Hunter Biden art dealer claims most paintings were purchased by Dem party donors.

Lets go. Pretend it was Donald Trump Jr’s art.

Now do your reaction. All the same shit..just change the name from Hunter to Joe. Post your reaction.

You will not because you cultist know you are hypocritical lying bags of shit.

Come on fools. Let’s say that art is Donald Trump Jr’s and it sold for the same price. POST YOUR REACTON.

I know you motherfuckers can pretend. You pretend Biden is actually running the country.

Do you have a specific favor a donor received from Joe for a payment to his family? It’s not a crime to make money off your dad’s name currently. Jared Kushner, who was actually in the government, unlike Hunter, arranged an arms deal to the Saudi’s and then specifically received $2B investment in a fund when he had no track record of investing, only real estate.
Yet the investment fund receiving the Saudi money wasn't even in existence when Trump was president. Hunter Biden was selling the influence of a sitting president. There is no comparison.

1704995476645.jpeg

Do you have a specific favor a donor received from Joe for a payment to his family? It’s not a crime to make money off your dad’s name currently. Jared Kushner, who was actually in the government, unlike Hunter, arranged an arms deal to the Saudi’s and then specifically received $2B investment in a fund when he had no track record of investing, only real estate.
You dumb shithead.

Why would anybody pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for a stupid painting that wouldn't even sell for $9.99 at Walmart?

Are you that fucking stupid?

You know there is corruption here as much as the rest of us but you being a stupid Moon Bat are doing the typical Libtard denial, which we see all the time.

This thread really belongs in ARTS AND CRAFTS FORUM

Apologies Mods. I know it is very important to some to put the threads in the correct forums.

I can repost this in that forum. Let me know.

Forum List

Back