. And he had every other dime he had tied up in the new chinese business deal. She was pissed because she could have it all. Sounds to me like SHE was the high maintenance part of that duo. So Hunter probably benefited from being Joe's kid but not at the level you believe he did. This whole thing is just another way for you to try and detract from the real crook and that is Rump.

It's no about the Bidens, it's about Rump actively trying to use his Position and Power to blackmail a Foreign leader into announcing a bogus investigation of Joe Biden what Biden was whipping his ass for 2020. And that is illegal as hell. And when Rump was bagged, he could have said, "Oops" and we might have wrote it off as Rump being Rump but he decided to hide it (got caught) and then obstruct the investigation as much as possible and still is. That is what it's all about.

Sorry, I refuse to "Look over there".
If poor people don't use heroin how come the homeless camps are full of heroin and discarded needles

So let's recap.

Supposedly there is something nefarious about the son of the VP working for a Ukrainian company. Apparently family members of Dems have to take a vow of poverty

But Kushner...who is up to his ass in hock over 666 Park Ave. (hundreds of millions) "finds funding" from Qatar after almost starting a war there with Saudi Arabia and that's just fine

Forum List

Back