Hunter Biden agrees to open testimony

Hunter Biden has called Comers bluff

Like a dog chasing a car and not knowing what to do when he catches it

He has seen the tricks Republicans pull in reporting on closed door testimony

Your fishing expedition has become Captain Ahab chasing the great white whale," Lowell wrote. "We have seen you use closed door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door."

Why are Republicans unwilling for the public to see that they have no real evidence of a crime?
Why did the January 6th committee conduct 99% of their interviews behind closed doors?

Why pretend we wouldn't be for "open testimony"? But would anyone else be surprised if "open testimony" is code for filtered questions and investigations?

Why pretend we wouldn't be for "open testimony"? But would anyone else be surprised if "open testimony" is code for filtered questions and investigations?

Why would Republicans filter questions or testimony
What are they afraid of?
The truth?

Why would Republicans filter questions or testimony
What are they afraid of?
The truth?

Did I say that? Nope.

What I'm saying is their "open testimony" routine may prevent open questions and investigations. DC has proven time and again to interfere with normal investigations into the Biden Crime Circuit.

Did I say that? Nope.

What I'm saying is their "open testimony" routine may prevent open questions and investigations. DC has proven time and again to interfere with normal investigations into the Biden Crime Circuit.

Biden Crime Circuit?
Hunter is willing to testify in front of the whole country

It is Republicans who are hiding

He has seen the tricks Republicans pull in reporting on closed door testimony

Your fishing expedition has become Captain Ahab chasing the great white whale," Lowell wrote. "We have seen you use closed door sessions to manipulate, even distort the facts and misinform the public. We therefore propose opening the door."

Why are Republicans unwilling for the public to see that they have no real evidence of a crime?
Hunter Biden called their cowardly bluff & now they want the hearing behind closed doors. They're scared shitless that the hearing will show the Repukes to be nothing but a bunch of hacks with NOTHING.

Hunter Biden called their cowardly bluff & now they want the hearing behind closed doors. They're scared shitless that the hearing will show the Repukes to be nothing but a bunch of hacks with NOTHING.
Kudos. You've got your master's talking points down pat.

Forum List

Back