Hunter Biden Case Goes Up In Flames. None Of It Was True. Not The Laptop Lie, Not The Bribes. None Of It

Did the rest of the witnesses accuse Biden of taking a bribe?

No?

Then you’re out of luck.
No, its you democrats who will be out of luck when Joe inevitably pardons himself and his family for the crimes you all swore he didnt commit. You all laughed at the notion for 4 years. Your party will pay a heavy price for that in the end.

ANY BODY saying Hunter is/was a nice guy? any supporters saying he is or was NOT a drunk, addict foul acting person?
ANYBODY not agreeing that going after Hunter is based on discrediting his father?
ANYBODY with a drunk, addict mess up in there family, want their name trashed just for being related to them?

Did the rest of the witnesses accuse Biden of taking a bribe?

No?

Then you’re out of luck.
Here is what Biden knows that the rest of you dont. The FBI has a fuck ton of evidence against Joe and the moment he is out of office they will pounce. Thats why he is going to pardon himself and his family. You can deny thats going to happen, or maybe youre actually stupid enough to really think it wont happen, buts its going to happen and democrats are going to be left holding the bag.

Here is what Biden knows that the rest of you dont. The FBI has a fuck ton of evidence against Joe and the moment he is out of office they will pounce. Thats why he is going to pardon himself and his family. You can deny thats going to happen, or maybe youre actually stupid enough to really think it wont happen, buts its going to happen and democrats are going to be left holding the bag.
And this is based on what? Just your hopes and dreams?

When it doesn’t happen, I’m sure you’ll be able to cobble together an excuse and never admit you were wrong.

ANY BODY saying Hunter is/was a nice guy? any supporters saying he is or was NOT a drunk, addict foul acting person?
ANYBODY not agreeing that going after Hunter is based on discrediting his father?
ANYBODY with a drunk, addict mess up in there family, want their name trashed just for being related to them?
Demented Joey enlisted his drug addict son as the bag man in his corruption schemes. No sympathy for either of them .

And this is based on what? Just your hopes and dreams?

When it doesn’t happen, I’m sure you’ll be able to cobble together an excuse and never admit you were wrong.
When it happens several months from now, i will be reminding you of this thread.

Will you admit to being wrong if it doesn’t happen?

Or are you just going to invent a conspiracy theory about the deep state protecting Biden?
Im not wrong, but if i am wrong there wont be anything to do admit. He either does it or he doesnt. He WILL pardon himself AND his family though, so its an an pointless discussion.

Evidently the House Republicans were warned earlier it could be false.

Republican: Colleagues were warned informant’s Biden claims could not be corroborated​

Forum List

Back