Hungary Referendum: 95% NO 5% yes on following EU "migrant" quotas

Schengen is not working in the current circumstance of many refugees needing asylum at once but the European Union (EU) does not depend on being without some border controls for its existence. There are four countries not even in the European Union which share in the Schengen treaty (Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein)and there are two member states which are not in Schengen (Ireland and Britain). The existence if the EU does not depend on the Schengen treaty.
Needing asylum at once? Read below. They don't want asylum in Serbia, they say. If you are seeking asylum as a refugee how choosy can you get? Please tell me, is there a war in Pakistan? (Do not mention the skirmishes with India) Look at the "refugees" prime aged males for military service, why are they not fighting for their homes? Maybe the Muslim invasion of Europe is more of a priority?

"We will walk to border with Hungary," said Sadaqat Khan, a Pakistani in his 20s from Qetta. Most of the migrants seek sanctuary in the wealthy countries of Northern Europe. "We do not want Serbia," Khan said."
Belgrade refugees make a break for the Hungarian border
Pakistan is a very dangerous place. I do not blame people from wanting to leave there. Many Pakistanis want to join family members in England.
Wanting to leave or being forced to leave are not the same. Where do you think they get the money from to travel through two continents for destroying Western civilisation? Selling the only goat they have won't cover the expenses even the food for the months of journey.
Typically refugees want to leave a war zone. Few are forced out of a country.
Money-lending has been going on for millennia. Refugees often borrow beyond their means to pay back, getting their relatives into debt or arriving in Europe with a big debt to traffickers who then exploit their labor for years while they work in menial jobs in a European host country.
You are yet confirm the war zone in the Qetta area in Pakistan. Borrow the money? From whom? People without proper identification get loans, right? What's the collateral for the money "borrowed" when people cannot be properly identified? Your spin doesn't add up. Somebody GIVES them the money to flood Europe.

Schengen is not working in the current circumstance of many refugees needing asylum at once but the European Union (EU) does not depend on being without some border controls for its existence. There are four countries not even in the European Union which share in the Schengen treaty (Iceland, Norway, Switzerland, and Lichtenstein)and there are two member states which are not in Schengen (Ireland and Britain). The existence if the EU does not depend on the Schengen treaty.
Needing asylum at once? Read below. They don't want asylum in Serbia, they say. If you are seeking asylum as a refugee how choosy can you get? Please tell me, is there a war in Pakistan? (Do not mention the skirmishes with India) Look at the "refugees" prime aged males for military service, why are they not fighting for their homes? Maybe the Muslim invasion of Europe is more of a priority?

"We will walk to border with Hungary," said Sadaqat Khan, a Pakistani in his 20s from Qetta. Most of the migrants seek sanctuary in the wealthy countries of Northern Europe. "We do not want Serbia," Khan said."
Belgrade refugees make a break for the Hungarian border
Pakistan is a very dangerous place. I do not blame people from wanting to leave there. Many Pakistanis want to join family members in England.
Wanting to leave or being forced to leave are not the same. Where do you think they get the money from to travel through two continents for destroying Western civilisation? Selling the only goat they have won't cover the expenses even the food for the months of journey.
Typically refugees want to leave a war zone. Few are forced out of a country.
Money-lending has been going on for millennia. Refugees often borrow beyond their means to pay back, getting their relatives into debt or arriving in Europe with a big debt to traffickers who then exploit their labor for years while they work in menial jobs in a European host country.
You are yet confirm the war zone in the Qetta area in Pakistan. Borrow the money? From whom? People without proper identification get loans, right? What's the collateral for the money "borrowed" when people cannot be properly identified? Your spin doesn't add up. Somebody GIVES them the money to flood Europe.
Refugees are hostages to moneylenders.
"Around 89% of households had some debts1, rising to practically 100% if only households that borrowed money in the last three months were considered, which constitutes an increase of 18% over 2014. Out of all Syrian refugee households, 79% had debts of $200 or more and 40% $600 or more. Half of the population had debts of more than $460, up from $400 last year. On average, households with debts owed $842, which is $180 more than in 2014. ... 1 The total amount of debt was asked to all households, independently if they borrowed money or not in the last 3 months. Results of VASyR 2014 only refer to households that borrowed money in the last 3 months. When only households that borrowed money in the last 3 month are considered in VASyR 2015, 99.6% of households have debts." (VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT OF SYRIAN REFUGEES IN LEBANON 2015 REPORT p.60)

