Hundreds of patriots protest IIhan Omar at CAIR fundraiser in Bellvue, Washington

Amongst Blair's problems (post #33): the discourse on religions do belong in this thread if a religion has openly Jonesed for recognition in Washington, or as in the lighting of a cross on a court house in Texas. To thwart this particular islamochristian bait, we won't define any critique of any religion as biased if the critique recognizes religion as a disease. Then it will be a Hippocratic critique and should be (according to Blair) placed in the Health forum instead. We see that in this particular CAIR event, an outbreak has occurred on the north-south axis, the capitalist axis, to Saudi real estate holdings in California and Arizona.

You xian assholes. Post-genocide of the Indigene, and you arrogant c__ts destroyed 300 languages that were in place precisely to thwart your horseshit.

I love how conservatives get mad about silly religious nonsense practiced by other conservatives, then go home and practice silly religious nonsense themselves
I wonder how many conservative fly airliners into skyscrapers in the name of God, or kill each other for little bags of crack.
All the 9/11 attackers were social conservatives. Not sure where they stood fiscally. Don’t really care.

I love how conservatives get mad about silly religious nonsense practiced by other conservatives, then go home and practice silly religious nonsense themselves
I wonder how many conservative fly airliners into skyscrapers in the name of God, or kill each other for little bags of crack.
All the 9/11 attackers were social conservatives. Not sure where they stood fiscally. Don’t really care.
Good. Let's get those conservative bastards who fly airliners into buildings and kill each other for a pair of sneakers out of the country out of the country and back to Africa or whatever shit hole they came from.

Good. Let's get those conservative bastards who fly airliners into buildings and kill each other for a pair of sneakers out of the country out of the country and back to Africa or whatever shit hole they came from.
They came from Saudi Arabia which is currently championed by America cinservatives

The Caucasian side to defending a Muslim woman or invoking Hitler does not have enough education behind it. Like the 300 languages of Indigenous America when White Eyes came, the Caucasus sported hundreds too, at the time of Islamic penetration. Adolph and the islamic Chechens: at one time, not even the Uighurs were Muslim. Epidemics of religious colonization proceed much swifter when opposing languages have disappeared.

Correct, they came from Saudi Arabia, who now owns land directly south of the Washington CAIR outbreak.

Forum List

Back