Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

speak for yourself .. maybe you literally get nailed in the ass every day but most republicans dont .. buggery is mostly a dem practice .
Check the number of POS45 followers that are arrested, weekly, for buggering children!
Try to keep up with your fellow voters!

So YOU say. The truth is that Hunter ran like a scared rabbit from Green's queries.
Maybe Hunter left instead of punching her in the mouth!
Don't you say you wouldn't if that lunatic started spewing her lies at you!

How do Republicans feel about a Republican talking about Hunter's "White privilege"??

But you get the feeling Trump has destroyed politics.

Taylor Greene called Hunter a "coward", Mace said "You have no balls"
"...Mace said "You have no balls"..." Later MTG showed her pic of Hunter's balls! Mace, MTG, and several republican men swooned at the pic! 😂😂😂

Lies she would spew about you? How would I know? I have no access to her rotted mind!
Hope that helps.
So you call her a liar but can’t come up with a single lie she told. That really helps in understanding your demented thinking…

So you call her a liar but can’t come up with a single lie she told. That really helps in understanding your demented thinking…
It's called a hypothetical, you ignorant ass!
Tell me you wouldn't want to punch her mouth if she spewed lies about you or your family!

Also too, tell me a TRUTH she's ever uttered!

It's called a hypothetical, you ignorant ass!
Tell me you wouldn't want to punch her mouth if she spewed lies about you or your family!

Also too, tell me a TRUTH she's ever uttered!
What lies has she told, cuck?

Forum List

Back