Hundreds of Voters Unregister After Being Asked for Information

Yes, for those keeping score at home, that makes two threads.

8539517000_9a44748db4_b.jpg

It was like 8 to 10 threads down from the one you created. Very lazy...much like the conclusion you drew from Libertarian leaning Coloradians cancelling their registration rather than hand it over to the Feds.

Are you suggesting we have something to fear from the Federal government?

Libertarian leaning Coloradians certainly seem to.

Yes, but those are all paranoid pot smokers.

Do you have something to fear from the federal government?

It was like 8 to 10 threads down from the one you created. Very lazy...much like the conclusion you drew from Libertarian leaning Coloradians cancelling their registration rather than hand it over to the Feds.

When Republicans are in charge yes.

From Trump's government? Maybe...but not in the release of my personal data...my state is refusing, Colorado did not.

From Trump's government? Maybe...but not in the release of my personal data...my state is refusing, Colorado did not.

They want to know who votes but not who buys guns?

They want to know who votes but not who buys guns?

Ah, the beauty of repetition.

There is a general right to bear arms. There is no general right to vote.

Thanks for reminder. No, I didn't cancel my voter registration, I only changed my party from Republican back to "No Party Preference". In 3 years I'll change to whichever party's primary I wish to vote in. Meanwhile this should put a halt to any Republican junk mail.

I don't agree with those in Colorado that are cancelling their registration. If they don't like how their Secretary of State is handling the job then vote him/her out.

When Republicans are in charge yes.

So conservatives have nothing to fear from Dims?

Should we have a separate Bill of rights for Dims to protect them from a GOP Federal government?

Sounds to me like maybe a good thing. I would be willing to bet that all these people are mostly intending to register as democrats anyway. Colorado has agreed to full compliance with the Voter database investigation. Have all these people lost sight of the fact that the info requested is all public data?

Or they don't trust czar Trump with their personal info !

Shit , u righties are usually so paranoid about gov collecting info in this was.

Mm, so far team Trump has a good record keeping people's personal info and national secrets secure. Half Black Jesus and the democrat party? Not so much.

Nothing to see, move along.

Scratching the surface.

Hundreds of voters are responding to the possibility their information will be shared with President Trump's election integrity panel by withdrawing their voter registration, according to a Friday report.

In Colorado, one of the states that is complying with part of the commission request, two clerks have seen a significant increase in voters withdrawing their voter registration, Denver's ABC affiliate reported.

Hundreds of voters un-register after Trump voter fraud panel demands info

/----- Libs who see a conspiracy in everything see nothing here.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

That will change when Alex Jones says voter fraud happened.

if that is the case, they should not be voting anyway!

So, I take that you are an illegal alien and don't want to go to jail?

Thanks for reminder. No, I didn't cancel my voter registration, I only changed my party from Republican back to "No Party Preference". In 3 years I'll change to whichever party's primary I wish to vote in. Meanwhile this should put a halt to any Republican junk mail.

I don't agree with those in Colorado that are cancelling their registration. If they don't like how their Secretary of State is handling the job then vote him/her out.

My being a registered Republican hasn't stopped the Democraps from flooding my mailbox at election time.

Yeah, go with that. :rolleyes:

That's about the only plausible reason for dropping your voter registration. You must have been voting illegally.

Otherwise, you could just choose not to vote!

My being a registered Republican hasn't stopped the Democraps from flooding my mailbox at election time.

Yes, at election time it's a landslide of mail. Being a conscientious voter I glance at as many of them as I can between the mailbox and the recycling bin I keep in the garage.

That's about the only plausible reason for dropping your voter registration. You must have been voting illegally.

No. Some Coloradans are choosing not to have their personal info turned over to the Feds. Not voting would not accomplish that.

No. Some Coloradans are choosing not to have their personal info turned over to the Feds. Not voting would not accomplish that.

It is pubic information anyway, you dipshit!

You want to know about my voter registration? Go down to the county office and read it on their records!

I think that the greatest threat to this country is the high number of dipshits that we are allowing to vote!

Forum List

Back