Hundreds of Yazidi women held in Islamic State prison where they are held as sex slaves or sold off

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
So sad what these women have to go through.

Hundreds of Yazidi women held in Islamic State prison where they are held as sex slaves or sold off as jihadi brides for as little as $25

• Hundreds of Yazidi women captured by IS while trying to flee Mount Sinjar
  • They are now being kept in Badush Prison, in Mosul, northern Iraq
  • Escapees have told of how the women are either sold as brides or raped
  • Some report victims being forced to call their families to describe attacks
By CHRIS PLEASANCE FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 15:01 EST, 28 August 2014 | UPDATED: 01:49 EST, 29 August 2014

Hundreds of Yazidi women being held prisoner by Islamic State fighters in Iraq are being sold off as brides for as little as $25 or repeatedly raped if they refuse, it has been claimed.

Survivors have told how beauticians were brought in to put makeup on the women before they were attacked, and said some victims were forced to call their families after to explain what had happened.

According to those who escaped Badush Prison, in Mosul, northern Iraq, the number of women held there could be in the thousands and include Christians and Turkomens - a largely Muslim group closely related to the Turks.

Read more:

Yazidi women held in Islamic State prison raped and sold off for as little as 25 Mail Online

You should be angry at the terrorist groups that take and sell the women, but you are more interested in baiting other posters.
Nonesense. I am angry at these groups in many of my posts and don't bait other posters. And be honest, it is not my post you should be angry about. If the Sunni Man wants to buy women on the IS market, he has indeed a filthy pig head that has an urgent need for a Syrian army bullet. Otherwise, he made a joke nobody can laugh over. The damn most disgusting joke I ever heard. If you are still not on my side, be sure your burka fits well and the 25$ price tag is visible.

Forum List

Back