Hundreds of Mormons protest faith's LGBT policy

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
I am ashamed that FoxNews such post such a biased report. Not the interior of the report but the banner headline. If you read, it turns out the so-called “Mormons” are actually those who quit attending the church years ago and have been inactive for some time. (Like me)

The policy seems to make sense to me. A child being raised by same-sex parents much wait until they are 18 before becoming baptized in the church.

Officials said the rules are intended to prevent children from being caught in a tug-of-war between teachings at home and church. They clarified that the rules apply only to children living primarily with a same-sex couple

Just another LGTB Nazi-style attempt to force their agenda on others. And the church continues to grow, almost doubling in size since 1990.

Read more @ Hundreds of Mormons protest faith's LGBT policy

Just another example of religion behaving exactly opposite of how Jesus said to act.

King James Bible
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

I am ashamed that FoxNews such post such a biased report. Not the interior of the report but the banner headline. If you read, it turns out the so-called “Mormons” are actually those who quit attending the church years ago and have been inactive for some time. (Like me)...The policy seems to make sense to me. A child being raised by same-sex parents much wait until they are 18 before becoming baptized in the church.....Officials said the rules are intended to prevent children from being caught in a tug-of-war between teachings at home and church. They clarified that the rules apply only to children living primarily with a same-sex couple......Just another LGTB Nazi-style attempt to force their agenda on others. And the church continues to grow, almost doubling in size since 1990...

And in related news: Gov. Herbert of UT Up For Re-Election & Gay Adoption Denied Then Recanted: Related? Consequences? | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back