"Around 89% of households had some debts1, rising to practically 100% if only households that borrowed money in the last three months were considered, which constitutes an increase of 18% over 2014. Out of all Syrian refugee households, 79% had debts of $200 or more and 40% $600 or more. Half of the population had debts of more than $460, up from $400 last year. On average, households with debts owed $842, which is $180 more than in 2014. ... 1 The total amount of debt was asked to all households, independently if they borrowed money or not in the last 3 months. Results of VASyR 2014 only refer to households that borrowed money in the last 3 months. When only households that borrowed money in the last 3 month are considered in VASyR 2015, 99.6% of households have debts." (VULNERABILITY ASSESSMENT OF SYRIAN REFUGEES IN LEBANON 2015 REPORT p.60)
In Lebanon...households<<<<key words for consideration that they are positively identifiable and temporarily settled with their families. The article I posted above, including the picture showing young males on the road. There is no way to secure the "loan" with any collateral and it doesn't matter how desperately you are trying to spin it.

In Lebanon...households<<<<key words for consideration that they are positively identifiable and temporarily settled with their families. The article I posted above, including the picture showing young males on the road. There is no way to secure the "loan" with any collateral and it doesn't matter how desperately you are trying to spin it.
Forgive me but you are clearly ill-informed on the subject and unwilling to accept information that you cannot reconcile with your prejudiced opinion. Sorry.

Forgive me but you are clearly ill-informed on the subject and unwilling to accept information that you cannot reconcile with your prejudiced opinion. Sorry.
Ill informed? It is you who doesn't answer any questions for verification. Is there any war in Pakistan in the Qetta region? How lenders secure collateral with people who have no identification, nor a permanent place they can be found? Your citation about Syrian refugees in Lebanon deals with people with families temporarily settled in Lebanon and not with single young males roving around the world undocumented thus unidentified. Your disparaging remark is aimed to discredit the inquirer because your handlers did not prepare you for the wide array of possible questions.

Ill informed? It is you who doesn't answer any questions for verification. Is there any war in Pakistan in the Qetta region? How lenders secure collateral with people who have no identification, nor a permanent place they can be found? Your citation about Syrian refugees in Lebanon deals with people with families temporarily settled in Lebanon and not with single young males roving around the world undocumented thus unidentified. Your disparaging remark is aimed to discredit the inquirer because your handlers did not prepare you for the wide array of possible questions.
I have no handlers but the fact that you believe I do have some demonstrates how little it takes for you to form an opinion. Furthermore, I am surprised that you attempt to debate on a subject of which you have no knowledge. Everyone who reads newspapers or watches the news on TV is aware of how many young men have had to obtain money from lenders who know their families and can exact money from them at high usury rates in the future. You do not want to believe this so you don't. Regarding the money that goes to the smuggling of refugees, Khalid Koser writes, "I think given the amounts of money we are talking about, smuggling does not involve the poorest of the poor. Irregular migrants are people that are able to raise loans, perhaps sell property. They have a way to raise the money to pay these rather large and exorbitant fees." (Refugee Transitions 23, 12)
Refugee Transitions 23 – STARTTS

I have no handlers but the fact that you believe I do have some demonstrates how little it takes for you to form an opinion. Furthermore, I am surprised that you attempt to debate on a subject of which you have no knowledge. Everyone who reads newspapers or watches the news on TV is aware of how many young men have had to obtain money from lenders who know their families and can exact money from them at high usury rates in the future. You do not want to believe this so you don't. Regarding the money that goes to the smuggling of refugees, Khalid Koser writes, "I think given the amounts of money we are talking about, smuggling does not involve the poorest of the poor. Irregular migrants are people that are able to raise loans, perhaps sell property. They have a way to raise the money to pay these rather large and exorbitant fees." (Refugee Transitions 23, 12)
Apparently, you believe that I will take the propaganda machine's disinformation as fact. The Goebbelsian, relatively crude methods of disinformation were fine tuned by the Globalist Elite. Your EU talking points clearly indicate the fact in every post you make across the board.

Apparently, you believe that I will take the propaganda machine's disinformation as fact. The Goebbelsian, relatively crude methods of disinformation were fine tuned by the Globalist Elite. Your EU talking points clearly indicate the fact in every post you make across the board.
Forgive me for seeing the refugee problem differently from yourself.

Forgive me for seeing the refugee problem differently from yourself.
Noting at all.

Forum List

Back