Islamic state widow from Indiana defends her husband's purchase of Yazidi sex slaves

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Islamic State widow from Indiana defends her husband’s purchase of Yazidi sex slaves

An American ISIS widow whose son appeared in propaganda videos has defended buying Yazidi sex slaves in Syria and says she dreams of returning to the US with her four children to eat McDonald’s.

Jihad Watch has been following this story. The video of Sam El Hassani’s account of her alleged woes, and her dreams, is compelling and believable to the average caring non-Muslim in the West. She effectively advances the lie that her young son is just like any other child, with the same desires to eat at McDonald’s, and to play and learn. She tells her tale with the tone of an Oprah Winfrey special about her plight..............

“American ISIS widow whose son appeared in propaganda videos defends buying Yazidi sex slaves, details beatings in Syria and claims she dreams of returning to the US to eat McDonald’s with her children”, by Emily Crane, Daily Mail, April 20, 2018:
--------------------------------

Oh the denial, the denial the left can't stand to face what they support and some dumb asses support and don't even realize that's what they support once they do look out the insults will fly off the charts with attacks.

for the record-----when a muslim buys a yazidi slave-----or obtains
one by murdering yazidi parents------ALLAH SMILES----because
it is far better to be a slave in a muslim household than to be a
KAFFIR. Try to cope-----that's islam. As to the rape part-----
even BETTER. I learned this stuff from muslims decades ago

does anyone know if the "poor widow" was born afflicted with islam----or is she a convert?

does anyone know if the "poor widow" was born afflicted with islam----or is she a convert?
Her ISIS husband was killed.

"El Hassani (mom) said her husband repeatedly raped the two girls but she defended her decision to purchase them because she offered them protection. ‘In every house that she was in before that was the same situation, but she did not have the support of someone like me."

"El Hassani (mom) said her husband repeatedly raped the two girls but she defended her decision to purchase them because she offered them protection. ‘In every house that she was in before that was the same situation, but she did not have the support of someone like me."

I hate her. A personal anecdote------hubby was born in a shariah shit hole. -------at a very young age his mom was married to his father-----my estimate is---she was 11 or 12. The move was very
important in order to save her from the Islamic atrocity---"dhimmi
orphan law"-------the boy (hubby's father) was probably 15 or 16.
The little couple was QUICKLY (actually illegally) moved out of town by hubby's grandfather. Dhimmi orphan law is-----dhimmi
orphans get to be sex slaves of the local imam pig. 'Imam' would
be the local chieftan------in that country. Muslims defend the
dhimmi orphan law as being "COMPASSION FOR ORPHANS"
The story ends well-----the little couple manage to make their way
to Palestine over about six or seven years. ------and----managed to
have lots of children----10 survived. (note "orphan" in islam means father is dead-----mother don't count when it comes to
grabbing kaffir sex slaves)

I hate her. A personal anecdote------hubby was born in a shariah shit hole. -------at a very young age his mom was married to his father-----my estimate is---she was 11 or 12. The move was very
The little couple was QUICKLY (actually illegally) moved out of town by hubby's grandfather. Dhimmi orphan law is-----dhimmi
have lots of children----10 survived. (note "orphan" in islam means father is dead-----mother don't count when it comes to
Here's the loving couple now. She looks so happy.

Sam-El-Hassani-1.jpg

Sam-El-Hassani-1.jpg

yes-----she could be taken for "American" of the not muslim
flavor. But I have encountered lots of blue eyed arabs----
even natural blonds. Any one know her premarriage background??

Sam-El-Hassani-1.jpg

She is Yazidi. Kurd offshoot. Lots of blue and green eyes. Mom paid a whopping $10,000 for her.

Sam-El-Hassani-1.jpg

She is Yazidi. Kurd offshoot. Lots of blue and green eyes. Mom paid a whopping $10,000 for her.

Yazidis----I have been told----- are left over Zoroastrians who
fled the filth of Islamic invasion into the hills-----way back. There
were Zoroastrians in old Iraq-----In fact---especially in Baghdad
which was the "Islamic cultural center of the world"-----way back
when there were jinnis in magic lamps. Baghdad was the
cultural center of the Islamic world because it was chock full of
literate Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians. Interestingly---a
little glimmer of that culture shipped its way to BOMBAY
(Mumbai) of all places. ----fascinating? Baghdad is no
longer a cultural center of the world. Over time all the Christians,
Jews, and Zoroastrians----kinda vanished

Of course the widow does.............they consider them as Devil Worshipers and believe they have the right to do with them as they please......They pay a tax, become their slaves, of die.................

May those fighting for ISIS rot in hell where they belong.

for the record-----when a muslim buys a yazidi slave-----or obtains
one by murdering yazidi parents------ALLAH SMILES----because
it is far better to be a slave in a muslim household than to be a
KAFFIR. Try to cope-----that's islam. As to the rape part-----
even BETTER. I learned this stuff from muslims decades ago

AND TAKING OVER THE WEST MEANS TO ENSLAVE YOUR WOMEN..... RAPE THEM, SELL THEM, AND TREAT THEM AS DOGS. GOT IT .

Last edited:
Of course the widow does.............they consider them as Devil Worshipers and believe they have the right to do with them as they please......They pay a tax, become their slaves, of die.................

These stupid fkrs really piss me off. They think everything is a gawd dam conspiracy and we can also bet the wussy never served a day overseas to see how life really is over there.

They can't relate to how WOMEN really are treated over there gawd dam these AMerican fks are beyond fkn RETARDS..

they stay stupid because hey don't bother to watch anything anyone post..

Then have the nerve to protest and chant " LET THEM IN" morons will be morons.....

These stupid fkrs really piss me off. They think everything is a gawd dam conspiracy and we can also bet the wussy never served a day overseas to see how life really is over there.

They can't relate to how WOMEN really are treated over there gawd dam these AMerican fks are beyond fkn RETARDS..

they stay stupid because hey don't bother to watch anything anyone post..

Then have the nerve to protest and chant " LET THEM IN" morons will be morons.....

The order on the battlefield should be to Take NO PRISONERS................

Sam-El-Hassani-1.jpg

Yazidis----I have been told----- are left over Zoroastrians who
fled the filth of Islamic invasion into the hills-----way back. There
were Zoroastrians in old Iraq-----In fact---especially in Baghdad
which was the "Islamic cultural center of the world"-----way back
when there were jinnis in magic lamps. Baghdad was the
cultural center of the Islamic world because it was chock full of
literate Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians. Interestingly---a
little glimmer of that culture shipped its way to BOMBAY
(Mumbai) of all places. ----fascinating? Baghdad is no
longer a cultural center of the world. Over time all the Christians,
Jews, and Zoroastrians----kinda vanished

upload_2018-4-21_12-25-28.png

upload_2018-4-21_12-26-17.png

upload_2018-4-21_12-27-26.png

American ISIS widow dreams of returning to the US | Daily Mail Online

Many of the fighters of the Kurds and Yarzis are women..............up to 1/3rd of those fighting ISIS in Syria are reported to be women.

These forces are now considered some of the toughest fighters in the region.........and are feared by ISIS and the other countries in the region for what they have done to them.............

Why are they so tough.................because they understand that it is fight or die..................

Almost 10,000 Yazidis 'killed or kidnapped in ISIS genocide', says study - PTC NEWS

Forum List

Back